Chapter 15: Luring Dave and his Octopuses Away

It wasn't too long before New York City had to be evacuated during the day and the night while the Time Force, the North Wind, the Penguins, Big Hero 6, the elite officers, Riley, Elsa, Anna, and Mr. Peabody had to think of a way to lure the octopuses out. This would give them a good shot at defeating Dave the octopus and his army of octopuses, wouldn't it? How many fish do you think they need to lure the octopuses with?

It was late in the afternoon when the Time Force members were detecting the area where Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps were set undercover at. They were set undercover by the amazing site, and they stayed away from the dump trucks as carefully as they could. "Okay, Director," said Judy Hopps, "we're in position." "Good timing, officers," Riley said on Judy's headset. "See if you can wait for the dump trucks to dump the piles of fish into the circular site." "The 12 dump trucks have entered the city," Nick Wilde said, cautiously. "We'll soon get a good shot at it." Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps stayed in position, thus trying to keep track of their undercover work inside the city.

Later during the day, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were getting into position to keep their special powers to themselves, unless they would combine them together in one big special power of four. Then, they had to think of a way to lure the octopuses away while Antonio went off to get a camera from the vending machine. Then, Margo said, "These dump trucks have entered the city. Now we need to wait for the signal for them to dump, Sherman." "I couldn't have said that better myself, Margo," remarked Sherman.

Just then, Antonio brought in a camera for the two humans with glasses to see. "Look, guys! I got something useful," he said. "What's that 'something useful' you've got?" Margo wanted to know. "I got a camera," replied Antonio. "This time, I'll get good photos of the luring of the villains." "That must be something critical, Antonio," said Penny. "Frankly, you could be the genius of photography."

Not long ago, Antonio had taken pictures of octopuses getting lured with fish when he was fighting crime for the first time. Penny was considered a genius of intelligent analysis when it came to working on the mission to saving the world. The Time Force members were sure to get ready to lure the octopuses away.

It was long into the evening when Riley Andersen arrived on the site to see the dump trucks getting inside the area. "Alright, man your positions now!" she commanded. "We have to get ready to lure Dave and his octopus minions with fish as soon as we are ready!" "I would say the same thing as you, director," said Margo. Meanwhile, Mr. Peabody was calculating the results while Elsa and Anna were getting the analysis inside of the Time Force Command Center's secret message. "12 of the city's dump trucks!" said Mr. Peabody. "Would you like to tell me what's going on?" "Actually, no, I wouldn't," said Elsa. "Make sure the octopuses are lured away." "Why do I even keep you around, Elsa and Anna?" Mr. Peabody wanted to know. Just then, Rapuznel stepped up to the scene.

And she said, "Looks like we are getting a good shot at defeating Dave and his octopuses." Mr. Peabody agreed with that statement, and he was intelligent more than the three Disney Princesses would expect him to be. Rapunzel sipped her coffee and said, "You said this was French roast!" "Yes, yes," said Hiro. "I gave you French roast for your coffee, Miss Rapunzel." "More cream," said Rapunzel. So, Hiro brought in some more cream for Rapunzel's French roast coffee. "Are you sure you didn't know about this?" asked Mr. Peabody. "No, nobody told me anything about this," replied Anna.

Later, at the site, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were looking carefully at the dump trucks, hoping that they would lure Dave the octopus and his octopus minions with giant piles of fish. "Dump!" commanded Margo. And the dump trucks started dumping the giant piles of fish into the site. Antonio and Penny had to get shovels to pile the fish onto each other while Margo and Sherman looked at the site. "Totally suicidal, huh?" Hiro asked. "No," said Elsa. "Very clever." And thus, the Time Force members were piling the fish onto each other. Then, Margo said, "Alright, let's pile it on, and let's get out of here!" Sherman was looking at the amazing site and seeing everyone piling the fish on top of each other. Then, he turned to Margo and said to her, "That's a lot of fish!"