38. VIHAAN

"Drink this Vihaan." My wife order with one hand resting on his hip.

"No. This is awful." I protest.

"Well you made me drink this too when I was sick so now it's your turn." She answer back.

"What will I get if I drink this?" I try negotiate.

"I don't know. Maybe your health and with some luck a brain."

"Come on fireball. Don't insult me like this. You know I have an exceptional brain." I scoff.

"Uh-huh."

"Okay how about I drink this and you give me a proper kiss." I offer.

"We'll see." She try to sound stern but I catch her smile.

Its been three days since that night and I'm staying here with Sharvari. Apparently I caught a cold because of the storm and had to take full bed rest for three days. Sharvari took care of me the whole time. I can't express the gratitude that I felt when she forgives me. We are going back to our old track now.

I drink the tea that she prepared and wipes my mouth. God that tea tastes like sand.

"Now fireball my kiss." I demand her.

She takes my face in her hand and kisses me softly but before she could left I grab her waist and drag her on my lap so that she is straddling me now. Man I miss her warmth so much. She feels so perfect in my arms. She is indeed made for me.

"Vihaan you are still not healthy." She gasped when I bite her neck.

"I'm strong enough to kiss you like the way I want." I takes her lips between my teeth and starts nibbling on it. She moans and I take that moment to thrust my tongue inside her mouth. I kiss her with all the love that I feel for her. She grabs my hair and returns the kiss with full passion.

We don't know for how long we keep kissing but after sometime we both parts away to breath. We both are breathing harshly and lust shinning in our eyes but I can't fuck her now. I didn't get my full energy back and I don't want to be a lousy fuck.

"You didn't tell me how you found me?" she ask.

"Well I ask Shiv first but as you know he didn't tell me anything. After that I search the whole Mumbai and near districts but didn't found anything. It took me one month to found that you aren't in India. Then I start searching abroad with the help of my resources. But one day I got a call from someone and he informs me that you are in Switzerland. I don't know who it was and the number was untraceable too." I tell her the whole story.

"I know it was most probably the mysterious guy." She murmurs to herself.

"Well then I'm grateful to him. I also get to know about Savi maa. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hate myself for not being there."

"She is gone too. I was alone in her funeral. I never felt more alone than that day." She cries into my shoulder silently.

"I promise you fireball that you'll never be alone again. I'll be with you at your every step." I rubs her back gently.

"Vihaan."

"Yes"

"Why do you call me fireball?" I smile at her question.

"Because you're a fireball Sharvari. Before you my life was dark and cold but you bring light and warmth with you. You are strong and fiery woman who would burn anyone who dares to mess with you. I never believed in love Sharvari but what you makes me feel is even much stronger than love."