11. -The Find-

We were walking to my Ashleys house as quickly as we could, apparently my Mom has a plolice record out here. Isn't that weird, she just got out here, maybe a couple weeks ago, and now she has a record of crimes?! Suddenly I had so many questions, What did she do? Why did she do it? Are all of the crimes she did very illegal?

"Mom," I said staring at the sidewalk and my shoes walking.

"Hmm?" she replied in a rush.

"What did you do get a police record and why are people looking for you?" I said slowly looking up at her to see a worried face.

"Well I.. might have...robbed a store." I quickly took a glance at her.

"You did what!"

"Shhhh," Ashley and Iris said at the same time behind us.

I looked behind me and mouthed the words of 'sorry', with a face that looked like it would make a sound of 'eek'. Ashley just nodded, and Iris just smiled. But then I saw lights, everyones faces went from happy to 'oh no'acd shock, and it suddenly lit up my moms face with blue and red lights. She grabbed my hand and tugged me, her sister, and her friend. We went behind a wall of a grocery store.

"What we are going to do is make sure they don't come over here," she looked at me and back at the police. "we are going to run quietly to the other side of the store, then up the hill, then I will show you to her house," she pointed her thumb behind her pointing to Ashley, well I guess I can call her my aunt.

Everyone nodded and then mom told us to go, we all started to running as fast as we could but quietly. My mom stayed were we were a second ago, she stayed there for are safety. We finally got to the end of the grocery store. We all looked back to see if my mom was still there, she was gone. We all looked at each other worried and scared.

How could this happen we just found each other! What did she do so bad she has to go to jail?

Suddenly we heard some screaming, "GO, GO, GO!!!" I think was my mom.

We looked behind us and started running for Ashleys house, I was following Ashley because I didn't know where we were going, Iris was beside me running, and Mom was once behind us and now in the front of the runners.

Everybody took a turn so I did to, we rain for the door of the house as we all jumped up the stairs. Ashley opened the door wide and yelled for us to get in fast. We all got in and she then slammed the door shot. She locked the door and covered the windows with the curtains that were hanging over the window. we all charged for the bathroom and hood inside of the bathroom, we also locked the bathroom door. 

The bathroom was a tight fit for all 4 of us, the bathroom was half of shower and the toilet and sink also gave us less room. We all squished in, I went into the shower and looked out the window to see if the police were after us. 

"You better not get us caught, if the police see yo-." I interrupted my mom. 

"Me? your the one that got us into this!" I said yelling quietly, "what did you do?" 

"I told you! I robbed a store because I needed money.. I wanted to go back to New Jersey." she started yelling and then turned quiet.

"How did you get here in the first place?" I asked.

Iris looked up at me and her face told me that I probably should have not asked.

"Just shush," wow my mom never been rude to me, I think she is embarrassed.

Suddenly the lights were back in the window, reflecting off the wall, and we all looked at each other and scrunched down. I was scared to death, I literately just wanted to see my mom and now I might go to jail with her. I better not go to jail just because i'm her daughter.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the front door..

------

Erm.. how did we get to this point. Thank you <3