Wishful Desire

Not a new chapter but an announcement! I have a new book that's in the works that will lead to another.
Description: This is an alternate timeline where Nadakhan comes back to take revenge against the ninja, especially Jay. Jay will have to face something far worse than he ever has before. What will he do when the djinn king falls for him instead of Nya like last time? Will Nya be able to save Jay before it's too late?
Enjoy this sneak peek of Wishful Desire...
"You're are being paranoid!" Cole shouted at Jay. Jays eyes pleaded with Cole to listen to him. "I know it sounds crazy," Jay said a bit frantic. "Sounds? It is," Cole continued to brush of Jays concerns.
"Cole, you know more than anyone what it's like to not be listened to," Jay began. Cole sighed. It was true. Cole could relate to Jays frustration and he wanted to believe Jay more than anything but he just didn't.
"Jay, you know what our job entails. I honestly think you need a break. You deserve it," Cole smiled. Jay knew this discussion was ultimately hopeless. He rolled his eyes. "Don't patronize me," Jay said with a smirk to show he was okay, though he was not, he played it off as a friendly joke. "Me? Never," Cole laughed.
"I mean it though," he continued. "A break would do you good. I think it's getting to you," Cole sympathized.
"Yeah, I guess," Jay said with a hint of annoyance. "We've all had points when we need a break," Cole said chasing Jay after he walked out of the room. "I didn't say that we didn't," Jay said crossly. "But you're refusing to take a break now," Cole retorted. "Because I know I'm right. Something is coming for me," Jay whispered the last part. "Is this payback for not believing you back in Shintaro?" Jay said guiltily.
Cole rolled his head. "No, you said something is coming I saw it then and there with my own eyes. But this is just a feeling." "It's not just a feeling," Jay said turning around to walk backwards. "I know something's wrong like how Zane can-" "He's a nindriod that's different," Cole interrupted. "Then like Master Wu." Jay reasoned. Cole shut his eyes and took a deep breath.
The two ninja reached the living room unaware the rest of their team was present. "You always think the worst. You're problem is you're too cynical," Cole crossed his arms. "Maybe I am but I just need..." Jay trailed off.
Jay turned and saw the ninja staring at Cole and himself. "What's going on?" Lloyd asked gently. Cole pinched the bridge of his nose. "We've all noticed that Jays been, worried lately," Cole said momentarily pausing mid sentence. Jay looked at everyone hoping for someone to jump to his defense.
"Great no one believes me," Jay said...

Cover concept made by yours truly...