13. SHARVARI

I exit the Oberoi mansion only to realise that my car is not here.

Shit I totally forgot that my car is still at my fathers place.

"Hey Bhabhi what happened?" Neil asks me.

"Nothing just calling for a cab. I'll pick up my car today".

"Why fear when your devar is here. Come I'll drop you."

"Don't worry Neil. I'll manage. And you will be late for college."

"No no I'm not listening anything. And I'll be fine at college. Now come on. Let me give you a ride in my baby."

"Okay if you insist this much." I step into his car laughing.

Neil is the funniest member. I already like him.

I opened my phone to see messages from Reyan Sarthak and Maya. All of them asking for my well-being. I replied fine to everyone. I texted Reyan to meet me at coffee shop with my car as I dont want to bring Neil over my father place.

"Just drop me at the coffee house" I told him.

"Okay just let me pick up my friend over there." He says as he pulls in front of a house.

"What took you so long dumbo?" the girl started saying through the mirror but when she looked at me, she closed her mouth.

"Meet Sharvari Bhabhi. She is Vihaan bhai wife. And Bhabhi this is Ishika. My childhood best friend." Neil introduced us as she slid into back seat.

"Hello Ishika. Pleasure meeting you." I say to her.

"Ummm.....yes....Hii...likewise" she is all flustered.

I laughed a little and so does Neil.

"Don't be embarrassed Ishika. I know how it goes between two best friends" I said softly.

"Sorry Mrs. Oberoi. I should have seen you before starting my ranting. And also, you are so beautiful that I got flabbergasted by your beauty." She says in small voice.

"Thank you, Ishika. You too are beautiful."

"After all she is my best friend." Neil says smugly.

Ishika makes funny face at him but I noticed the blush on her cheek.

Hmmm..seems like someone is having a crush.

"Here Bhabhi. Your destination."

"Thanks Neil. Bye Ishika. See you around." I step out and Ishika comes to take passenger seat.

I text Reyan and ask him where he is. He says he will reach in 10 mins.

I move inside the coffee house and take a seat near the window. The smell of coffee is lingering around everywhere. I order smoothie and waffles for me as I'm already full.

"Hey gorgeous. Lets know each other." Says the man while sitting in front me.

He is an average looking man with bulky body. This happens way too many times whenever I'm sitting alone. Can't he see I'm married?

"Lets not." I replied looking outside.

"Could I have your name?" he asked.

"Why? Don't you have one already."

He laughs like I'm joking with him.

"You look like a dream" he tried again with his cringe lines.

"Then go back to sleep." I replied smiling.

"Come on gorgeous. I know how to please a woman."

"Great then please leave."

I was still looking outside when he grabs my hand suddenly.

Thats it asshole.

I push his hand away and before he can say anything I punch him in the face. Hard.

"Next time think twice before touching anyone without their permission."

He was still clutching his nose and howling like a toddler when I walked out of the coffee house.

Thank God Reyan has come on time.

"Hey dii. How are you. Wait—whats on your hand. OMG its blood. Are you ok. Are you hurt." He says panicking.

"Shhh! I'm fine Reyu. And this isn't my blood. I just punched a guy". I assured him rubbing his arm.

Reyan always starts panicking when he sees if his loved one are hurt. His heart is too pure for this world.

"Listen Reyan I'm going for some work. Do you want me to drop you somewhere?" I asked getting into my car.

"No dii I'm meeting my friends for project work. You go and please take care." he say waving me off.

I start my car and open the location on my phone. My father sent me the location of Savi maa this morning.

I reached the destination in 20 mins. There is a small house located here. I rushed toward it and opened the door. I sighed in relief when I see Savi maa resting on the bed.

She is sleeping. A nurse is standing beside her bed.

"How is she doing?" I asked her.

"We are keeping her sedated as she acted violently in starting." She answered.

"What? You kept her on sedation all this time. Are you people dumb. This can affect her health too severely." I shouted at her.

"We are following orders that were given to us."

Right orders. My fucking father cares about no one. He just wanted her as a pawn.

I dismissed the nurse and calls the ambulance that will take Savi maa to her new facility. I arranged security also so that no one other than me can meet her.

The ambulance takes Savi maa to the facility and I follow behind. It took 2 hours as the facility is situated outside Mumbai. After reaching the facility I talk with all the specialists and tell them about her condition.

"As you already know Ms. Malhotra there is no cure for this disease but we do provide best care here. I can assure you that she will have everything here available and as you can see there are lots of people like her here already. She will feel good here." Said the senior doctor.

After completing all the formalities and checking the whole place by myself I enter Savi maa ward. She has woken up and seeing outside the window.

"Hey Savi maa. How are you feeling." I asked her softly

"Sharu beta. When did you come back from school? Wait here I will bring your food. You must be hungry." She says touching my face.

Sometimes when she recognizes me, she thinks me of as a school girl. I control my tears as it hurts so much seeing her like this.

"You should rest Savi maa. I have already eaten. I'll come back in some time." I say in raw voice.

"Don't go too far Sharu."

She lays down and dozes off to sleep.

I closed her ward door wiping my tear.

"Don't let anyone meet with her. No one is allowed to visit her. And keep your eyes on the staff as well. I want report every day." I instructed the security guards and they nod.

I left the facility and start my car. I check the time and it shows 6 in the evening. Shit I told Shesha aunty that I will be back soon. I hope that she is not worrying about me as I don't want to worry her but this needs to be done. I'll never allow my father to use anyone I love as a pawn again.