Bachelor Party Pt:1 Planning💕

No one's POV

"Okay guys I need ideas for Jay's bachelor party" Cole said holding a black inked pen and a clipboard. Jay was taking a nap so the guys found it the perfect opportunity to plan. "You're the Best Man" Kia said with a hint of jealousy which Cole detected. "Kia you know that he didn't choose you because you're walking Nya down the aisle" Cole said as he looked at kai then whispered to Lloyd "Also cause he likes me more."

Lloyd rolled his eyes. He for one was perfectly happy with his role in the wedding however, keeping the rings safe made him anxious. Zane reassured him that if he could keep the weapons of Spinjitzu safe then the rings would be a breeze (Cough Cough Crystalized).

"Fine arcade" Kia finally suggested. Cole slapped his hand to his face. "Seriously Kia?" Cole asked shaking his head. "What?" Kia asked. "Maybe for a child's birthday party" Cole retorted. Cole was really pressuring himself to make this the best day of Jay's life well second.

After the whole love triangle fiasco he felt guilty especially now. Cole wanted nothing more than to see his best friend happy.

"Fine then what do you suggest" Kia asked crossing his arms. "How about we ask Jay what he wants" Zane offered as Lloyd nodded in agreement. Both Cole and Kia stood up. "Uh no" Cole stated also crossing his arms. "What's the issue?" Zane inquired seeing no issue with his suggestion. "Isn't it obvious?" Kia asked.

"What" Lloyd asked. He didn't really want to be doing this any way. Sure he loved Jay like a brother and wanted to help make Nya and Jay's wedding special but he really just wanted to read Star Fairer comics right now.

"We have to show that we care and know what he likes" Cole stated. "Exactly" Kia said turning to Cole. "That's why I suggested the arcade" Kia said once again crossing his arms. "But this has to be more grown up stuff-" "How about str"

"No strippers Kia for one Jay said no, well Nya than Jay, and just no" Cole said as Kia flopped back on the couch. Lloyd laughed at Kia's suggestion and how he was embarrassed for even suggesting it.

After a few minutes of debating and arguing Nya entered the room. "Hey guys whatcha doing?" she asked lingering in the entrance. "Planning Jay's bachelor party" Lloyd said his head and legs dangling from the couch as he laid on his back. "Dude" Kia said looking towards Lloyd and in the same position as him. "Don't worry I won't say anything" Nya said now walking over to the guys sitting next to Zane.

"It doesn't matter we have nothing" Cole said slumping his shoulders. "But Jays like the easiest person to have a party for. He likes everything." Nya said looking at Cole and the boys. "I know but as I said before it has to be perfect. Not childish."

"How about renting out a club space or something" Nya suggested as she pushed her hair away from her eyes. Cole looked at Kia and they nodded. "Yeah sis that's actually pretty good" Kia said looking at his sister. "There you can do any theme you want. Just not Star Farier." Nya said biting her lip.

Lloyd felt slightly disappointed it would be cool to have a party like that. Maybe for my bachelor party Lloyd thought to himself. The thought of Harumi and him being single brought him back to reality and rejoined the conversation.

"Jay likes to dance so the club idea is pretty good" Lloyd said turning himself properly on the bed. "Any genera will work. Except country. Taylor Swift is the only country singer he will listen to." Zane took note of this since he noticed that Cole wasn't writing any of it down.

"I'm impressed Nya how do you know so much about Jay" Kia asked as everyone stared at him. "Oh you know. I mean it's not required to know things about the guy that you're gonna spend the rest of your life with... but I guess I do." Nya said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

The guys spent about an hour researching about clubs in Ninjago City when they finally came across the perfect one in downtown Ninjago. This location was picked for a specific reason. The club was located on the first floor of a four story building. The roof of the building was where Nya and Jay first kissed after defeating the evil Djinn Nadakhan. All the ninja agreed it couldn't be more perfect.

Cole called the club and reserved it for Jay's party. Kia, Cole, Lloyd, Zane, and Nya high fived. Jay walked into the living room wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Whatcha doin" Jay asked yawning as the ninja scattered to hide their plans.

"Drugs" Kia joked but Cole elbowed him making Nya and Lloyd laugh. "Cool" Jay said still a bit tired. He sat down next to Nya and kissed her on the cheek. He couldn't wait until they we're married.

I hope this was a good chapter. I just finished watching Crystalized it was so good. I do have to say I have heard people saying Ninjago is ending which it is NOT. That rumor scared me so I just waned to share. Well anyway thanks for reading!!!