Chapter 18: The New Plan

Later that day, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were preparing for their top-secret mission to saving the world in the final phase of the mission. They had to think of a way to defeat Dave and his octopuses as quickly as they could without any confusion or delay. Then, all at once, the North Wind arrived, and Classifed led the charge to get the mission back on schedule again as quickly as possible. The Time Force and the North Wind had to get everything back on track right away as soon as they were ready for the final phase of the world-saving mission. They'd had no idea they would do this together with a special power that would be really useful more than ever.

At last, Sherman spoke. "You know," he said to the North Wind members, "there's more than one way to cause confusion and delay. We all learned that today." Still, there was silence. "What's more," added Sherman, "We learned that when we help each other to make sure there's no more confusion or delay, we are really useful more than ever before. And therefore..." Then, came a chorus. "We're really useful agents after all!" The Time Force members and the North Wind members worked hard to get everything back on schedule again without any confusion or delay.

As the Time Force huddled up with each other, the North Wind got on with their A-Game. "Corporal, ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind protocol Zeta," said Classified. And Eva said, "Chrysalis being planted by Edith and Agnes all over the areas where the mutated humans are." Meanwhile, Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were huddled up with each other in a team huddle. They had to discuss their plan to defeat Dave and his octopuses just in time for saving the world.

"Alright, guys, this is it," said Margo. "This is the final phase of the mission we've prepared for our entire lives. We're going to use the explosive chrysalis to restore the humans back to normal and leave Dave shrunk into one of his snow globes." "How are we going to do that without Dave even knowing it, Margo?" Sherman wanted to know. "Well, Sherman," said Margo, "I believe the only way for us to do that is to set a timer for 15 minutes before the chrysalis explodes, leaving the mutants turned back to normal humans." "That would be a lot of work we would handle," said Antonio. "And we would need to work together as a team," added Penny. "Sounds like a plan to me, Penny," agreed Antonio. "This is our chance, and we need to take it," said Margo.

"What's more," she added, "we need to use the power of four so we can get a good shot at defeating Dave." "It's up to us to defeat Dave while we're getting everything back on schedule again," said Antonio. "I firmly believe this is our chance to defeat the villain." "Hmmm," said Sherman, "there must be some mistake." "There's no mistake, Sherman," said Penny. "I only need to get the analysis we need to get information on Dave's plot that we must foil."

After the team huddle, the Time Force members said, "Break!" And they were finally ready for the final phase of the mission to defeating Dave and his octopuses in the world-saving plan. "Sir, the jet is ready!" said Corporal. "Good timing, Corporal," said Classified. And so, the Time Force members brought in their jet, and they were getting ready to take flight in their Time Force jet while the North Wind got in their jet.

It was long into the evening when Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny were finally ready for the final phase of the mission to saving the world. Then, Classified, Short Fuse, Corporal, and Eva were also ready for the mission to saving the world to finish off as well. And thus, both teams had to take flight in their jets as long as they would fly sky-high without hesitation on the mission. As soon as they were ready, the flight began right away.

Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny sat at the cockpit of their jet, picking up data on Dave's plot. "Penny, analysis," said Margo. "All evidence indicates," said Penny, "we are picking up Dave's Medusa Serum being taken away by the members of Big Hero 6. It is designed to indicate that the Medusa Serum would be used for lab experiments, like using a test subject." "I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic," said Sherman. "Me too, Sherman," said Penny. "Right," said Sherman. "Margo, get the jet at full speed." So, Margo did, and Sherman had to go full throttle on the jet. After a lot of flying in the Time Force jet, the jet was running out of fuel. An alarm was buzzing. "Margo, look!" said Antonio. "What?" said Margo. "We may be out of fuel," said Antonio. "What makes you think that??" asked Penny. "We lost engine one, and engine two is no longer on fire," said Antonio. "Well, we need to jump out of it after it crash-lands into dry land," said Margo. It wasn't too long before the Time Force jet ran out of fuel and was crashing onto dry land. Margo, Antonio, Sherman, and Penny jumped out of the jet just in time, and they activated their parachutes just in time.