6. The Fright on the Plane (Part 1)

Ok I met somebody. But do I like them? I don't know. Do I really want to spend my life with him? Probably not, DONT GET ME WRONG he sounds like a great guy.. but I talked to him for like 2 minutes, and I just so happen to get his number.

Anyways I need to get to France. I went to the seat and waited for the flight to get called. But first to make it look real I went to the bathroom. After a little while I hear the intercom go on I hear, "Flight 156 to Paris, France, repeat, Flight 156 to Paris, France, to northern side of the airport, repeat northern." A random ladies said. I ran to the desks where they were letting people into the airplane. I went to the lady and told her is a rushed voice, "Ms, Ms," I say in a panicked voice, "the bathroom is flooding I don't know what happened I was.." the lady cut me off.

"Don't worry sweetheart this happens a lot believe it or not I just go take care of it go ahead an' go take a seat in the plane with yo' mama," the girl says in a Texas accent.

"Ok thank you ma'm," I said.

I walked in the plane looking behind me and then looking forward, with all these nice people greeting me. I took a seat next to a lady she looked very nice but who now's.

"Hello Ms," I waved, "may I sit here."

"Of course!! I would love that!!" She said with a smile.

"Where are your parents at?" She said as I took a seat.

Should I tell her my plan that I'm doing and add details on to it? I guess I shall try.

"To be honest I'm here because I want to go visit my mom in Paris," I took a deep breath, "her and my dad got a divorce and I haven't seen my mom in like 2 days, and I really miss her, and I wish I could see her again."

"Aww, I feel very bad for you darling, and how old are you?"

I have to lie, "I'm 15."

"Wow you sure do not look your age, what's your name?" She said.

"Oh umm my name it's.. Clara.. Parison," I told her, what a lie, but I know in my bag I think I have a fake ID that says it is my name. But I don't think I need to grab it out for her.

"Oh well, Clara Parison, you really don't look your age," she laughs, "now tell me who really are you?" she said lowering her voice to a calmer stage.

My eyes widen open in fright from that comment.
————————————
I hope you liked this part it's short but has suspense in it can't wait for the next part!! Have a great day! <3