Chapter 4: North Wind Headquarters

With the Time Force members inside the North Wind Headquarters, the North Wind members had to get on with the debriefing. "Alright, tiny humans," said Classified, "the best way for the North Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves is to bring Dr. Octavius Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub, so I need to know EVERYTHING you know." Just then, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny raised their seats up sky-high. Then Classified said, "Just tell me everything you know." "Alright," said Margo. Then, the Time Force members lowered their seats slowly.

Then, Margo said, "My team isn't kept that Dr. Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek..." "Dave," Antonio said, correcting her. "...as Dave the octopus," said Margo. "An octopus?" Short Fuse chuckled, "No, Dr. Brine is NOT an octopus. He is—" But Classified cut the seal off, saying, "An octopus. Ahem! Precisely. That's exactly what our intelligence indicated." Then, he put the sheep inside the trash can, and he whispered into his spy watch, "Release the sheep."

One of the polar bears did, and the sheep was fully released from the North Wind Headquarters and proceeded to graze on grass. Classified continued, "What you, of course, could not know is that Dr. Brine's laboratory in Venice is secretly developing a doomsday weapon called: 'the Medusa Serum.'" "Ahh," said Margo, "but what YOU don't know is that Gert..." "Dave," Antonio said, correcting her. "...Dave won't be using his bazooka serum..." said Margo. "Medusa Serum," corrected Sherman. "...Medusa Serum on ANYBODY!" said Margo. "That part is accurate," said Penny. "Show them, Sherman," commanded Margo.

So, Sherman took the Medusa Serum out of his shirt pocket and placed it on the table for the North Wind team to see. "You...you stole the Medusa Serum?" Classified said, shocked. "Well, stole the serum, saved the day, did your job for you, call it what you will," said Margo. But suddenly, the giant screen was getting staticky, until Dave's camera and image appeared on it. "Debbie!" Margo said. "Dave," Antonio corrected her. "Dave!" said Margo. Then, Corporal said, "He hacked into our system!" There was no sound as Dave the octopus was speaking to them. "Where's the sound?" Eva wondered. "D-Dave, your microphone is not on!" said Penny. "Click on the button with the picture of the microphone," Classified ordered. "Every time a villain calls in, this happens," said Short Fuse.

"Hello? Hello?" Dave said, as his camera was turned off. "But now we can hear you, but we cannot see you," said Penny. "Every time!" Short Fuse boasted. Classified sighed and said, "That's like talking to my parents. Dave turned on his camera again. "How about now?" he asked. "Hurray!" said Sherman. "Yes! Way to go!" said Classified. "That's fantastic," added Short Fuse. "Excellent! Now, where was I?" Dave said, and he laughed maniacally. "Dave!" Antonio said. Everyone glared at the screen. "Grrrr!" Short Fuse growled. "Greetings, North Wind! I see you've met my old zoo mates!" said Dave. "We were never mates. There was no mating," Margo commented.

"Turn yourself in, David," said Classified. "You're powerless now that I've stolen your precious Medusa Serum." Then, he chuckled. "What? You!? You didn't steal that!" Margo said. "It's over," said Classified. "It's over?" Dave was shocked. "Then...why did I call you? Weird. Oh! Maybe it was to show you this!" And he moved his camera towards the large vat of Medusa Serum. The octopuses pointed at the Medusa Serum, and a gasp arose from everyone in the room. "That is a lot of serum, for four humans!" said Antonio. "Oh, you thought this was just about you four?" Dave said. "No, no-no-no-no-no, we're just getting started." Then, he took a selfie. And then he said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping...for REVENGE!"

He tried to press the button to print out his selfie, but a buzzer sounded off. He tried again, the same thing happened. "Wait, how do you..." he said. An octopus came to give him instructions. "What do I push?" said Dave. The same octopus gave him instructions to press the button. "Is it the red, or..." Dave said. The second octopus gave him the same instructions. "I thought it was... it's not this..." Dave said, and his selfie was printed out completely. An alarm was buzzing when Dave's selfie was printed out completely.

"Incoming alert!" cried Eva. "Put it on the screen," commanded Classified. Eva did, and she said, "The Berlin streets. 15 children missing." A buzzer sounded off. "Dave's kidnapping all the humans!" Sherman exclaimed. "No doubt cute and cuddly!" complained Corporal. Then, at the same time, Margo and Classified said, "We have to move! What?" "Time for our A-Game!" said Classified. And Margo told her teammates, "Everybody, huddle up!" Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva went on to get to their A-Game. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny had to huddle up right away.

"Corporal, ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta," said Classified. "12 more children taken from London streets!" said Eva. And so, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were finally huddled up with each other, trying to discuss their plan to take down Dave the octopus. "Alright, guys. This is it. The mission we've been preparing our ENTIRE lives," said Margo. "We're going to take down Dave or die trying." "How do we do that, Margo?" asked Sherman. "Well, Sherman," said Margo, "We need to get the North Wind to credit our class. It's not going to be easy, but I need one human in this team to do this." "We have to work together without interfering with the North Wind," said Antonio. And Penny told him, "There's gotta be one way to find out what we need to do."

"Antonio, cancel our improv class," said Margo. "Sherman, equip us! Penny, get the analysis ready." "Margo, good news! I got them to credit our class!" said Antonio. "Sir, the jet is a-ready!" Corporal shouted. Just then, the Time Force members were finally ready to get on with the mission. "Ah yeah, baby! Just like Super Bowl 19!" said Margo. "You're stealing my stuff!" shrieked Short Fuse. "No! This place has no place for a pathetic quartet of useless humans!" Classified growled. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Who're YOU calling pathetic??" Margo demanded. "ENOUGH!" shouted Classified. But Sherman blasted the North Wind's plane. "See, Sherman, that's why you can't have nice things," said Margo.

Just then, Classified darted the Time Force members right on their butts. Then, they fell asleep as Corporal placed them in a giant wooden crate. "Put on your jammies, human," said Short Fuse. "Awww," said Corporal. "They are even cute when they're asleep," said Eva. "Not to me!" said Short Fuse. "I want these butterballs out of my way and out of my mission," said Classified. "Ship them to one of our safe houses, the most remote place on the planet." And so, the other members of the North Wind did, and they brought the crate onto a cargo plane to ship them to New York City.