10. The Journey (Part 2)

"She's my twin sister." They said in the dark under the Eiffel Tower.

"Wait, what?!"

"Ya your mom is 'Andrea Benson'... right?" the person said. 

Umm, well what do I say. I wish I could see what this person looks like so I could see if it looks like my mom. But it does sound kind of suspicious.. you think your mom would tell you if she has a twin..

I move my head a little so I could try to see if she looks like my mom, the light on the Eiffel Tower is no that bright, so it didn't help much.

"Umm.. do you have.. proof," I asked shyly.

"Umm... your mom never told you about me," she said, then had a facial expression of an 'ohhh' look.

"Noo..." I said quietly.

We stayed there in uncomfortable since for awhile and then she broke the silence.

"Listen kid, I might not be your mom, but I know she is my sister, I know where she is at." I looked up at her with wide eyes, I say a glimpse of her, she did look like my mom, "she tolled me to tell you that the phone number is not her. She doesn't want you to get kidnapped, nor do I."

I looked up at her where I was siting she walked around me and sat next to me on the bench. 

"You may still not believe me but listen...  your mom is scared for you."

"Then why did you come down here and not her." I said.

"Because she doesn't want to blow her cover," she said sadly.

"What happened? Why all the sudden she leave me dad, tells me he's not who he says he is, never texts me back, and not to adamant, this is weird that you came out here just to say this because she told you to tell me stuff. Why can't she just text me back or something, doesn't she have my number?" I said getting louder and louder. 

She said nothing and just stared into the distance. 

"Do you want to go see her?" she said very scared.

"Really! you'd let me!" I said super happily.

"I mean.. I will text her.. she might say no.. I don't know what her conditions are-" I interrupted her.

"What do you mean condition?" I was staring into her eyes, she looked worried.

"Well umm... your mom.. left-" this time I didn't interrupt,  someone else did.

"What are you doing!" a concerned person said.

"Shhhh," she started whispering, but I still heard it, "your gonna ruin the plan."

What plan?  I thought.

"Ya ya, to be honest I forgot the plan, sorry," the unknown person said.

She started to explain the plan to the unknown person, she said it way more quiet then she did before so I just tried to hear what she was saying but all I could hear was, 'Basically', 'mother,' and, 'later'.

 I crossed my arms together and stretched my legs out and also crossed them as well to and said, "If you got something to say, share it to the whole class," I said in an annoyed voice, that you can hear. They both looked up at me and stared at me for a couple of seconds, I looked at them and did a sarcastic face, that said my whole attitude. After my facial expression they both rolled there eyes, and the girl that 'claims' to be my moms twin said, "Just like her mother." The other girl shook her head.

"Ok listen," I looked up at me moms twin, "your mother also told us to tell you something else," she took a deep breath, "you know when you called her, and she said that 'your dad is not who he says he is'." I shook my head, I honestly almost forgot about that, "well basically your dad... he's not your dad...," she said going into a lower voice, I honestly didn't have a reaction, honestly could careless, but I care for him, he's the only person I have lived with, well plus my mom, for a long time.

"Who is he then?" I said very curiously.

"Well umm... he's uncle.. your real dad died when you were very young.. when your real dad died, your mother asked are brother to help take care of you for just a little. But then he started to get poorer and poorer, he started using your moms money, she started to get sick of him and told him to get out, he denied and just said he's not leaving. Later your mom got very annoyed and decided just to leave. She was gonna come back home, but then she noticed that you came all the way here just to find you," she gave a big smile, "Oh and then-," someone cut her off but it wasn't then unknown person or me.

"I can tell the rest of the story," I looked next to me and I say my moms twin, witch I still don't know the name to, she was smiling super big.

I looked over to where she was smiling to, I say I black figure.

"Well hello there," twin said.

"Hey Ashley," ok the twin is 'Ashley Benson'. I got it now.

Ashley grabbed her phone and put her flash light on and pointing it at the figure. I was watching twin, she accidentally blinded me with the flash light. I put my hand over my eyes. "Sorry Kid", Ashley said, "Your good."

When I opened my eyes, the figure was standing there, but this time I could see her. "Mom..." I said with a huge smile.

"Hi Lily," My mother said with her hands out wide for a hug and a big smile on her face. I got off from the bench and ran right to her arms and gave her the biggest hug in the world.

When we left the hug she looked me into my eyes, "Im so sorry I had to leave you, I shou-"

I interrupted, "Your fine I get it." I hugged her again.

"Is it true you have a twin sister?" I said curiously.

She looked at me and nodded her head, "I wanted to tell you but my broth- I umm I mean dad, wouldn't let me tell you."

"By the way I told her that her dad is her uncle and that her dad left her when she was young," Ashley chimed in.

"Alright," mom said.

"I have a question what is your name?" I pointed at the unkown person, I forgot she was even here.

"Oh she's my best-friend, her name is Iris," Ashley looked up at her with a smile.

"We better head to your house before my cover gets blown," My mom said to Ashley.

"Oh ya, forgot about that, we better hurry back," Ashley said.

Everyone nodded, "Ok, let's go," I said in a whisper.

---

Thanks for reading <3