Jealous Girl❤️💕💜

A/N: This story takes place right after Skybound enjoy my first steamy story let me know if y'all want me to do more. BTW tell me if you want to see more povs ab jealous couples.

No One's POV
Nya sat on the couch of the temple. She was feeling antsy. She sat upside down watching tv. She wasn't paying much attention until the news reporter, not Gale Gossip, was announcing... wait this isn't the news, this is one of those teen channels.
She was about to change the channel when they mentioned her boyfriends name.
"And Jay Walker was voted sexiest ninja, you'll get em next time Kai."
Teen girls screamed and giggled in the background. Nya felt a bubble in her stomach. It was a feeling she never had before. She had no idea what it meant or what it was for that matter.
"Now, here's a roll of the lightning ninja's voted top 5 'sexiest' moments."
Nya narrowed her eyes when she heard girls of all ages (which she found inappropriate), cheer. "Why four? That's a weird number." She grumbled believing  that there were many more "sexiest moments" than four of Jay.
She decided to watch. The clips started to roll.
"Coming at number three:
Anyone remember Garmadons shenanigans? Well, although we do not miss them, we do miss this ninja when he's on his way to Darkley's."
Nya blushed at the memory of how Jay, well  bizarro-Jay, kissed her. Jay and her kissed before but this was more heated and raw. She honestly loved it.
"Number two: Remember when Jay Walker was Mr. Walker? Yes, he was once a teacher at Wu's reformed school for bad boys. Wasn't he cute?" "Eeee."
Nya rolled her eyes. "Well it didn't last and although parents say school is important hot boys, especially hot ninja boys are better."
Nya clicked her tongue in disgust. "You're old enough to be someone's mother," she murmured under her breathe.
"And now, number one: a never seen, newly released footage from Chen's island. Boys keep your girlfriends off the tv for this one. Just kidding. Play the clip."
The camera was now in the corner of Jay's blue bathroom from the games.
The video was of the elemental master of Nature attacking Jay for a fang blade. Nya's jaw dropped when Jay got out of the hot tub... without a towel! Only to wrap one around his waist but start hitting his opponent with it. Of course the tv blurred but practically everything could be seen.
Teen girls and girls of older ages screamed in joy.
Nya paused the tv and rushed to her boyfriends room. The feeling was now clear, whether or not she wanted to admit it, she was jealous. She didn't want anyone seeing her boyfriend like that except for her. She hadn't even seen him shirtless before so seeing him so vulnerable for everyone to see pissed her off.
She was his girlfriend and ONLY girlfriend. Nya burst through the door. "H-hey Nya everything okay?" Jay stuttered in confusion. "Why haven't I seen you shirtless?" Jay went pale and blushed profusely.
"N-Nya, people might hear you," Jay chocked in embarrassment. Nya shook her head. "No one's home." That's true luckily for Jay.
"Now don't avoid the question mister." Jay scratched his head. He hadn't let anyone see him like that. He wasn't too comfortable in his skin. "Why do you ask? This feels like a trap, heh."
Nya pulled at Jay's arm and dragged him to the living room. "That!" Jay now felt all the color drain from his face. He didn't know what to do, so he ran. Nya stood there confused. What the hell was that, she wondered.
She chased after her boyfriend. He was back in his room face down on his bed. Nya didn't say anything she just stood there. "That's so humiliating. What was that? Most pathetic moments of the ninja? Let me rephrase, of the blue ninja?"
Nya sighed and swallowed her jealousy. "Well it was a compilation of you," "I knew it," Jay mumbled still his face on his pillow. "But it wasn't most embarrassing moments, it was the clips for sexiest ninja or guy."
Jay shot up and looked at Nya.
"W-what?" Nya nodded.
"Oh, that's still embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to see that," he blushed. Nya sat down on Jay's bed shook her head "I'm sorry I didn't get to see it first and only me," she blushed she didn't really think her sentence through before she said it. "What was that?" Jays was going to limp from all the blood rushing in and out of his body.
"Wait- were you jealous?" He was testing dangerous water here. Nya breathed in deeply. "Ohh you were-" Nya cut Jay off pouncing on his lap and smashed her lips into his. Jay gladly excepted the kiss.
It was deep and passionate. They weren't usually the ones to use tongue but Nya was feeling hungry for Jay. They hadn't been back together for long but they both would be lying if they hadn't been wanting this.
Nya slammed her tongue into Jay's mouth sucking on his teeth. Jay moaned and blushed at his unconscious action. Nya smiled as this gave her more access to her boyfriends mouth.
She was feeling eager to see what her gorgeous lightning boyfriend truly looked like.
Nya playfully tugged at the hem of Jay's shirt. Jays heart was beating up out of his chest. He wanted this but he was also scared. Nya was so beautiful and he didn't know he could compare.
Nya broke the kiss to Jays sadness. Nya giggled. "May I?" She lifted Jays chin with her thumb and index finger. "Let's see the sexiest man in Ninjago," she smirked. This was enough for Jay to nod. If Nyas hand wasn't on his jaw it would have dropped from lust. 
Nya lifted Jay's shirt up off his body as they continued to make out. Nya stopped once again to look at her hot boyfriend. Jay blushed madly. Nya practically drooled at the site.
She knew he was attractive but before her was a slender man with a heavily, well toned 6 pack with defined hip bones and prominent pecks.
She shoved him onto the bed and crawled on top of his. Kissing wet sloppy, hot kisses along his jawline reducing him to whimpers.
Nya found and abused the sweet spot on his neck as her hands explored his abs. She traced each one.
This continued on for a long, long time. She rested her head on his chest. "I just need one more thing before I can confirm you're the hottest." Jay looked down feeling self conscious until he looked down at his smirking girlfriend. "Boys will be gone next few days... let's call it a date?"

Part 2? What is the hottest Jay moment or hottest moments? Leave ur ideas in the comments and let me know if I should continue.