Snow White Jaya AU💙💜

So practically everybody knows about the live action Snow White remake so I decided to make one myself. In this AU Jay is Snow White and Nya is the equivalent of the prince. Yup more Jaya. I'm doing a story that is like the original and Mirror. Enjoy...

Once upon a time there lived a queen and her king. The king had a son, Unagami, from a previous marriage but he and the queen wished for an heir to the throne.
After years of trying the majesties were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. The parents were overjoyed and the kingdom celebrated for days on end. The baby was born with hair red as fire, butter scotch freckles and sapphire eyes.
The baby was given the name Jay, which meant victory. Everything was perfect but it was not to last.
As fate would have it, the king fell ill and not long after passed on. The kingdom mourned for their king as he was kind and fair. Eventually the kingdom moved on with their lives with the queen to raise the prince on her own.
For ten years the queen had happily taken care of Jay but had felt something was lacking in his life. He needed a father, the queen decided.
It would shock the kingdom when the queen announced her engagement to a man who was famously wealthy known as the Mechanic. The subjects quickly took a disliking to their new king finding him to be nothing like his predecessor.
Jay welcomed the man into his life with open arms. He saw how happy his mother was and wanted nothing more than for her to be happy.
The new King immediately felt threatened by the young prince. Jay was kind, beloved by all, and above all handsome.
The kings jealousy only grew when the queen had disappeared on a journey to sovereign territory. Jay searched endlessly for his mother in the woods where she had disappeared along with his brother.
Jay was now without a mother or brother, left to be in the care of the evil king.
...
Eight years went by. Today was the princes birthday. Most people look forward to their birthdays not to mention their 16th birthday but not the prince.
Ever since his mothers passing the king has kept Jay in the castle, forbidding him from ever leaving.
The kings vanity grew ever larger. Each day the prince grew more charming and handsome. To compete with the boy he threw glorious parties. But in doing so, he left the kingdom destitute.
Jay knew the king was evil but he had no idea to what length.
If Jay could wish for anything he'd wish to see his mother and brother again. The hope for this to come true was long gone but Jay decided it was better than the reality of being alone.
Jay couldn't handle staying in his room any longer. Was he allowed to leave his room? No. He did so nevertheless.
Jay figured if he was caught he might be spared a lecture seeing as it was his birthday. Jay quietly made his way down the stairs passing the halls which bared paintings of his ancestors but now were replaced by paintings of the king.
Jay tries sneakily passing the throne room but he was caught by the head guard: Ultra Violet.
Jay begged her to let him pass without alerting the king. Violet smirked. "I take orders from the king only," she said motioning for guards to take Jay.
...
"Your Majesty?" A woman beckoned. "What?" The king called. He was seemingly annoyed. Before him was the Duchess of Jamanikia. She had an unpleasant oder and an uncomfortable demeanor.
"I implore you to listen to reason," The duchess said. The king rolled his eyes. "You know nothin' about reason," he replied. For a king he spoke lacking manners and occasionally syllables.
"I think the Duchess is just trying to help," the king's adviser, Fugi-Dove provided.
In the kingdom of Prime it wasn't uncommon for people to have strange names.
The king shot him a glare. Fugi-Dove shrank back. "Your Majesty," before the duchess could continue the Royal guards entered the throne room. Two guards secured the prince.
Jaya heart pounded. "Found him outside trying to sneak out," Ultra Violet explained. "I wasn't sneaking-" "SILENCE," the king roared. "Leave us, Duchess let's resume this later."
The guards released Jay from their grasp leaving him to the king. "Sneaking out eh?" Jay bowed but frantically shook his head.
"No I was just hoping that I could visit the palace garden," Jay replied.
The king looked hatefully at the prince. Jays presence and innocence infuriated him. "Were you now?" Jay nodded. "Come here," the king instructed. Jay did as he was told but his heart beat with every step.
"Sit," the king gestured for him to sit. Jay sat at the kings feet. "I don't believe that." Jay tried protesting but it was no use. "I think you were trying to sneak your way in for tonight's ball," he accused.
Jay had no intention of sneaking in but if the king believed it there was no convincing him otherwise. "You think you're so special! Not everyday is your birthday," he scrutinized.
"Actually today is my birthday," Jay immediately regretted his statement. "Happy birthday," Fugi-Dove said. "Shut up!" The king barked.
Jay gulped. "I see," the king smiled which was in all honesty disquieting. The king grabbed Jay by the hair and pulled him to meet eyes.
Jay cried out as his hair was tugged. "I don't care if it's your 100th birthday. Don't ever disobey me again. Now go to your filthy garden," the king ordered shoving Jay to the floor.
Jay ran out of the throne room. His head throbbed. He wasn't in the mood to go to the garden anymore.
...
Jay found himself in the servants quarters where the kitchen was located at the end of the passage way.
Jay looked around the kitchen to find it empty when he was jumped by the servants. "Happy birthday," they cheered.
They remembered. Jay smiled. His heart warmed with joy.
"Happy birthday deary," Edna, the seamstress said presenting a cupcake with a lit candle. "Make a wish," Ed, Edna's husband the repair man, added.
Jay thought about his wish and blew out the candle. The servants clapped but quickly went back to work not wanting to stray from their assigned tasks.
Ed and Edna walked over with Jay and sat on a bench outside of the kitchen. "You guys didn't have to do this," Jay said. "Of course we did," Edna reassured.
The couple hugged him. Ed and Edna were the closest thing he had to a family. "What happened?" Edna cried as she saw a bruise on the princess face.
"Oh I got caught out of my room," Jay answered. "It's my fault," Jay sighed. Edna frowned. "Now you listen here, the king may have convinced the kingdom you're a shut in but I sure as heck won't let you believe it too," Ed said firmly.
"Be easy on him Ed." "He needs to hear this Dear. It's high time he sees what goes on beyond the palace walls."
"But I can't leave!" "Take my coat and you can sneak out without suspicion. If anyone asks where you have gone we'll cover for you," Ed explained.
Jay thought about it. He finally gave in. "You're right," Jay smiled confidently.
Before Jay left he spoke with Edna. "I'm afraid of what I'll see out there. What if I can't do anything?" Jay asked hopelessly. "If you don't go, you'll never know," Edna said. Ed gave Jay the cloak.
The prince snuck out through the servant entrance. He was terrified but his curiosity posed him.
...
Jay entered the kingdoms village. Everything was grey and melancholic. "I don't remember it looking this sad," Jay said to himself.
The streets were dirty and unkept. Every step made had to be carefully decided.
Babies cries echoed from the rooftops. What once had been a beautiful and joyous place, according to Jays memory, was now home to the impoverished.
The men and women surrounding him had pale skin that stuck to their bones like wrapping paper. Jays heart broke at the sight. Jay looked to wall and saw a royal decree posted: "Taxes raised 20%." Next to that sign was a wanted poster for 7 ninja for a minuscule cash prize. Jay didn't pay much attention to it since he was too disturbed by the appearance of the kingdom and it's subjects.
...
Jay ran back to the palace in shambles. Jay fled to the Royal garden. He pulled himself to the well. "Mom, I don't know what to do. The kingdom is awful! The king has destroyed everything you believed in," Jay sobbed.
Jay looked at his reflection in the mirror. For a prince he looked awfully like a servant. The king, to maintain his vanity, had Jays wardrobe filled with rags. "Look at me, I'm helpless without you."
Jay was startled when voice called for him. "Excuse me?" The voice called. Jay wanted to run but fear stopped him. The voice was joined by another. The voices were revealed to be two well dressed strangers.
Jay was relieved to see that it wasn't a guard but he'd be punished for being seen nevertheless.
Jay turned to see a woman, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. His heart fluttered. He tried to speak but the male stranger provided him an excuse not to.
"This garden is big show us the exit," the man said. "Excuse me?" "We're here to meet the queen," the girl explained. "Now tell how to get out of here," the man repeated. "Wow. Somebody forgot their manors," Jay crossed his arms. "Excuse me?" The man asked. "You're excused. The entrance is just over there," Jay pointed.
The girl giggled at at the sight of the man's embarrassment.
"I'm Nya, this is my brother Kai," Nya introduced herself. Jay was about to state his name when he saw the shadows of two palace guards. "Excuse me," Jay said panicked. "Wait we didn't get your...name," Nya sighed. "Talk about manors," Kai huffed. "Don't be salty Kai," Nya teased.
Nya looked back in the direction of the man. She tried remembering when she had ever seen a man so handsome. Her heart raced at the thought of him looking at her with his sapphire eyes.
...
Jay managed to escape to the servants quarters when he tripped and fell on Ed. "Woah there, how'd it go?" Ed asked. Jays face grew serious. "It's worse than I ever imagined. He's taken advantage of the people!" Ed sighed. "All to pay for his fancy-shmancy parties. He's havin' one tonight. I hear a prince and princess are attending. Some say they have a mighty big army."
Jay looked at Ed sparking an idea in his mind. "If that's true then maybe we have a chance to stop the king," Jay smiled feeling hopeful for the first time in forever. "Atta boy," Ed encouraged.
...
"Can you believe the duchess?" The king roared. "Your majesty, the duchess is wealthy. The kingdom is all out of money. There is nothing left to take," Fugi-Dove" reminded.
"That is why we are throwing a ball tonight," the king said. "I'm lost." "You idiot! Do ya not remember the prince and princess of Ignacia will be attending this evening. I fully intend on winning them over before that old hag," he continued.
"Now leave," the king ordered. Fugi-Dove left without any fight on his behalf.
...
The ball had begun. The castle was covered in candles and white decor. Only the gentry and nobility were of attendance.
The men wore white suits and petty coats. The women wore white ball gowns and overly done hair. As for the king he was the only one to wear any color he wanted. He was dressed in a heavy velvet suit covered with metals which had no monetary value whatsoever.
-
Jay snuck into the ball. He managed to procure a white suit decorated with a lightning pattern that suited him well.
"Ladies and gentleman, may I present your king!" The call man announced. The room turned their attention to the king. The occupants bowed to his majesty.
"Now for the traditional dance of our kingdom," the announcer motioned for the music to begin. The king beckoned for Nya, who was wearing a lovely silk gown (which she hated) and her hair was put delicately into a bun with pearls clipped to the back.
To Nyas relief the duchess took the opportunity to dance with the king. Nya got creepy vibes from the king but she didn't see anything necessarily wrong about him.
Nya backed up to find a partner when she bumped into a man. "Oh sorry," she apologized simultaneously with the stranger.
The man turned around to see Nya and his heart skipped a beat as well as hers.
"I'm so sorry Miss," Jay apologized. "It's you," Nya smiled. "I didn't know they let servants into these things," Nya said. "They don't," Jay smiled. "So you aren't," Nya asked. Jay shook his head.
He took Nyas hand and wrapped the other around her waist as they began to dance. "So what brings you here?" Nya questioned. "Well, I actually live here. I'm sort of the prince," Jay chuckled. "You're the prince?" Nya blushed.
"Yeah, that's me," the prince smiled.
"What were you doing wearing rags?" Nya immediately bit her lip. "Sorry," Nya said. "The king. He doesn't like me you could say. That actuality brings me here. The king he's destroying the kingdom. He's evil and I wanted," Jay began but was stopped when he met eyes with the king.
"I have to go," Jay said wearily. Jay left Nya by herself. "Wait," Nya called but he was already gone.
...
Jay darted down the hallway in attempt to escape but he never had a chance. Jay was ambushed by the kings guards. "Let go of me!" Jay demanded.
Jay was dragged to a room where he would be held.
The doors opened and in entered the king and his advisor. "How dare you!" The king barked. He walked right up to Jay and struck him on the face.
"How dare you," Jay cried, "you've destroyed this kingdom." The kings eye twitched "I am your king. You listen to me," he shouted. "You may be but technically I am the rightful ruler," Jay spat.
The kings face grew red with hate. "Not the best thing you could'a said," the king said with venomous fury.
...
"I want him dead," the king said plainly. "Your majesty he's only a child," Fugi-Dove cried. "He is a waste of space. He's ruining the chances I have with the princess." "I think this is a bit dramatic?" The king stormed up to Fugi-Dove and grabbed him by the collar.
"You will kill or I will have both of you executed!" The king warned.
"Yes, your majesty," Fugi-Dove said bowing as he exited the room.
...
"You don't have to do this," Jay shouted. "You should have never crossed the king," Fugi-Dove retorted. Jay struggled to get out of his restraints but they were bound too tightly.
"Don't make this harder than it has to be," Fugi-Dove said. "Please, I don't want to die the way my mother and father did," Jay pleaded. Fugi-Dove sighed. "Stop," he instructed.
Jays heart was pounding from his chest. Tears trickled down his cheeks. "I can't do this," Fugi-Dove confessed. He cut the bonds from the princes wrist. Jay massaged his wrists that were slightly burned from the rope.
"Fly my little Blue Jay fly! Let your wings be free," Fugi-Dove cooed.
Jay didn't question the weirdness that who was Fugi-Dove. "Run into the woods and never come back, the king will find you and never stop until you're dead," Fugi-Dove said. "Run!"
Jay ran the opposite way of Fugi-Dove. His legs burned and ached as he raced to escape the edge of the forest just beyond the castle.
Hot tears poured down his cheeks, his heart shattered.
Jay ran for an hour before he tripped on a branch rendering him unconscious.
...
Fugi-Dove returned to the palace. He paced back and forth holding the bag of entrails as far from his face as he could. The king instructed he bring the princes heart. Seeing as he couldn't condemn himself to do so, he took a heart from a deer instead.
Fugi-Dove sighed as he knocked on the door to alert the king of his presence. "Come in," the king replied. Fugi-Dobe cautiously entered the room. "Didja do it?" Fugi-Dove gulped. Lying didn't come naturally to him.
"Yes your majesty." The king smirked. "Finally!" He roared with evil laughter. "That brat is gone. I feel amazing," he cackled.
"I'm happy to see you so fruitful," Fugi-Dove said trying to contain his anxiety.
"Turns out you aren't the blubbering idiot I always thought you have always been," the king complimented.
"That's the nicest thing I've heard you say to me," Fugi-Dove gushed. "Here's his heart as you ordered," he presented the bag to the king. "Don't give it to me! That's disgusting," the king shrieked. "Sorry," Fugi-Dove apologized.
"Have it kept for me, I want it as a momentous," he chuckled. Fugi-Dove was disturbed by the kings infatuation with having the princes heart but he figured he shouldn't draw attention to it.
Fugi-Dove bowed taking the heart with him. He shut the doors and let out a breath of relief. "Everything's fine," he convinced himself. He had to believe it would be.
...
Jay woke up with a splitting headache. He moaned as he opened his eyes were attacked by the light. He heard hushed whispers around him. All he could make out were blurs of small people. "He's awake!" One shouted. "Don't scare him," another yelled. "Both of you shut up,"a third person said.
Jay finally regained his vision. Before him stood 7 men. Jay shot back frightened. He hadn't remembered falling asleep in this place. "Who the heck are you guys?" "You have to tell us first," one of the men said. Jay hesitated to tell them but what else was he to do?
"I'm Jay Walker." The men looked at each other cynically. "Like the Royal shut in?" One laughed. "I'm not a shut in," Jay protested. "If you're the prince, why aren't you in the palace?" Jay sighed. "The king wants me dead. He sent me out here to be killed," he explained. "Why would he want to do that?" They asked. "Because he's evil," Jay responded. The men nodded in agreement. They themselves fell victim to the kings cruelty.
"Well you can't stay here," a man with an eye patch growled. "Please for one night? I have no where to go," Jay plead.
The men looked for answers in one another. "Group huddle," a man called who Jay assumed to be the leader.
"I say we let him stay. I mean our job is to help people,"
"Don't be stupid! He could bring the king. He is the prince,"
"We help people no matter what,"
"I'm indifferent,"
"It would be cool to say we had royalty in our house if I don't say so myself,"
"Then we all vote,"
Everybody, to Jays relief, allowed for him to stay. "Thank you I promise I won't get in your way," Jay smiled great fully.
The men were about to go off to resume their duties when Jay called for them. "I still don't know your names," Jay smiled.
"Cole," "Lloyd," "Soto," "Dareth," "Scott," "Clutch," "Zane."
...
"I really don't wanna do this," Nya complained. "And you think I want to?" Kai barked. Nya rolled her eyes. "I mean you at least had fun last night right?" Kai smirked.
Nya blushed. "I guess." Nya frowned. "I don't see why you can't be there though," Nya crossed her arms. "I have to go back home Sis," Kai reminded his sister. "Take me with you," Nya whined.
"Get going you're gonna be late," Kai warned. "Fsm you're right," Nya jumped. "I'll see you when the wedding comes," Kai teased. Nya whacked him over the head.
Kai left on his horse off into the forest leaving Nya to her own devices.
Nya, as slowly as possible, arrived to the Royal dinning hall where the king was waiting. In hopes of making this dining experience enjoyable, Nya thought about the prince. She couldn't get those eyes out of her head.
"Enter," the king instructed. Nya took a deep breath and wished herself good luck. Nya took her place at the table next to the king. "Your majesty," Nya bowed. The formality of it all felt superfluous.
"I hope you enjoyed the ball last night," the king smirked. "I did. Actually I was wondering something," Nya began. "Yes?" "The man I danced with last night. What was his name?" The king clenched his fist. Even in death he could not escape from the prince. "Jay," the king said sourly. "Jay," Nya smiled. "I have to admit he is the most handsome man I have ever seen," Ny confessed. Nya did this to give the king the impression that she was uninterested but she also meant it. 
"Agree to disagree," he huffed. "It's unfortunate really," the king said concealing a smirk. "What is your majesty?" "Poor boy slaughtered in the woods. Shame for a boy so pretty he wasn't too smart. Dangerous place these woods are."
Nyas heart sank. "Who or what could have done it?" Nya asked shocked. "I believe the ninja were the culprits. They've been nothin but trouble," the king said accusingly.
Nya looked down at her lap. She had only just met Jay but the look he gave her made it feel like they've known each other for years.
"Do you need a moment?" Coughed the king. "Uh yeah," Nya said breathlessly.
The king gave Nya about three seconds before he spoke again. "Princess Nya may I make a proposal," "YOUR MAJESTY!" Fugi-Dove cried bursting through the doors. "This better be important," the king hissed. "I didn't mean to intrude but the ninja have struck again. The taxes for this month have been stolen," he reported.
Nya shot up from her seat. "Your majesty I will bring my soldiers and end this once and for all. I will get you Justice for the prince," Nya smiled confidently. Nya rushed out the dining hall past the advisor to begin her search.
"Look what you just did,"the king shouted. "I was this close," he said. At least the prince wasn't a concern anymore.
...
The seven men arrived back at the cottage where Jay was waiting for their return. Everyone was high fiveing one another.
While they were off at work Jay wanted to repay them somehow so he took the liberty of fixing their stove and lighting.
"I'm telling you Zane, unlike Dareth you actually have a chance," Cole laughed. The men immediately took notice of the lighting. "Did you fix the lights?" Zane asked. Jay nodded. "Least I could do," he smiled. "But how?" Scott asked. "I've been trying to figure it out for months." Jay laughed. "Inventing and fixing is kinda my jam," Jay smiled. "And I'll be gone by sunrise tomorrow," Jay told them.
The 7 men looked at each other. "What if you stayed here?" Cole asked. "I think,I'm speaking for everyone, you'd make a great addition to the team." "Team?" "Yeah we're the ninja," Lloyd exclaimed. "Ha, no. We are. You're still a kid," Clutch remarked. "Then why am I taller than you?" Lloyd retorted. "Break it up," Scott intervened. "What do you say? Wanna stick it to the king?" Jay thought about it. What was there to lose? Nothing. Jay smiled. "I'm in."
...
2 months passed by and Jay had adjusted perfectly to his new life with the ninja quickly becoming one himself. The now eight ninja stopped the king from terrorizing the subjects.
Jay finally felt useful and happy. He grew especially close with Cole becoming the bestest of friends. They would confide in each other about everything.
"Ohhhh someone's in love," Cole cooed. "Why did I tell you this again?" Jay groaned. "Cause I'm your best friend," Coles teased. "Right," Jay said sarcastically. "But there's no point to it. I'll never see her again besides she's probably forgotten all about me." "How could she forget this gorgeous face," Cole taunted.
"Palace guards have been spotted! Come on guys," Dareth shouted. "Since when has Dareth given orders?" Jay laughed. "It's a first,"
Cole said pulling down his gi with Jay shortly following him.
...
"Okay Jay and Lloyd you guys are the diversion, everybody else get ready when I give the signal,"Cole instructed.
Jay and Lloyd but on cloaks and began walking on the path towards the guards. "Okay trip," Jay instructed Lloyd hesitantly did as he was told.
"Owww," Lloyd mimicked a hurt child. "Draw it back," Jay whispered.
Guards came running towards them to assist. "Is every alright sir?" A female voice asked. "Yes everything's fine my brother just," Jay stopped when saw who it was.
"It's you," Nya cried. "It's you!" Jay pulled down his cloak. Lloyd got up and cut the act. "I thought you were dead," Nya whispered. "I was starting to believe it myself," Jay laughed.
"Now!" Cole shouted. Scott from behind a frost bank threw Jay a sword. "You're with the ninja?" Nya asked in disbelief. "You're with the king?"
Nya drew her sword. "What have they done to you?" Nya growled. "Done to me? You're with the king!" Jay retaliated.
"So that's the princess huh?" Cole teased. "Shut up!" Jay yelled. "You're a traitor," Nya said with disgust. "The king is the traitor," Jay said dodging a guards attack. "The king isn't the one attack his people," Nya retorted. "Ha, he's really got you believing that? I never pegged you for a monarchist," Jay huffed. "And I never took you for an anarchist!"
"The king is manipulating you! He had you believe I was dead," Jay said as Nya slit his arm. "The king said you were crazy," Nya laughed.
"Should we help him?" Scott asked. "No, he's doing fine," Soto replied.
Jay tripped Nya and she fell on top of him. The two were snapped out of their current duel once their eyes met. If Nya hadn't thought he was a traitor she would have been tempted to kiss him.
Jay got off of the ground and offered Nya his hand. "Please, Nya take my hand. You don't have to do this," Jay waited for her to take the offer but instead she kicked him in leg. Jay managed to stand his ground but the impact still hurt.
"I really didn't want to do this," Jay warned. "Do what?" Nya asked sarcastically. "This." He pulled out a package of tea and grabbed a handful. Jay threw the contents at Nyas face rendering her unconscious.
The ninja cheered for Jays success. The Royal guards had been stripped of their belongings and anything of monetary value.
The guards took Nya and headed back for the palace. The ninja tried congratulating Jay but he had already left for the cottage.
When the ninja got back they found Jay sitting on the roof somberly. "I got this guys," Cole said motioning for them to go inside.
Cole climbed atop the roof and sat next to Jay. "You alright?" Jay didn't say anything. "I'm sorry, I know you liked her," Cole sympathized.
Jay shook his head. "Does that matter?" Jay huffed. "It matters to you." "She's working with the king. How can she not see that he's evil?" Jay winced. "The truth always come out Buddy," Cole  said resting his head on Jays shoulder. "The king will show his true colors," he comforted.
"I hope you're right," Jay sighed.
...
Nya woke up in the carriage on the way back to the palace so she was fully conscious when she was to meet with the king.
Nya stormed into the throne room where she was surprised to see her brother conversing with the king and his adviser.
"Sis what wrong?" Kai shouted. "What's wrong? The fact that I've been lied to," Nya retorted. "What the hell are you talkin' about?" The king barked.
"I do remember you saying Jay was dead," Nya recalled. "That's because he is I have his hear- I mean his body was found in the woods," the king stuttered.
"Then why were the guards and me attacked by him and his reckless ninja?" Nya crossed her arms angrily. "I see," the king said Turing towards Fugi-Dove who was cowering.
"I am just a confused as you are princess," the king sneered.
"What is going on here?" Kai yelled. "Someone is deceiving me," Nya shouted. "I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" The king said getting up from his throne.
...
The king burst through his chamber doors and made his into a passage only he knew about. "Mirror!" He cried. "Is it true? Is he alive?" The mirror opened its eyes. "Yes," it answered.
"Why didn't you tell me!" He roared. "You hadn't asked me." "You can't save him! He is not your brother anymore. You work for me now tell me how is he alive!"
Unagami had to give in. The king's powers were too strong for him to fight back. "Fugi-Dove, just like many, has fallen in love with the prince. He couldn't go through with it so he let him go," Unagami explained.
The mirror Unagami was trapped in limited him to human emotion. The feelings he still had left, allowed him to worry about his brother. He was relived to know Jay was alive and well. But the king knew now so his relief was short lived.
"If you want something done right you have to do it yourself." The king left Unagami to fade back in the mirror.
"But I first have to deal with that traitorous Fugi-Dove," the king snarled. He ran to he collection of potions he had acquired from the tea shop owned by an old fragile lady named Mistake.
"If he likes doves so much, let's see how he likes to be one," he cackled.
The king grabbed a transformation spell. He smiled as he poured the vile onto a strand of Fugi-Doves loose hairs.
The king roared with laughter as he could her his advisor scream in horror. It made him giddy, the thought of Fugi-Doves pain. "It's time for Princey to die," he howled with evil laughter.
...
"Nya what is going on here?" Kai interrogated his sister. "I'm beginning to think Jay was right," Nya said with little emotion. "The dead prince?" Kai asked confused. "He's not dead! I have to talk to the king. He's lying," Nya said full of spite.
"Sis wait," Kai tried stopping her. "Just listen to me! Something's wrong with this kingdom," Nya shouted. Kai hesitated. "Well you're intuition is usually right," Kai smiled. "But I'm coming with you just in case." Nya smiled.
The siblings darted for the kings chambers despite guards warning them against it. In the hall way Kai tripped over a... dove? "Wtf is wrong with this place?" Kai cried.
Nya banged her fist on the kings door. Kai turned and looked in the hallway. He saw Ultra Violet trying to sneak past them. "Nya," Kai shouted. Nya turned and saw UV try to make a run for it but Nya tackled her to the ground.
"Got off of me," UV yelled but Nya had no intention of letting her go. "Where's the king?" Nya ordered. "I don't know!" Nya held her arm against UV's throat. "Tell me the truth," Nya demanded.
Ultra Violet struggled to get out of Nyas grasp but it was a useless effort. "He's probably in his room," She confessed. Nya punched her in the face knocking her out.
Kai was admirably impressed by his sisters strength but not at all surprised. "Let's go," Nya said. Kai ran to the bedroom doors and broke them down.
They searched everywhere in the kings room when Kai found an outline of a door cracked. "Sis, check this out," Kai called for his sister. Nya ran over to her brother. "Let's go," Nya said with no hesitation.
The siblings slid through the door to find a spiral staircase. Nya took the lead as Kai followed to his disliking. As the staircase narrowed Nya could see a light illuminating from the end of the corridor.
"Kai come on," Nya whispered. Nya reached the end of the stairway and saw cauldrons, tools, and a mirror heavily secured to the wall.
Nya walked towards it and was startled when it began to glow. Nya looked at the frame and saw writing craved into it. "To awaken, simply say: mirror mirror," Nya stepped back as a man appeared in the mirror but was no where in her or Kai's surroundings.
"What the?" Kai said amazed. "You're not the king," the mirror observed. "And it talks. Of course," Kai said the shock overtly gone.
"We're trying to find him," Nya said. "We fear he's done something terrible," Nya explained. "Are you referring to Jay?" The mirror asked. "Yes how did you know?" The mirror sighed. "The king trapped me in this mirror. I have the power to see things others can't," he began.
"Where is Jay then?" Nya asked. "He's with the ninja but I fear not for much longer," he warned. "Where are the ninja," Nya asked getting more and more worried. "They reside in a cottage not far from where you and he met last. But hurry the king has plan he is going to do everything he can to stop you and the ninja so he can remain the king and fairest " he said.
"Let's go. We'll come back for you!" Nya promised. "Just save my brother," he smiled softly. This made Nya even more determined. She cared for her brother more than life itself.
Kai and Nya ran out of the palace gathering their guards.
Outside Nya pulled her brother over. "Go get our army. We're facing something bigger than us," Kai agreed. "Go save him," Kai smiled confidently. Nya smiled back "Be fast."
...
Jay was still down and all the ninja knew it. "Guys Jay is really upset about this Nya chick," Dareth said. "Well what can we do?" Scott asked. "It's weird seeing Jay like this. He wasn't this sad when the king tried killing him," Zane said. "Girls are just gross," Lloyd added. "I believe he is truly in love with this girl," Zane said. The guys nodded. "Guys!" Clutch yelled. "The palace guards are in the village again," he announced.
"Let's go, somebody get Jay," Scott said. "Jay should stay here. I mean we've faced these guys before," Dareth said.
Cole entered the room. "Dareth's right. Jay should take sometime to himself," Cole agreed. The ninja allowed this seeing as it really was a simple done and done job.
"We'll be back keep guard huh," Lloyd smiled. "Bye dork," Lloyd teased. "Bye jerk," Jay half smiled. The ninja left Jay to himself not giving much thought about it.
...
Jay was just lounging around feeling sorry for himself. Jay was moping around. He picked up a flower and began plucking the petals off one by one reciting: "She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me-" Jay stopped when he heard a knocking at the door. Jay peered through the peep hole. It was Cole so Jay loosened up and opened the door. "Forgot your key again huh?" Jay smirked. "Yup," Cole said trudging in.
"Where are the guys?" Jay asked. "Finishing up taking on the palace guards," Cole explained. "They didn't need you?" Jay questioned. "They're strong enough to handle it besides I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Cole smiled.
"I'm great," Jay gave a fake smile. "Have you eaten anything yet?" Cole asked. "No, but I was gonna have a pudding cup," Jay explained. "Eat something more healthy," Cole said rather sternly. "Well excuse me, 'Mr. My Body is a Temple'" Jay teased. "I'm serious," Cole said. "I'm worried about you," he said in a strange way but Jay didn't take notice to it.
"It's not like I'm sick," Jay huffed. "Maybe not but an apple a day keeps the doctor away," Cole said pulling out an apple from his jacket. "Do you just keep apples in your coat?" Jay laughed. Cole just held out the apple urging Jay to eat it."If it'll make you stop pestering me," Jay caved. Cole smiled.