Chapter 2: New Spy Gadgets Reloaded

Later, back at the Time Force Headquarters, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were finally at their command center, collecting data from the next supervillain: Dr. Octavius Brine, a human scientist who was developing the Medusa Serum. "We have to stop him, guys!" Antonio said, worriedly. "Alright, just calm down, Antonio," said Margo. "Why don't you start from the beginning and tell us what happened?" Antonio promptly did so, and he described the story to the other Time Force members.

He said, "It all started as a typical day at the Paradise Mall, where my father and brother work at. I was working undercover as an elite agent, trying to find traces of the Medusa Serum that Dr. Octavius Brine was developing in his secret lab. Yes, he is an evil genius who wants to prank people around the world, just as I thought he would prank us at once. All of a sudden, there were dozens of octopuses surrounding me. I fought them with all of my strength. POW! POW! POW! My whole body was a weapon. They took me away and they also captured Penny, who was undercover someplace else. And then they strangled us and left us dangling over a pool of piranhas at the Feta Factory. It was just so humiliating being captured by the evil scientist." Antonio was finished with the story of how he was captured by Dr. Octavius Brine alongside Penny.

"But were you able to learn about what Dr. Octavius Brine is up to?" asked Sherman. "Well," said Antonio. "I discovered traces of the Medusa Serum at the Paradise Mall, and I discovered traces of it inside the Salsa and Salsa Restaurant across the mall." "Hmmm... interesting," said Penny. "Yeah, and your know how that happened?" Antonio asked. "I nailed it! Amazing, right?" "No, I mean, sure," said Margo. "But it's not him. It's Dr. Octavius Brine, the evil scientist." "But how're we going to prove it?" Sherman demanded. "I can't think of a way to defeat him in time." "We'll have to wait and see what comes next for us," replied Margo, once again trying to speak softly. "I might as well face it that we are the only ones who can defeat him in time."

Next morning, Elsa and Anna arrived with the spy gadgets and they reloaded them into the spy vending machine. "Good morning, Agents," said Elsa. "We took the liberty of loading the vending machine with some of our ingenious, new spy gadgets." "You should take a look at them, Agents," agreed Anna. "They may come in handy." "Thanks," said Sherman. "Now we need to get busy and give Dr. Octavius Brine a visit and find out just what they are up to."

Elsa and Anna were getting the blueprints for the spy gadgets in their desks in the command center of the Time Force Headquarters. Sherman saw the first spy gadget on display on the spy vending machine: the grenade launcher. "The Spy Grenade Launcher," said Sherman. "How does this gadget work, Miss Elsa and Miss Anna?" Elsa and Anna went to their desks to find the blueprint for the Spy Grenade Launcher. Then, Elsa said, "Let me explain how it works. You simply aim the grenade launcher towards your target, and it'll launch a grenade at the octopus and return it right to you." "Brilliant, Miss Elsa!" said Sherman. "Another strike! You could say that it creates a powerful explosion when it hits the octopuses." "So powerful, you can almost see it in the distance of three feet," replied Anna. Sherman pressed the button to get the Spy Grenade Launcher out of the spy vending machine. He put the spy gadget in his pocket.

Margo pressed the left arrow to see the second spy gadget on display: the spy trap. "This is no ordinary coin, is it?" asked Margo. Elsa and Anna went to the desk drawer to get the blueprint for the spy trap. "No, that's the Spy Trap," said Anna. "It will help you trap three or more bad guys. What you do is toss the coin towards three or more bad guys. When the Spy Trap goes off, the coin explodes, trapping the bad guys in one shot. Nice, huh?" "Heads I win, Tails they lose," said Margo. "Agreed," replied Sherman. So, Margo pressed the button to get the Spy Trap out of the spy vending machine and into her pocket right away.

Then, Antonio pressed the left arrow to see the third spy gadget on display: the Cheesy Biscuit Bomb. "The Cheesy Biscuit Bomb," said Antonio. "How does this cheesy confectionary work, Miss Elsa and Miss Anna?" Elsa and Anna get to their desk to find the blueprint for the spy gadget. "You simply toss the cheesy-coated spy gadget into a crowd," said Anna. "And then get away fast. When the biscuit bomb goes off, it'll blast the bad guys with a cheesy blast within six yards, leaving them dazed and confused for weeks." "Miss Anna," said Antonio, "That is, by far, the most stunning gadget, yet." Then, he pressed the button to get the spy gadget out of the spy vending machine and put it into his pocket.