Part 1

A/N
The art is not mine and it isn't really related to what this part will be about! I just though it was cute?

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

It was early morning, the Sully's arrived to the shore of what seemed to be the Metkayina clan—they were larger, had teal body tones, and they had turquoise eyes.
[...]
Neteyam was just 15 at the time, he stood tall and was pretty bulky in his opinion, he was at a good weight. He looked much like his mother and did not share the strange feature of a thumb like his two younger siblings did. He looked like a Na'vi.
Neteyam was rather young and strong minded, he was capable of a lot and he could easily take care of his family—like he was told to most of the time. It was strange to be somewhere new but Neteyam wasn't one to complain about this new home. It was actually very beautiful.
This new land had fresh sands, clear waters, and the people living among the land were also beautiful. Neteyam turned and looked towards his brother as they stepped off their ikrans and started to make there way onto the sand.
The sand was warm against their bare feet and the sun shines against their dark blue faces. It was a warm morning. Jake, Neteyam's father, was already upfront and motioned for peace among the confused and worried Na'vi's.

" We come in peace— we only seek sanctuary." Jake stated and he watched the eyes of the Metkayina dart to the Olo'eyktan.

" Why do you come here? We do not want war." Ronal stated and Neytiri silently hissed.

" We do not want war, I want to protect my children." Jake reasoned and Tonowari's eyes softened at the mention of children.

The two Metkayina leaders looked at each other and the male's eyes twinkled and touched the pregnant woman's stomach. The woman's head tilted as though they were speaking to each other with just their eyes. Finally, the woman nodded and the Olo'eyktan let out a sigh of relief.

" You may stay, but you will be like babies while adjusting to this new life." The Olo'eyktan, Tonowari, explained.

" Thank you. We will learn your ways quickly." Jake bowed his head and so did the rest of the family.

" My daughter, Tsireya, and son, Ao'nung, will teach your children the ways of the Metkayina." Tonowari explained and the son came to complain but Tonowari put out a hand.

" Come! I will show you to your pod!" The young female, Tsireya, explain and bounced as she walked down the paths which were built by a flexible and bouncy material.
[...]
The group of children walked slowly along the path until they finally reached their new home. It was plainly decorated and it was open spaced. It had a very different feel due to the bright scenery but it did infact feel very homey.
Immediately, Neytiri judged and looked around, feeling her face beat up from embarrassment at all the faces that turned as her and the children walked around—they were double the alien due to their half human portions. She looked back to her husband and gave a look of sadness. She missed her home.

" This house is lovely, is it not?" Jake asked his young wife who was too sympathetic to answer so he just sighed and continued to drop of things.

" I miss home." Tuktiery's voice cracked as she ran towards her mother, hugging her legs tightly.

" I know my young child. I know." Neytiri replied this time, removing the hug and bending to fix some of her daughters braids.

Neytiri held her breath and smiled for once, looking at her older children fix up the pod and quarrel with each other about where everything should go.

" Lo'ak. Why don't you and Kiri go pick some fruits?" Neytiri suggest and the two looked at each other before nodding and running to grab their baskets.

" Mother, what would you like me to do?" Neteyam asked, tilting his head and setting down the carpet.

" Go fish with Ao'nung, if his parents will allow it." Neytiri looked towards the older teen who looked up.

" I'll tell them! Don't worry Mrs. Sully!" Tsireya chimed in and quickly left, giving a soft smug look to her older brother.

" I- Okay... let's go them." Ao'nung mumbled, his voice quiet but deep.
[...]
The two walked to the shore, they had spears and small bags in their hands and Ao'nung called to his ilu.

" You can ride with me." Ao'nung turned, his face now flushed but Neteyam pushed that away.

" Okay- Is it dangerous?" Neteyam asked and Ao'nung shook his head.

" Not usually. Don't worry. It's better than whatever thing you use." Ao'nung retorted.

Neteyam breathed out and mounted the ilu behind Ao'nung. He looked down and the water was crystal clear—it didn't have too many animals but small fish circled the two and he couldn't help but smile.

" Hold on." Ao'nung said, looking back.

" Too...you?" Neteyam asked, unsure if it was appropriate for him to be wrapping his arms around someone he just met.

" Yes to me. I'm not a girl." Ao'nung rolled his eyes.

"Right- Sorry. Of course you aren't..." Neteyam whispered, slowly moving his hands around Ao'nung's waist and holding him for security.

Ao'nung quickly sped off into the water and Neteyam struggled to stay on the ilu. He grabbed Ao'nung's arm as he was slightly lifted off the ilu and was nearly sent back.
[...]
" Here we are." Ao'nung looked around, the sun shining against his wet curls and as Neteyam started to stand up he swore he could see Ao'nung smile.

Neteyam stood behind him, pushing a few curls back behind Ao'nung's ear. Ao'nung jerked back—completely startled and Neteyam quickly apologized before proceeding towards the location to which they would fish.
Ao'nung brought out his spear and sat down on a rock to start sharpening the spear, Neteyam watched contently, admiring him quietly.

" You are staring." Ao'nung turned and they're eyes connected.

" Huh? Oh- I'm sorry!" Neteyam apologized, looking down and sharpening his own spear aswell.

" You act weird." Ao'nung stated and Neteyam frowned.

" Weird...?" Neteyam asked, looking down and sharpening his spear quicker than before.

" It's fine, you can look." Ao'nung sighed and Neteyam looked up.

" Do I make you uncomfortable?" Neteyam whispered, placing his spear onto his lap.

" No. You are like my sister." Ao'nung replied, standing up and walking off.

" Huh-?" Neteyam whispered and looked up at Ao'nung who hovered over.

" Kind, sweet." Ao'nung stated and walked off.