12. -Get away-

Suddenly I hear a knock at the front door, everything in the bathroom went completely silent, everybody's breath just stopped.

"Open up the door we know you in there," I hear the police call from the front door.

Everybody's hands were on they're mouth so they could not make a sound. Iris's eyes where very big and she looked super scared. My mom looked like this was normal for her, Ashley on the other hand was terrified like Iris. I know for a fact I'm way more scared then Iris, maybe I wasn't showing it, but i'm scared. I'm honestly shocked my mom would even pull a stunt like this.

"Open up, Andrea Benson, we know you are in here," how do they know?

"If you don't open up on the count of '3' we will go through the door!" a different police officer said.

I whispered very quietly, "Does the bathroom door open?"

Everybody's eyes lit up with happiness and Mom went straight to the window and tried to open the door quietly.

"One at a time," my mom said in a very low whisper.

I jumped out first and went under the window to help everyone get out. Next up was Ashley she stepped on my hand and got down, guess I was stronger then I thought. Next up was Iris she just jumped out and landed in Ashley's hands. My mom got out way more quieter then anyone else here. After we all got out my mom closed the bathroom door.

"Ok listen to me, everyone," my mom said, we all took a glance at her, "walk around the house and then go down the hill to the grocery store." Everybody's nodded.

We all walked to the back of the house, we heard a loud crash that startled me. I think it was the police breaking through the door. We ran down the hill to the front of the grocery store. We all ran super fast so we didn't get caught. Finally we make it to the front, and we all took in the frisky air.

"Where to next mom."

"Let's go down this road and head to my hotel, we might be safe there for a day or two," mom said back.

"Good idea, I hope they don't find out though," Ashley said as we all started to run.

Like last time mom was the one leading everyone, and I was between Iris and Ashley.

"Hey Iris do you see them behind us?" I said.

She took a look behind, "No I don't see them, but we should run faster so we don't get caught."

"Good idea," mom said, "hurray up guys." As we all started to run a little faster.

We ran tell we felt like we could stop, we finally got to the point where we thought we could stop. We needed a breather from running a good 2 miles.

"You realize when you go back to New Jersey," Ashley looks at my mom, "I'm still going to be here, and because we are twins, the police or going to arrest me. My life is kind of ruined, my house is broken into, they know where I live, the police might think that's your house. But because you had to do the Andrea, now I might get in trouble for you have done." Ashley says as she walks around where we are, very stressed.

"I didn't think of it like that-" my mom said.

"You never think! now i'm going going to have to move somewhere way different then I am right now! I don't want to move, I love it here. I don't want to go to jail for your crimes!" Ashley said back.

"Shh, don't blow are cover," Iris said.

"Ya, ya.. ok we need to get to moms hotel now, and stop fighting," I said following Ashley to her house, "I get what you mean about your cover being blown. Don't think it was such a good idea to even do what you did," looking up at my Mom, "I mean know she has to move to a whole new place, and she might get it on her recored because they think it's her and not you."

"Can you guys just be quiet, we need to get too somewhere safe before we have a full blown conversation," mom said.

--

It took a long time but we finally got to the hotel. We all just stopped running and started to take in some deep breaths. My mom finally walked to the door and opened it up, we all walked in and walked around the hotel. There was no one in the front office, so we just let are selfs in. 

"This way," mom said as she waved her hands to go to her.

I shook my head, like I think all of us did. 

We walked down the long hallway, where we finally go to room '35'. My mom unlocked the door, Iris opened it up to reveal and room that could fit 4 people, perfect. The room was fairly large, 2 beds, I guess she knew we needed this just in case. There was a couple lamps in the wall. The bathroom thankfully, had the sink in it, a shower, and of course a toilet. They bathroom is next the the front door, and when you walk a little farther there is a clothe to the right, and then the bedroom, witch I think is very cool because there's another door before entering the bedroom, so its like extra safe and I think you can even lock it.

"Alright everyone take your beds spots, don't get too comfortable, tomorrow we are getting out of Paris. All of us," my mom clarified, "we are going to go back to Ashleys house, so she can get her things-"

I interrupted, "But that's where they most expect us, to be at her house, like right now their probably waiting for us to walk in there."

"She has a point, that is where they expect us to be some point, their probably a lot of police officers in my house right now as we speak so they can catch you."

"And," Iris adds on, "we are basically as much as you are in this, because we had to go through all of this."

"Well your are not the one that got me in trouble," says mom, "Ok get to bed guys we need are rest for tomorrow."

I locked the second door that goes into the bedroom, then we all headed to the area that we picked in are mind, I went to the far right bed and went to the side on the wall. Iris picked the left bed and on the right side of her bed. Ashley picked to sleep with her friend and went on to the left side with Iris. My mom only had one choice and it was to sleep with me on the left side of the bed, so she got in. 

I could hear everybody's blankets go on top of each one of them. One person sounded like that sat up, I think it was to turn the lights off.

"Goodnight everyone," I think sounded like Iris.

"Nighty, Night," had to be my mom because she used to say that to me when I was very young.

"Night," I said.

We didn't hear anything from Ashley because she was already in her deep sleep already.

Someone finally turned the lights off and everybody went sound asleep.

Tomorrow I might be back in New Jersey, I hope I don't have to sneak back onto a plane again I felt really bad for doing that. But tomorrow will hopefully be a good day and that involved no police officers.

---

Thanks for reading <3