36. VIHAAN

Drip

Drip

Drip

I open my eyes and notice that the whiskey is open and has been dripping from table top. I pick up the bottle and chug down half of it. I feel the burn instantly in my throat.

"Hey husband." I hear Sharvari voice. I see her standing near the door.

"Fireball. You are here. I missed you so much." I stutter as I stand on my wobbly feet. She is looking so beautiful in her red dress that she wore when she came at my office.

"I'm not here Vihaan. I'll never be back. You broke my heart and my trust." Her voice reaches me but she is now backing away.

"No fireball don't say that. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Believe me." I beg her but she is fading away with coldness in her eyes. I jump to catch to her but she has already faded away.

"SHARVARI! SHARVARI! PLEASE COME BACK FIREBALL!." I scream while searching for her.

My door opens and I thought for a second that she is now back but it was Arush. He is standing there with disappointed look. Well everyone is disappointed with me including myself.

"How long did you plan to stay here in your hell Vihaan. Look at yourself." He criticises.

Its been a week since my Sharvari has left me. A week of hell. A week of never ending pain. I hadn't left my room in this week. I locked myself in and just keep drinking in the hope of maybe alcohol would lessen the pain but I was wrong. Nothing could lessen the ache in my heart. Sharvari took my heart with herself. I lost my heart. I lost my wife. I lost my peace.

"Fuck off Arush. I don't want to talk with anyone."

"Man up Vihaan. You are the one who pushed your wife away. It's your fault that she is not here with us. So don't you dare stay here and behave as a victim. You didn't deserve her in the first place." Arush shouts.

"FUCK.OFF." I throw my bottle at the wall.

"You're not my brother Vihaan. You're someone else now whom even you don't know." He says before he left slamming the door.

I collapsed at floor and look at the ceiling as the flashback hits me from that disaster day.

FLASHBACKK:

I was standing frozen after hearing Sharvari words. I realised my whole body was shaking and there is a burn on my cheek. But this time I'm not angry. I deserve this. Hell I deserve even more punches and slaps. I see the file lying at my feet. I pick it up and leaves my office. I opened the door of Rudra's cabin and threw the file on his desk.

"Why did you did this? I told you to stop mending in my marriage?" I ask gripping him by the collar.

"But you never said to stop making plan for her. I only did what you told me." he answer in his calm tone.

I jerk him away and punch in the wall. God it was all my fault. I know I ordered Rudra to make file on Sharvari but after knowing her better I decided to never use it. I was going to tell this Rudra but forgot because I was so happy with her. I only saw this file on my desk and today and was going to destroy it but my meeting has already started and I left. I never thought Sharvari will see this and things will go down this rapidly.

Oh god I have to go after Sharvari. I have to make her understand that I wasn't thinking to use these files. I didn't betray her.

I run to the elevator and get into my car. I drive as fast as I can but there is a huge traffic. While I was driving I see her heartbroken all the time. I saw the exact moment when her tear tried and her eyes turned cold. The look in her those beautiful eyes was so hurtful that I'll never forgive myself for.