She's thunderstorms

You feel jealous and Alex wants to reassure you that you're his and he is definetly yours.

Warnings: you know, the good and old smut

A/N: very insecure about this one lol

You weren't the jealous type, at all. You knew you had a relationship with him and that he respected it. On top of all things, he respected you. Being the public figure he is, of course, people are going to throw themselves at him, and that's okay with you. I mean, you were a fan before all of this happened and your thing became a relationship. And now you are questioning if you're really not a jealous person because a gorgeous model is literally flirting with him in front of everyone. She is very pretty and there is no denying that. It's not like he's corresponding with it, it's quite the opposite, but you couldn't help but be insecure about yourself. And when you get closer to them, you hear Alex saying:

"Well, I need to go talk to my girlfriend now, if you excuse me." Alex approached you with a sweet kiss on your forehead and a big smile, putting his hands on your waist and hugging you.

"Are you okay?'' He asked. You faked a smile. "Sure." You answered.

Alex has never seen you jealous in his entire life. 99% of the time you were the most confident person he knew, super chill and self sure. But, you were human after all and it is normal to feel insecure. The thing is, this was all in your head, so you didn't know if it was worth talking about it. (It always is u guys)

He caressed your back and you got back to your guys' home. The ride back was silent, you just put your head on his shoulder and tried to not think about what was going on your mind. Closing your eyes and breathing slowly.

As you got home, you both made your way to the bedroom and Alex decided to break the silence:

"Baby, you're quiet." He stated.

"I'm just tired, Al."

"I'm sorry but that's bullshit. We spent the whole day sleeping together and you were so excited to go out, how are you tired? Did I do something? Tell me."

And then, you decided to be honest, like you always were.

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to judge me?"

"I will never judge you." He said seriously while sitting on the bed.

"Al, I may not demonstrate it but I have my insecurities, you know? And that has nothing to do with you, so I don't want you to think that you're making me feel this way. I just... I..." You breathed for a moment. "Sometimes I can't help but compare myself a little bit. That's totally normal, but since I'm kind of feeling somewhat sensitive these days, I got a little jealous seeing you talk to that pretty woman earlier. I mean, you are so hot and people flirt with you all the time."

He listened to you very carefully, being attentive to every single word that was coming out of your mouth.

"Angel, I'm glad that I don't make you feel insecure and in my opinion, there is nothing to be insecure about. You're the prettiest and smartest woman I know and I mean that. Come here." He said and you sat on his lap, both of your legs hugging his. You stayed still for a moment, him massaging your hair and kissing your forehead and you playing with the strands of hair that were falling on his face.

"I love you so so so much." He expressed.

"I love you too. So much." You answered. "And I really want you so so much."

"Want me?" He answered pretending he didn't get what you were trying to say. "I'm already yours, baby."

His beard was growing and it was impossible not to imagine the delicious sensation it gave you when it got close to where you needed him. You needed him so badly. But he was demanding today;