21. VIHAAN

We all are seated in the living room. Everyone has decided to play different games as Aunt and Uncle is leaving tomorrow for their trip and wont be back for a long time. So here we are sitting in a circle.

"Let's start with playing passing the parcel." Neil suggests.

"Sounds good. After that we will play truth dare." Aunt announces.

We all start passing cushion to each other as maa is controlling the music system. The rule is simple. The person has to dance if he hold cushion when beat stops.

The beat stop and cushion is in the hands of Uncle.

"Go Uncle dance." Neil cheers.

"Only with my love." Uncle says while holding his hand for Aunt.

They both dance on Kala Chashma and Neil and Sharvari keeps hooting for them.

Now the game continues and this time it stops on Sharvari.

"Yo bhabhi you go rock." Neil cheers while whistling.

The music starts and she dances on Kamli. And man she dances. It looks like she is just a liquid that is flowing from here to there. Her body is so flexible and damn her long legs. I'm getting hard just by seeing her moves. She ends her dance by doing three backflips in a row.

"Fantastic Bhabhi. You look like a dream." Neil commented.

"Yes Sharvari you are a killer dancer." Aunt says

"Superb dance Sharvari." Arush says with thumbs up.

"Beta you are fabulous." Maa says kissing her cheek.

Even Shivansh nodded his head on approval.

She thanks everyone and sit back at her spot. I just follow her every movement. I didn't even realise how long I have been staring at her.

"Okay so now we will start playing truth and dare. And everyone has to answer honestly as you all know I can detect lies instantly." Aunt announces.

Maa has gone to kitchen for dinner preparations. Now its just us all.

"Okay so I'm spinning the bottle. Ready. 1. 2. 3." Aunt spins the bottle.

The bottle keeps spinning for few seconds until it finally stops at Arush.

"Okay so Aru? Truth or Dare?" aunt ask.

"Truth" Arush replies.

"Why did you swore off relationships and stopped dating?" Aunt ask.

I look how Arush expression instantly hardens.

"Because I stopped believing in love." He replies flatly.

Aunt narrowed her eyes on him but didn't say anything. She spins the bottle again and this time it stops on Shivansh.

"Truth or Dare?" aunt ask.

"Dare." Shiv replies.

"Sing for us Shiv. And we know how beautiful your voice is so you can't deny." Aunt says.

"You know I don't sing now. I'll not sing and I don't want to play." Shiv says coldly.

"Aunt leave this please. Spin again." I say to aunt. I know Shivansh stopped singing after Shivika left. He only sings with her.

The bottle spins again and this time it stops at me.

"Now now V. Truth or Dare." Aunt asks.

"Dare." I dont want to risk any questions that will cause me trouble in answering.

"Okay so kiss your wife." She says non-chalantly.

"WHAT!!" I and Sharvari shout in unison.

"What? You are grown kids. You must know kissing. And V your mom is not here so don't need to shy away." She says smirking.

"But you know we can't. This marriage--." I couldnt complete my sentence when she said.

"Is fake. I know. Kiss like its fake too then. You know platonic way." She says.

I stare at Sharvari and she stares at me. I admit that I fantasize about kissing her way too many times but this is different.

"Okay lets get this over with." Sharvari says coming towards me.

I was still shocked when she grips my collar and slams her lips on mine. Before I can make sense of anything the kiss was over and she is back to her spot.

Aunt looks at me with victory in her eyes. I didn't pay attention on her as I'm still thinking about kiss. I look at my wife and say with my eyes. One taste isn't enough.