Caught💜💛

No one's POV

It was a rainy Friday and all the ninja went off into their own rooms. Today they were supposed to train but Sensei gave them the day off since he didn't feel like being in the cold.

Cole had just finished a piece of cake he had been saving in the fridge. He made his way down the halls passing Jay's room when he heard giggling. He stopped and proceeded to lean his head up against the door to hear better. He heard more giggling and heard Nya say: "Oh Jay." "Ew" Cole thought out loud to himself. He quickly covered his mouth. "UH Cole is that you" Jay asked nervously.

"NO uh yes I-I mean continue doing that stuff you guys he he" Cole blabbered on embarrassingly. "What" Nya yelled confused but then realized. "NO WE're" Nya started but Jay motioned for her to be quiet. "What" Nya whispered to Jay. "NO thats way less embarrassing than this" Jay agreed quietly. Nya nodded. Cole started to get worried. "You guys ok wait- I don't wanna know" Cole closing his eyes pretending to gag.

"We're great just leave um no offense" Nya said franticly. "Alright" Cole said as he started to walk off. Suddenly he heard a loud crash in the room and burst through the door against his better judgment. When he entered the room he was shocked to see paint splattered on the floor but that was Not the most shocking part of what he saw. He looked over to see Nya frozen in place holding up a paint brush in front of Jay's face.

Jay's face was painted entirely as a bunny with a pink nose and three cute whiskers. Nya on the other hand had an almost complete cat face. Cole just stood there in shock not knowing whether to laugh or just leave. "We warned you not to come in" Jay said. "Nya looked at Jay not knowing how to handle this. Cole opened his mouth to speak but Jay interrupted. "I uh can make you a Unicorn or dragon"Jay said rubbing his arm shyly. Silence. "Unicorn lets do this" Cole said sitting down in front of Nya and Jay.

1 hour later. It was now 6:30. Kia went around with Lloyd looking for Jay, Nya, and Cole to tell them that Zane finished preparing dinner. When they got to Jay's room Kia knocked on the door and announced that dinner was ready. "UHHHH" he heard the three say simultaneously. Without warning Lloyd walked in on them.

When he entered the room he was stunned. Kia followed in and saw the trio with painted faces. Jay a bunny, Nya a cat, and Cole an orange and black unicorn. Kia immediately broke down into laughter. Kia fell to the floor bawling from the hilarity of the situation. Lloyd tried to be rational. "Hey guys um what's going on here" he asked rubbing the back of his head. "Ugh no privacy around here" Jay said crossing his arms. "I know right" Cole said shaking his head. Nya just rolled her eyes and glared at Kia to stop laughing.

"Leave now or else" Nya warned. Lloyd stepped back. "UM dinners ready though" Lloyd said a bit afraid of Nya. "We'll be there in a moment" Jay said picking up a brush. "Unless you want one" Cole offered. Kia scoffed and turned to look at Lloyd. "Lloyd" Kia asked looking down to see Lloyd sitting in front of Jay. "Dragon please" he asked crossing his legs. "Lloyd" Kia said shaking his head in disbelief. "Hey you know the rules no paint ya gotta leave" Lloyd said as Jay began to paint his face. "Ugh fine" Kia sat down in front of Nya.

"Can I be a kitty too" Kia asked biting his lip. "Sure thing" Nya replied and got to work on Nya's face.

Jay, Kia, Cole, Nya, and Lloyd all headed to the dinning room for dinner. Zane heard them and asked them what took so long. Sensei was already seated at the table along with P.I.X.A.L. The ninja walked in single file and sat down to the table. Master Wu's jaw dropped down to the table. "What the-" he said placing his hand on his forehead. "Best not to question it" P.I.X.A.L said. Zane came out from the kitchen and saw them. He crossed his arms. "You seriously didn't invite me" he asked feeling left out.

Master Wu sighed. "Why" he asked P.I.X.A.L. "You should be used to this by now" she reasoned. Wu just shook his head and just went on to eat dinner with all the painted ninja.

Hiiii. I hope you liked that story. The ninja are always so random and I image Jaya doing weird/cute couple things like this. This was just a random story I had but I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any comments, tips, or requests leave them in the comments. Remember to keep it classy and continue to read my other stories :) :) :)