I need a partner, well, are you out tonight?

A/N: this is a request (thank you!!) and one of my favorite chapters. I hope you guys like it!
also, i'm not comfortable writing a big age gap so reader is 20 and Alex is 29.
keep sending the requests (they're so good and creative) <3

Reader is 20 but parents insist that she needs supervision when alone, so they ask their family friend, Alex, to stay with her for the night. Well, what they didn't know it's that she already spent the night with him, in another way, of course😉

Warnings: smut, use of weed and idk what else, but it's filthy.

"... and don't worry. He's just going to spend the night with you because it's kind of unsafe in the neighborhood and he is an adult. Don't think of it as "babysitting". If you don't want that, go to a friend's house and we'll let him know." That's the letter you found along with Alex's phone number and name on your desk after your family left for a vacation.

The thing is, your family wasn't wrong: it was kind of dangerous, but wasn't locking your doors and windows enough? And what do they mean by "he's an adult"? So are you.

Of course, you wanted him to stay in. You and Alex had met in a bar a few months ago and you clicked right away. It was just a one night stand, of course, so you didn't exchange any information. What you didn't expect was to find him at a family pool party the next day. It turns out he was a man whom your family worked for as an accountant, and because of that, became friends. Since then, he started to show up on different occasions: business gatherings, birthdays, etc. You were an adult, so you didn't act weird or anything. But you didn't get too close, of course, not that your family would notice; they thought you were just a little girl, something that you were not for a long time. But Alex didn't get too close, he was afraid of making you uncomfortable, so he just talked to you if it were necessary.

One hour later, he showed up at your door wearing a white t-shirt and some blue trousers.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi, Alex." You answered him smiling embarrassed.

"Listen, uh, I don't want this to be weird or anything, I just came because I own your parents so much, they always help me with the boring paperwork."

"Honestly, Alex, it is very weird, but I'm kind of used to it now. It's not like it's our first time being stuck in an awkward situation." You said laughing and he smiled.

"I know that they don't see it, but you're an adult and can take care of yourself properly, so if you want I can just go and tell them I came, but you have to promise me that you'll lock the doors and everything-"

"You can stay, Alex, really. Yes, sometimes they can't see I'm literally 20 and not a child, but it's fine. I'd rather not be alone. Come in."

Alex entered your house and he had a big backpack with him. You found it funny.

"You're gonna move in here now?" You asked joking.

"Uh-no- it's-" He started to stutter. You noticed that he was nervous, which is definitely a different look and attitude from the guy you fucked in a bathroom bar.

"Chill, Alex, I'm joking." You tapped his shoulder and he let out a shy smile.

You made your way to your room and he followed, sitting down on the chair next to your bed. It felt right to go with you. You stood up in front of him.

"Alex, I'm gonna head to the shower now. Make yourself at home, there's food on the fridge and- actually, I just remembered and there's not, do you mind ordering some pizza? There's money in the drawer next to my bed. You can go in there, I'm probably gonna take a while.''