4. -The Airport-

So I decided to go to sleep in the woods near the airport. I know that seems like a scary place to go to sleep at but it wasn't that bad. The only thing scary about that was when I heard a plane fly over me, but nothing else really happened out there that scared me. But anyways it's morning time so I guess I can start worrying about today. Ok first I think I'm going to go to the airport and buy something for breakfast so I make sure I have food to eat. Second, I'm going to sneak on the plane. That might be hard to sneak on there but it's better than buying a 3 thousand dollar plane ticket to France. Third part of my plan is to get off the plane and find that number that called me or my mother. I really hope it's my mom, I need to know what she was going to say before my phone died the other day.

Alright it's now time to the airport or better yet the way out of this forest. I grabbed my phone to look it up. Sooner than later I ended up out of this forest and at the airport. The airport looked super modern with a lot of decor everywhere, I mean it is almost spring break so maybe they're just decorating to celebrate that. The most important part of going to the airport, the food. I love food, especially candy. I know it's not food but it's filling and delicious. So I made my way all the way to the food area in the airport. I looked around for the candy bars but I ended up seeing something way better than candy bars. I walked over to this place called Panera, I love their food way more than a chocolate candy bar. Lets see I want, maybe pizza? Ya ok, "Can I please get the cheese pizza please", I told the tall curly hair boy standing in front of me. "Umm ya ok anything else I can get you?" the boy said. I looked at his name tag and it said 'Rick' I'm just thinking of a good way to use that to my advantage at this place. "No, that's everything, Thank you", I said. "Wait", Rick said. I turned around with the cup he gave me in my hand. "Where are your parents?" he said. All I'm thinking right now is what I'm going to say, I'm just going to come out with an excuse. "Ohh my parents", really smooth Lily, "over there sitting on the bench waiting for me to get the food". I said in a very high pitched voice. "Umm ok your food will be out shortly", the nice man said. Shortly later I got my food and I ate it all with happiness on my face.

Right after I was done eating my Panera I went straight to a seat to wait for the plane to arrive. But before I just wing it and I don't make a good plan I need to think of a plan.

1. Act like I'm in line
2. Tell the person that's letting me in that something went wrong in the bathroom
3. As she leaves I sneak on the plane and find a seat

Sounds like a real easy plan but it's going to take a lot of guts to go do it. As I was thinking of the plan my phone started to ring, it's my dad. I pretend I don't have my phone and I just didn't answer it. The call ended but then he called again and again and again. Finally I was getting annoyed so I turned it on airplane mode. But before I could do that I got a text
saying 'WHERE ARE YOU ITS BEEN 2 DAYS'-Dad. I deleted the message before I could see I got another message. But this time from the number in Paris that claims to be my mom they said, 'like I was saying your dad is not who he says he is, he's your Uncle'.
————————————
Thanks again :)