5. -The Text-

Did I read that right.. yep I differential did. My father is my uncle does that mean... MY MOM MARRIED HER BROTHER, or is there another another explanation !! OMG that's it I need to get in the plane now I need to leave I can't stand this place anymore. First my dad is practically yelling at me over text, Second my mom leaves me and goes to Paris, Third MY DAD IS MY UNCLE.

I went straight to the lady that looked at are passports before we would bored the plane. She looks very interesting with a hat that looks like a airplane and then a blue outfit, it looks familiar, ohhh so you know that one show call 'stranger things' that's what that outfit looks like of umm I think her names Robin. Next thing I know I went up to this strange girl and asked.

"Excuse me," she looks up at me, "what time is the Pair flight, sorry my email on line got deleted and I just need to know." I hope that's a good excuse.

"It starts at 11:00am, you have 30 min." She says.

I smile and sit back down, when I grab my phone and see a text from, the number. This time it says. 'Can't wait to see you.' I am dying right now how does this number know where I am, 'who are you.' I said with a scared expression on my face. 'Who do you think I am,' they text back. 'Umm.. my mom??' I replied in shock. 'You will find out who I am, I just need to tell you that you will understand why you need to come here,' they say. I was typing back when I her a screaming sound, it sounds like my dad. I ran straight to the bathroom hoping that he didn't see me.

I keep on hearing my name get called over and over by different people, "Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily." I think you get the point. I just remember I left my tracker on in my phone, I grabbed my phone and turned off the tracker location and I suddenly fell the earth shack for a second. Was that a earthquake. I got taught that after you feel an earthquake later (like a couple minutes) there will be a shock wave after it a couple times. Like I predicted I was right, there was a 10 second long shock wave it was pretty bad too, I almost fell.

Then I hear someone slam the girls restroom door open and yell, "is everyone in here ok."

I yell back, "umm kind of."

"Come out," the voice said.

I walked out and I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen standing right I front of me, he was so handsome.

"Wow," I say whispering.

"Are you ok," he said

"Well a second ago no, but ever since I saw you I been amazing" I said, WHAT DID I JUST SAY.

I saw him blush a little and said, "Wow ok what's your name."

"Umm my name," I couldn't stop staring at him with his hazel eyes and dark brown curly hair, "ohh sorry I zoned out umm my name? Oh ya it's Lily."

"Well hello Lily, my name is Brandon." He said in a British accent.
HIS NAME IS BRANDON AAAAAA.

"Hi Brandon how old are you," I say.

"I'm 16," he said

"Me too," I said confidently.

"Oh nice, I have to go here is my number," as he told me his number I was exited to start another chapter of my life.

————————————

ERM....