𝟳𝟰. 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 {𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲}

Grace walked into the changing room with Meredith . She smirked. "So today we find out where we ranked. I'm betting we're in the top three."

Meredith looked to her. "Why do you think that?"

"Erm hello. This hospital has me. The girl who fell in love with her attending after all that had happened ," Grace said as she got changed into her scrubs.

Meredith shrugged. ""It's weird to see you and derek together now. After all that's happened I mean last year with rose all the addison drama" Meredith said

"It is. Don't mention rose, she seems obsessed with Derek to start with I have no idea how she will react when she learns we're engaged" Grace said. She turned to look at Meredith. "I can't believe it myself our mother didn't break you have you told Bella yet " she said .

"No. I will she and mark went away I know mark is proposing then and I don't want to take the light off of her. She deserves it"

"She's your best friend she'll be happy for you tell her"

"I know I'm fine. Are you okay?" Grace asked

Meredith shrugged and smiled. "Tequila hasn't left my system yet."

"Nice."

•••

Grace was walking over to where Bailey was. She smiled as she saw derek. "Is it up yet?" She asked as she sat on the desk. Derek looked to her and smiled

"No. Not yet."

"Fuck," Grace mumbled. She winced when she felt a hand round her head. "Ow!"

"Language," Bailey said, glaring at her former intern. She had always had a soft spot for Grace grey. She made sure no one knew about it though.

Grace grinned. She looked at her. "Sorry ma'am. I have no filter. I blame my car crash of a mother"

"Shut it."

"Yes ma'am."

Bailey hid a smirk as she looked to the computer. She kept on clicking the refresh button. Grace grinned. "Can you refresh that quick enough?" She teased.

"Grace grey. If you don't shut up, I will kick you," Bailey said as she looked at her.

Derek walked over. He smiled. Bailey glared. "You're taking up my oxygen," she said as she looked to him.

"I'm trying to see."

Grace grinned. "There's nothing to see yet McDreamy. Get in line," she said as she looked to her fiancee who rolled his eyes . He stood behind her and grabbed her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder and smiled as she rested her head back into him. Grace knew how for the first time in a long time she was happy, she was really happy

Grace smirked as Mark and Erica walked over. "Is it up yet?" Mark asked as he stood behind her and derek as Bella approached

"It should have been up as 4pm," Erica said as she looked at the computer.

Bailey rolled her eyes. She was ignoring all of the others coming over to talk about the listing. Or where they were going to rank. Derek thought they were going to be higher than Hopkins.