Christmas Party Part: 1🎄

No One's POV

The ninja, Sensie Wu, Misako, P.I.X.A.L and Dareth were all in the living room of the monastery. The room was decorated in multi-colored red and green lights. Fake snow flakes fell from the ceiling.

A beautifully decorated tree stood in the middle of the room. One side however wasn't so pretty seeing as one side was decorated by Zane and the other by the rest of the ninja.

Homemade ornaments shined brightly next t the color changing tree. Popcorn was popping on the stove just how Cole likes it. Hot chocolate was being handed out by Zane and P.I.X.A.L. Dareth got up to help P.I.X.A.L so she could take a break.

"You guys excited for your parents to come?" Dareth asked the ninja. "Yeah it'll be. ice to see my dad" Cole said over flowing his mouth with whipped cream. "Same" Kia and Nya said at the same time. "Meh" Jay and Lloyd said at the same time too

. Everyone understood Lloyd's reaction but not Jay's. "Why not you? Your parents are awesome. Way better then mine" Lloyd stated.

"Hey" Misako said offended. Wu shushed her and gave her a knowing look. "No I'm excited for my parents it's just your guy's parents I'm worried about" Jay looked at the Smith siblings.

"What why?" Nya asked worried but Kia didn't seem to noticed as he slapped Cole with both hands on his face causing whipped cream to go everywhere. Everyone turned their attention to Kia and Cole except for Nya who locked her focus onto her Yin.

"What's wrong" Nya asked holding her boyfriends hand lovingly. Jay blushed but then said: " I haven't really met them properly plus every time we do it's under more um... strange circumstances ha" Jay shrugged. "I dunno.

What if they realize I'm not good for you" Jay looked sadly into his Yang's eyes. She mildly slapped him. Jay was shocked and so were the others. "Hey you know that's not true so don't say that. Do I have to slap you again or do you get it?" Nya said holding her hand up in warning. Jay nodded.

They gave each other a quick kiss and hugged. Meanwhile, while the others were talking amongst themselves preparing the final touches Lloyd slipped off to his room.

Lloyd's POV

I'm happy for Jay and Nya. And P.I.X.A.L and Zane also Kia and Skyler I think. I mostly jealous. I know it's weird but I am. I remember when thought I'd never have a crush let alone stand next to one but here I am.

But, and sadly, I don't just have a crush I'm hardcore in love with an ex-evil master mind who tried to kill me. Hey she might still be evil which really sucks because all I want is to trust her again. Well... that's not all I want. I want her to like me back.

She's coming tonight. I might do something crazy. I used think Jay was nuts for being so up front with Nya about his feelings toward her.

But hey, it lucked out for him so why not me? I know Nya is nothing like Rumi but loves weird. The word love makes me cringe a bit. Love isn't supposed to hurt this much right?

Santa if you're real please help or FSM help! I really don't ask for much do I? Don't count that Star Ferrer comic I want that is nothing comparatively speaking.

I have a plan. I can finally know her true feelings for me! Cole hung mistletoe in the corridor. He hoped Kia and Jay would walk in on each other and they'd have to kiss. Unfortunately for Cole, he ran into Kia and... yeah. It was funny.

Anyways, I can use the mistletoe get Rumi right there by me and see what happens. Well I'm praying on the FSM to let this work.

Cole's POV

I'm still annoyed about the mistletoe thing. I can't believe I had to kiss Kia! Ugh it was supposed to be Jay. I know he and Lloyd just loved to watch. Moving on from my prank that backfired so horribly, I really truly am excited to see my dad.

I haven't seen him in ages. Ever since we reconciled we've been close. I call him a lot. Sometimes send letters since connection can be a real problem with Jay zapping stuff.

Instead of buying a gift I made one. I made my dad a framed ornament of the three of us, Mom, dad, and me. It was in the form of a heart. Lilies were carved around the rim. I told the guys and most of them thought it was kind of dumb.

I knew they were joking but it still bothered me. Jay did like it and said it was thoughtful. He hated that I put so much effort into my gift when all he got his parents were gift cards. He said I gave him the realization that he needed to do better. After all, the Walker's are hand made gift givers.

It's been hard without mom. It is easier now. Ever since our journey to Shontaro I feel closer not just to my mom but to my dad. I love sharing what I learned about her to my dad. I have missed him this will be a good Christmas.

Zane's POV

I love P.I.X.A.L so much. We are compatible. This year with her has been amazing especially since Nya is back and I decided to feel emotions again. I was down as of late in the result of having no parent to spend the holidays with and the ninja having at least one.

I miss my father dearly. I wish I could spend Christmas with him. I had so little time once we were reunited with one-another. P.I.X.A.L accompanied me to visit his resting place two days ago. She brought Buttercup flowers and and a wreath.

Buttercups were my father's favorites. This simple gesture of kindness warmed my 1's and 0's. I felt sad thinking only about who I didn't have but I was forgetting the love of my life P.I.X.A.L and my friends. I have all I could ever need I just don't want things to change.