7. The Fright on the plane (part 2)

Did she just ask me 'who I really am'? How does she even know that I'm lying, ok yes I'm a very bad, I should work on it for this trip.

"Well you gonna tell me?" She pauses, "who really are you because you not the girl you be saying you are."

"Ok I did lie a little, I'm actually 14 but I'm meeting my mom tomorrow for my birthday the next day." I think I did better at lying this time.

"Ok then what's your actual name." She said.

"My actual name is Clara Parison." Ok now that was a great lie.

"Ok 'Clara," she gives me the side eye, "prove to me you name is really Clara."

Good thing I was prepared for this. I went through my bag to find a ID that shows that's my name with my birthday and how old I am. I grab it and I show it to her right away, with even I little picture of me in it.

She takes her glasses off and looks straight at the ID.
"May I," she says, "go ahead," I say proudly.

She grabs it from my hands and looks at it like I'm just better.

"Wow you're not kidding, your birthday is December 23, your name is really Clara and the photo is even you." She says, "I'm so sorry for assuming."
I smile as I hear the plane intercom go off.

-"hello everyone thank you for boarding safely, the weather is surprisingly warm on December 21 so it looks like we have a straight forward trip to Paris, but your seat belts on and put your phone on airplane mode for safety on the plane," a man says.

I see everyone grab there seat belt and there phone and do what was asked, so I did the same thing, I hope it's a good flight.
————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I hope you still enjoyed it see you later and thank you!!