19. VIHAAN

I'm sitting in my home office reviewing details about the ongoing projects. I've got two projects running along with Sungs project. They all are profitable and strengthen my position further. My assets are in the eight figures if you add them all together. I'm literally thriving in my work.

"Nasik project is halfway completed." Arush informs me.

He is sitting with me in my office. He looks after the project development when I'm unable to pay enough attention.

"Good. Our market value has also risen tremendously." I say sipping my whiskey.

"When will she come?" he ask out of nowhere.

I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Why are you worried about her?"

"Because you aren't worried. She is actually a good person Vihaan. You don't treat her in a right way." He exclaims.

"She is a Malhotra."

"No she is a Oberoi now. You should give her respect. Can't you say how happy maa is nowadays. I don't remember seeing her happy this much in a long time." He argued.

I put down my glass harshly and stand up.

"I don't want to talk about that witch. She is trouble waiting to create havoc."

He just shakes his head and leave. If I didn't know about Arush past, I would have thought that he is having feelings for her. But that can't happen. Arush only loved one girl in his college days and once she left him he swore off relationships. He may act that he is over that girl but I can see that how much he is still in love with her.

I lock my office door and move downstairs. Maa is setting up the dining table.

"Come on everyone. Dinner time" she announce sweetly.

"Maa please eat and don't say you are waiting for Sharvari" I say after sitting.

"Yeah I'm going to eat. She has already informed me that she will be late and I should eat dinner." She replies.

I nod at her. Its already 9. How late she is going to be? Wait why am I worrying about her. She can rot in hell for all I care.

I finish my food and retire to my room.

After an hour I was standing in my balcony when I see her car coming into the driveway.

She looks tired and worn out. I wonder what did she do all day that she gets this much tired.

When she enter the house Im standing at the foot of stairs. There is almost darkness but I can still see her.

I switch on the lights and she gasped audibily.

"I thought girls were afraid of dark and not light." I say looking at her.

God she looks enigmatic.

"I don't fear dark. I rule it." She says confidentally.

"Oh yes after all you are a witch"

"Aww.. is that a compliment? And what are you doing here? Waiting for me?" she says with a smirk.

"Its my house and I can go anywhere anytime. And maa has made your plate for dinner. You can heat it and eat." I say clearing my throat.

Even I don't understand why I'm drawn to her. Like I'm truly bewitched by her persona.

"Thank you hubby for informing me." she says walking towards kitchen.

As I'm about to leave the space I hear a thud voice. I run towards kitchen and see that Sharvari has fainted on the floor.

"Sharvari! Sharvari! Open your eyes." I crouch down and repeat patting her face.

She is not responding to me. I pick her up in bridal style and take her into my room.

"Bhai what happened? I saw you carrying Bhabhi." Shivansh ask me.

"I don't know Shiv. She was talking and then she fainted. What do I do? Call the doctors Shiv." I cried at him while still shaking Sharvari.

"Relax bhai. Let me see." He comes with a glass of water and sprinkle some on her face.

She squinted her eyes and groan.

"Sharvari. Look at me. Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened to you?" I ask her while rubbing her hands. I don't even understand what I'm doing. I just need to touch her.

"Calm down bhai. She fainted due to weakness. When did you eat last time Bhabhi?" Shivansh ask her.

"Morning I think." She replies weakly.

"Are you for real? How can you neglect your meals?" I ask her furiously.

"Umm....well. I was busy and forgot. I'm okay now." She says while getting out of bed.

"Stay here. I'm bringing your food. Don't move your ass." I say sternly.

Both Shivansh and Sharvari are staring at me with wide eyes but I don't care about their reaction now.

"You guys carry on. I'm leaving. Take care Bhabhi." Shiv says before leaving.

I go to the kitchen and heat her food. Then I come back with her food and water.

"Here. Eat." I give her food and take a seat on couch.

"Well thank you. I didn't know you also possess humanity for me." she says while eating.

"Can't you stay quiet for some time. You just fainted and now you are back with your sassiness." I say glaring at her.

"Come on husband. Admit it. Even you like my sassy mouth." She smiles.

I look at her mouth. Those big pouty lips. I bet they must be soft. I wonder how it feel like to be kissed by those lips.

"Earth to Vihaan." She snaps her finger standing in front of me.

I cleared my throat and speak.

"Go rest properly. You look tired."

"Yes but first I need hot bath. Thanks again hubby."

She leaves the room giving me a knowing smirk.

Hot bath. Damn now my mind conjures picture of her in tub. What is wrong with me man! And now my dick is also getting hard. Not you too fucker.

I groan in frustration and go to the bathroom. Looks like I have to take care of my dick problems.

As I close my eyes I get unwanted pictures of Sharvari Vihaan Oberoi. The name sounds good.