BONUS PART

Hey readers!!!

Thank you guys for showing so much love. I can't believe I have came this far in such a short period. 

Now many of you are curious about 'the mystery man' and giving their guesses😂. I just want to tell you guys that he got his own book in the next series but will appear in other books too. And some of you asked me about prologue thing. Whether Vihaan and Sharvari get to know about their wild night or not. So this chapter is for you.

❤️❤️

____________________________.___________________________________________________

I jerk awake on the sound of Samara crying coming through baby monitor. I pull on my nightrobe and leave my room rubbing my sleepy eyes. 

Samara is three months old now but there is not a single night when she won't wake up in the middle. My sleeping schedule is so messed up that there are big dark circles under my eyes. 

I enter the nursery and see Vihaan cradling our daughter but she is still crying. He helps me a lot in every possible way. His sleeping schedule is also in a bad condition but he never complains about it. I knew Vihaan will be a great father but seeing it with my own eyes makes me emotional.

"Give her to me. She is hungry" I say opening my arms.

"Sorry fireball. I tried to keep her quiet but she needs you" he utters sadly

"Don't worry I'm fine. You should go to sleep" I smile taking seat on the armchair. I was right about Samara being hungry. She is now busy sucking off her food as I lean my head against headrest.

"You are tired" he murmurs sitting next to me.

"So are you. I guess parenting is not an easy task" I whisper 

"No it's not. But she is worth it isn't she?" he smile kissing our baby.

"She is" I sigh happily

I know there is going to be a lot of obstacles in future but I also know that my husband is always going to be here by my side. Looking at him now I can't imagine a day without him in my life. 

"Thank you fireball for giving me our little world. For being my world." he whispers before kissing me gently. 

                                                         ************************************

Dressing up Samara in a cute yellow romper, I place the matching hairband on her head. She looks so adorable in her sunshine outfit. 

"You are so beautiful Sammy" I coos kissing her cheek and she giggles

"Bhabhi come on. We are getting late" Neil shouts from downstairs. Today he is taking out Samara for a walk in the park. I pick up her in my arms and move downstairs.

"Take care of my baby." I say strapping Samara in her stroller.

"Don't worry bhabhi. We are going to have so much fun! Right Samara?" he asks in a baby voice and as if on cue Samara giggles.

"If anything happen to my daughter I'll skin you alive" Vihaan warns sternly.

"Chill bhai. You should thank me for giving you guys some time for yourself." Neil winks playfully.

"Leave before I punch your face" Vihaan glares

"Not face bhai. This is too precious for girls out there" Neil laughs strolling outside with Samara.

"I think we should take up Neil's offer. Don't you think?" Vihaan whispers darkly near my ear. Well it has been a long time since we two had our intimate moments. Our sex life is limited to quickies after Samara's birth. And I too need some alone time with my husband.