EPILOGUE

THREE MONTHS LATER

SHARVARI:

"How are you feeling?" I ask Vihaan.

"I think you broke my fingers." He whines.

"Better your fingers than your face." I grins.

"You are a maniac."

"Excuse me for being protective when you jump out of nowhere and tries to blindfold me in a dark room. You know how much I love kicking ass."

"No you love kicking my ass only. My fingers are hurting now."

"Oh please Vihaan. I didn't twist them that hard." I roll my eyes.

"You-you are-"

"Beautiful, a genius immensely talented."

"Dangerous." He yells.

"Thanks hubby for complimenting me." I smile cheekily and kiss his face.

"I'm trying to surprise you but got hurt instead."

"Okay if it makes you feel better then I'll blindfold myself and you can continue with your surprise." I offer.

"Tie it properly. Don't cheat." He narrows his eyes.

I tie the blindfold properly around my eyes and stand still. I can feel Vihaan coming behind me but I didn't move. He takes my hand and start walking.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I sit in the car.

"Be patient fireball. It's a surprise." He answers and drive off to god knows where.

After 15 minutes the car stops. Vihaan comes to my side and takes my hand to guide me towards somewhere.

"Walk carefully." He says as we enter the elevator.

"Aww I didn't think of that. I thought it is fun to fall down on your face first." I retorts.

"God give me patience." He groans and I laugh.

We exit the elevator and he takes me some steps further and then stops. He untie my fold and I open my eyes only to widen them more.

"Happy anniversary fireball." He whispers in my ear and kiss my neck softly.

Vihaan Oberoi. My husband gives me a whole floor for my workspace. He has already installed all the latest devices and I can't think of any other perfect office than this. There is everything you need in this floor and it has the most beautiful view. I walk towards the floor to ceiling window and see stars shining in the sky.

 I walk towards the floor to ceiling window and see stars shining in the sky

"When did you do this all?" I ask him.

"Well its been 4 months since it was in progress. I told you I'll give you everything you deserve. I know how much you love your work so I thought this will make you happy. You can even hire people as there is workspace for them as well. And your floor is completely off-limits. Only you'll choose who can come and go." He explains everything to me.

"You are my favourite feeling Vihaan. Falling for you is the best thing that I ever did because it wasn't falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you're home." I say as I jump onto him and kiss him so hard.

We keep kissing each other until we are breathless. He puts me on the table and starts biting on my neck. I arch my back and tugs his hair tightly. I don't know when did it happen but now we are both naked and devouring each other. He lays me down on the desk as he starts kissing my thighs. I shiver under his touch.

"Vihaan I need you inside me. Now." I pull him by his hair and kiss him. He starts massaging my breast and pinch my nipple hard. I moans loudly and he slams into me at that moment. I gasp from the power of his thrust and bites my lips hard.

"Scream fireball. Scream for me." he demands as he slams into me and slaps my pussy. I scream so hard and digs my nails in to his back. He keeps thrusting hard and fast with slaps on my pussy. I feel my orgasm building very fast.

"I'm coming" I gasp when he pinches my clit and I shatter all over his cock. But he keeps slamming into me and after few more thrusts he finally comes with a deep groan.

We both catch our breathing after the intense fucking and sit on the desk.

"Now my office is lucky." I grin as he is cleaning me with tissues.

"I'll be at your service my lady." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile at his these soft gestures. He always take care of me after fucking me like slut. He is the best man that I could ever ask for. I never wanted love in my life because I always thought that everyone will leave me. I was living in my fear of abandonment that I never allow myself to live my dream of having a happy life. I realise too many of us are not living our dream because we are living our fear. But now I'm living my dream in reality. Vihaan shows me that I can have my own happily ever after.

"All done." He says zipping up my dress.

We both exit the building and I took the driving seat.

"Where are we going?" Vihaan ask taking passenger seat.

"I think you also deserve a anniversary gift." I wink at him.

"I thought I already gotten one."

"That was a bonus hubby." I laugh.

I drive through the city to the place which was my escape from the world. Where I always goes to find peace. Only I knew about that place till now but I want to share everything with Vihaan. I kill the engine and step out from the car.

"Where are we?" he ask looking around.

"My peace. I used to come here when I wanted peace in my life. This place has been my escapism from the world. No one knows about this place." I smile gazing my surrounding.

"Why did you bring me here then?" he ask.

"Because now I found my peace in you. I can't imagine what life would have been like without you. Your arms feel like home." He hugs me before I can finish my words.

We both lay down on the grass and stare at the stars. He holds me in his arms and I feel home instantly.