Skybound Switched Ending💔💜

A/N: So this is another Jaya one shot. I've read a lot of what if it was Jay but in seabound... but what if it was skybound? Sorry for the angst. Enjoy this one shot!

The Ninja excluding Jay and Nya were turned to pure gold. Nya was entranced in a spell where Dalara possessed her body. Jay was giving everything he had to fight against the evil Djinn. Nadakhan was finally in the spot Jay wanted for Flintolocke to take his shot.
Flintlocke saw it too. He took a deep breathe. The trigger felt foreign to his finger tips praying he didn't miss or they'd all be dead. Jay noticed Nya was too close to Nadakhan and had a chance of being hit by the venom. When Flintlocke took the shot Jay charged and pushed Nya to the ground.
The poison hit Nadakhan Jays plan worked. The ninja transformed out of their golden state and Nya out of her trance. She sat up and rubbed her head. Kia ran to his sisters side and helped her onto her feet.
The ninja felt the ground shake as Djinjago started to slowly collapse along with Nadakhans power. The ninja cheered but Jay still had a job to do: make his wish. Jay got up feeling dizzy but he brushed it off. Jay walked angrily up to Nadakhan. "It's over Nadakhan!" Jay shouted feeling a pain in his stomach. Nadakhan winced but laughed. "There is no stopping me you fool!" Nadakhan coughed. "I wish-" Jay begun but he fell the ground in pain. Nadakhan smirked.
Jay looked at his stomach to see tiger widow venom. "No." The ninja were too busy finishing off the rest of the pirate crew to notice their friends predicament. The ninja turned to Nadakhan when they heard him manically laughing. "JAY!" Nya cried.
The ninja ran to his side. "No, Jay, the venom hit you too," Nya gasped. Nadakhan floated to them. "You only have a few minutes left, wish me mortal you die wish you well and nothing can stop me," he cackled.
"Jay, think please," Nya cried. Jay smiled his sweet smile. With his last bit of strength, Jay managed to say within ear shot: "I wish you weren't a Djinn." With that, the magic diminished. Djinjago began to fall even faster.
"No Jay. Why?" The ninja got on their knees next to Jay. "We would've found another way," Kia said through angry tears.
Nadakhan had already fallen dead from the poison since he was now mortal and he was shot with the full vile as Jay was hit with just a splash.
"What about the vision? The future we're supposed to be together," Nya whimpered. "I wish," Jay laughed ironically. "The hero's don't always get the girl," he chuckled as he took his last breath.
Nya tried shaking Jay to wake up. The ninja were all shocked when Zane warned everyone of the collapsing land. "We have to get out of here!"
The ship with Dogshank and Flintlocke flew down to the ninja to give them a ride. "Nya we have to go!" Kia yelled for his sister. Nya couldn't leave Jay. She picked him up bridal style in her wedding dress. She placed Jays lifeless body on a bench in the ship as it descended away from the crumbing city.
The city had been evacuated in time and when Djinjago fell no one was in the bounds of its demise. The rendezvous point was Jamankia village. The whole ride was full of tears and Nya staring at the boys body in disbelief. Kia rested his hand on his sisters shoulder for comfort but she didn't even acknowledge it. No one was speaking. The ship landed and applause was heard. Cries of joy came from the crowd. The ninja didn't want to move it was as if they were still golden statues.
Misako, Wu, Dareth, Ronin, and Skylar ran to congratulate Jay for successfully making his wish. One by one the ninja exited the ship with melancholic expressions. Last to leave the ship was Nya, with Jay limp and lifeless in her arms.
"What happened?" Wu ran up to his student. "The venom hit him too," Lloyd said a tear falling from his eye. The once cheering crowd quieted to a deadly wave of devastated whispers.
Nya fell to her knees with Jay still in her arms. She bent her head into his chest sobbing. She was begging for him to wake up and make one of his stupid puns that she acted like she hated but she actually loved the stupidity of them. "I'm sorry," Nya whispered. "I'm sorry for everything, with Cole, and how I treated you," she sniffed. "And I love you," she cried into his chest.
Tears fell onto jays gi. Jay batted his eyes. He groaned in pain. "Nya?" He asked in a hushed tone. Nya looked into his eyes in disbelief. Jay was concerned seeing the water ninja in such distress. "Did we win?" He chuckled trying to switch the mood. Nya laughed and nodded. "Yeah, yeah we did," she said through hard tears. Jay looked around to see he and Nya crowded by civilians and their teammates. "Why does everyone look like they've seen a ghost?" Jay jokes winking at Cole. Nya took Jays collar and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Jay gladly excepted. The crowd cheered for the newly reunited couple.
The pair stood up taking each others hands."I thought you died you idiot," Nya said. A tear trickled down her cheek. Jay brushed the tear away with his thumb. "I'm here now," he chuckled. He then frowned m. "I thought I lost you," he said tears now forming in his eyes. "You're never going to lose me ever again," Nya smiled and Jay swooped her up in his arms and kissed her again. Everyone clapped. "Finally it took them long enough," Cole smiled. The ninja looked at him. "Shut up Cole!" Kia groaned.