2. -The Idea-

I picked up the phone to see if I was seeing that right... yep definitely France. I ran down stairs to tell my dad about this, I know he is still sad but I just needed to tell him, "Dad, Dad!" I yelled, "What?!" He said. I told him right away, "do you know this phone number?" 'I told him the phone number', "Umm why do you ask?" He answered. "I just want to know because it says there part of are family, and their all the way in France." I paused for a second, we are looking at each other in silence, then I said, "is it mom", in a whispering voice. My dad didn't say anything and just walked away into the kitchen to do the dishes form 2 nights ago, and said, "Do not call that number look at the number or ever track the number again you hear me!!" As he raised his voice. I looked at him in disgust. 

"What would you do if I did, hmm" I said in a sassy voice. As he ordered me to go to my room after that long conversation. I walked up the stairs very mad, it was a question but whatever.

I sat on my bed thinking of what he said, when I get a text from a number. The number looks so familiar when I realized it was the number from Paris. The text said, 'Ça va bien, Lily,'
I have know idea what this says is this French it has to be because this number lives in France were they speak French. I copied the message and put it in my translate and it said, 'It's going well, Lily'. I don't no how to respond to this so I just said, 'who are you and why can't you just speak English,' the person typed back with, 'Je suis ta mére,' I copied it again and put it in translate and it said, 'I am your mother'. My mouth dropped in shock.

I didn't answer back to that text because how do I know if that is my actual mom. My mom should not be all the way across the world it's only been 2 days since she left.

I have an idea, I'm just going to ask my dad if I can go to Paris, France, 'for a trip' and then I could go to meet my 'mom' and see her again with out my dad knowing. I just need to plan it before I ask him or before he knows.

Before I could think of the ideas of what to do I started to think back at my mom said before my phone died when she called me. She was saying something, "your dad is not what you think," I don't remember the whole thing because my phone died in mid' sentence. I'm wondering what she was going to say something good or something bad.

I went down stairs and I didn't see my dad anywhere not in the basement not in his bedroom. No where. I looked in the garage and there was no car, were did he go. I called him and he did not pick up, straight to voicemail. I have a better idea than before, now that my dad just ran out of the house with no information what if I do that too. But this time I go to the location, in Paris.————————————
Thanks for reading <3