Part 6

A/N
Woke up, watched BSD. Ate. Watched TV and played some games. Back to written.

Ao'nung walked around the nearby forest. He held a small basket with him, collecting flowers with his sister.

" Tsireya? Can we at least talk?" Ao'nung sighed.

" No." Tsireya replied, collecting a native syulang (flower).

" Why not? I apologized to Lo'ak!" Ao'nung reasoned and Tsireya stomped her foot and turned her head.

" You apologized, how lovely. But did you even learn anything from that?" Tsireya frowned.

" Yes... No? He says I need to learn to re(ah)d. It's complicated!" Ao'nung whined.

" That doesn't make sense." Tsireya sighed.

" I even let him go on a date with you!" Ao'nung added and Tsireya flushed.

" He didn't ask me on a date..." Tsireya mumbled.

" Date? What date-?" Ao'nung replied, taking the basket and running off.

" Ao'nung! Get back here!" Tsireya yelled in the distance.
[...]
Ao'nung made it back to the maruis after the small commotion with his sister. He had decided to finish the rest of the morning in his pod since nobody really wanted to talk with him right now.

" Hey." Neteyam stated, his eyes low and his mouth not position like it always was.

" Huh? You shouldn't be here." Ao'nung stated, remembering that his parents didn't want him near the Sully's more than he had too with the teachings.

" Well. Yes. But why are you here?" Neteyam questioned, remaining at the edge of the mauris.

" This is my home-?" Ao'nung responded, fixing up the flowers into the proper color coordinated stations.

" Didn't your parents want you to go pick flowers? Or somethin..." Neteyam replied.

" How'd you know..." Ao'nung grumbled.

" Well. I'm smart right?" Neteyam chuckled, leaning against the ledge.

" Yea? What do you want?" Ao'nung sighed.

" Your parents told me to watch you." Neteyam shrugged and Ao'nung hissed.

" First off, I'm older. And second, I do not need a babysitter." Ao'nung growled.

" Look, I'm not here to be friends. I'm here to make a good impression." Neteyam stated.

" Well. Just tell them- I'm sleeping." Ao'nung replied, starting to fix up some baskets.

" Come on." Neteyam whined and Ao'nung stood up and while chest to chest with Neteyam.

" I do not need your stupid help. Leave me alone." Ao'nung whispered lowly, his eyes glaring down at Neteyam.

" You—do—not—scare—me. Back the fire up." Neteyam stated, looking up and crossing his arms.

" If you do not get out of this maruis? Right now."  Ao'nung growled.

Neteyam pushed past Ao'nung, starting to grab some baskets. He tied his braids up and tied his loincloth tighter so it didn't slip down.

" I'm telling my father." Ao'nung stated.

" Telling him what? That I'm obeying his orders?" Neteyam scoffed.

" You are really mean, you know that?" Ao'nung scoffed.

" Actually I'm not. Now help me set up some lunch." Neteyam motioned, looking back at Ao'nung.

" Can you teach me to re(ah)d." Ao'nung said randomly.

Neteyam looked up, his eyes crossing and his nonexistent eyebrow lifting. He set down a basket and breathed out.

" Excuse me?" Neteyam asked.

" Teach me to re(ah)d?" Ao'nung replied, looking back then back at Neteyam.

" Why?" Neteyam asked.

" Lo'ak said." Ao'nung replied and Neteyam sighed.

" Fine. After this." Neteyam whispered and motioned for Ao'nung to help him set up.