3. -Get away-

I had to keep thinking if it was a good idea or not to run away, but my dad did. But what if I get caught, some serious consequences, or what if I get caught just walking out the door. I want to meet my mom or who ever that is very bad, and who ever this is texted me and called me.
               Let's do it.
I went up stairs as fast as I could because I don't know when my dad will get home. I grab some paper and a marker and went in the dinning room and wrote, "Sorry you left me first". I put it write on the milk carton cause I know my dad will grab it tomorrow morning. But anyways, I ran up the steps and grabbed a back pack, I put some clothe and my essentials and zipped it up grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

I almost got the the gas station when I realized I forgot my phone charger and my phone is almost dead. I walked back to the house, witch was not that far aways, when I see my dads car pull up into the drive way. 'Could this get any worse,' I thought. I slowly walked into the house because my dad forgot to close the garage door. I walked in and looked left and right, left and right, close is clear... GO. I ran up the stairs as slowly as I could I grabbed the charger. As soon as I walked out of my room my dad went to the bathroom, which is perfect. I walked carefully across the hallway and down the stairs to the garage, when I hear my dad scream. "LILY WHERE ARE YOU GET BACK HERE!" I ran all the way to the tree and snuck under the bridge and got back to the gas station. 'Im hungry', I thought in my head, good thing I brought my wallet and a lot of money or should I say my dad's money.

At the end of the day I got to New Hampshire which I shall say is a pretty place to live in. Trees everywhere, people everywhere, and family's everywhere. At this point I washout 2 hours away from home. When I ran out of that house I just didn't stop walking. I need to make a plan to go all the way to Paris from New Hampshire. How am I even going to get a pass port I mean I have enough for one but all the way to Paris is just crazy.

So I came up with a good idea it's just doesn't sound like me. I mean I could just go on to the plane with out anyone knowing but they might see me or find out. I'm going to try I only have $500 dollars, so money is kind of tight. The trip would probably cost over $1k but if I sneak on the plane I could just go on for free.

The plan would go a little like this: I'm at the airport, and the person who would be letting me on  the plane, I would just tell them someone broke something in the bathroom. She would leave the stand.  I can walk in and go into a random seat and just pretend like it is my seat. Perfect, but I just need to know when the plane would leave and what day. I will just go into the airport tomorrow. But first I need the directions to the airport.
————————————
Thank you <3