Part 7

A/N
Tryna finish this story as quickly as possible so I can get some BSD more in my life.

" This is our spirit tree." Tsireya explained smiling brightly, her hand gliding against the water.

" It's beautiful..." Kiri breathed out, pointing to do her sister could look.

" Like the one back home?" Tuktiery whispered.

" Yes TukTuk." Neteyam smiled, swimming close behind.

The six kids, got off their ilus and started to swim inside towards the tree. It was beautiful. Tsireya leaded quietly, allowing Tuktiery to hang onto her. She motioned towards the tree and she grabbed Lo'ak's hand, squeezing it and pointing towards the tree.

/ What do we do? / , Lo'ak signed.

/ Connect your tswin. Careful! / Tsireya smiled.

Lo'ak connected his tswin quietly, closing his eyes. He stayed with his eyes clothes and he walked along the forest of his home. He didn't exactly see anyone but it felt like home. Lo'ak walked around silently until his eyes rounded and he made his way to a beach.
He breathed out, smiling at the now Metkayina land. It was tropical and the water was clear. Then he finally saw a family, it looked like him... and Tsireya? There were two little girls, a lovely Omatikaya based girl who seemed fairly older and a younger Metkayina based female that clung to her mother.

Suddenly there was commotion, it was loud and he unconnected quickly, his eyes adjusted and looking quickly around to see Kiri shaking violently. He was quick to think, swimming up to the surface while his brother grabbed Kiri.

" Kiri!" Neteyam gasped, starting to perform CPR.

Lo'ak watched anxiously, his face sweating and his jaw clenching as he watched.

" Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked, holding her head up.
" Is she-" He continued but Neteyam had already brought her onto the ilu.

" We need to get home!" Neteyam yelled.

" I'm telling dad!" Lo'ak yelled, starting to communicate with his father.
[...]
Neteyam waited outside with his brother, unable to go inside since only females and the scientists were allowed.

" She will be alright." Tsireya chuckled, smiling brightly and touching Lo'ak's arm.

" Good. But what happened?" Lo'ak whispered to her, trying to lower her hand towards Lo'ak's.

" She had a 'seizure'. That's what Norm said at least." Tsireya chuckled.

" Seizure..." Neteyam whispered, looking back up and smiling at Tsireya who seemed to start holding hands with Lo'ak.

" Yes." Tsireya looked back to hear the cries of Kiri, smiling.
" She is awake." She whispered.

Neteyam looked back, seeing Ao'nung walking around the beach and deciding to follow. He walked slowly so it would seem like he wasn't intentionally following. Neteyam used light steps, making sure not to cause any noise until he touched Ao'nung's large teal arm.

" Ao'nung?" Neteyam whispered and Ao'nung twisted around.

" Get away!" Ao'nung gasped, jerking his arm back.

" Huh? What's wrong?" Neteyam asked, tilting his head.

" Just leave me alone—Freak!" Ao'nung screamed, pushing Neteyam and running off.

Neteyam frowned, tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't know what was wrong, did he do something? He didn't know what would happen but he just turned and walked back to camp.