Suck it and See pt 2

Part 2 to "Suck it and See"

Warnings: little chapter with lots of sexual content

"So, what do you like to hear?" Alex asked when you entered his place.

You got out of the restaurant and he drove you to his house, talking about superficial stuff, like the weather. You told him how you loved the summer, but only when you were at the beach, and how you liked the winter as long as you spent the whole day in your house listening to the "I Put a Spell on You" album. You liked talking to him, it was comforting.

"There's this band, they're kind of indie... I think you might know them! The Arctic Monkeys?" you answered his question, joking.

"Oh, I've never heard of them." He answered you.

He chose a Nina Simone vinyl and you thought it was very thoughtful of him. You loved the feeling that her voice brought and could tell he did too, seeing how many of her records he owned.

"So, Alex, do you want to tell me more about that day you made a move on me?" You asked while inviting him to sit with you on the settee.

"Oh, you mean the day you rejected me?" He replied sarcastically.

"I could say that, but I don't remember it to be honest. That's why I'm asking you, Al."

"I like it when you call me that. Al. It's sweet" He said the word slowly. "It was Nick's birthday. I remember you were on the balcony's bar. We started talking, you looked so good with that skirt on. I can picture you vividly. So I complimented you and asked if you maybe would want to go on a date with me someday and you just laughed it off. And then some friend of yours pulled you to the bathroom."

"I don't remember that, Alex. I swear!" you stated looking at him. His eyes were so deep, you thought you could get lost in his gaze. "And I... I tried something different this day...some substance" You said embarrassed.

"Oh! I didn't know you were into that." Alex expressed.

"No no no, I'm not, it was just one time, and as you can see I didn't like it because I couldn't remember anything the next day. I like to remember things,  I also hate the feeling of being blackout drunk so it doesn't make sense to use that it again."

"I get you." He said sincerely.

A silence invaded your conversation and you began to take a look at him. His face was shining with the yellow lighting of his house, and his hair was longer, tucked behind his ears. A few strings were falling on his face. The thing that caught most of your attention was his long nose. It was so pretty. And then, he broke the silence:

"Do you want this? Because I just confessed to you again that I do." He said getting closer. You smiled. Of course you wanted it.

"I want you, Al. Let me make you feel good." You said looking at him with puppy eyes. "Do you want that?"

He nodded yes.

You climbed up on his lap, pushing your dress up, never leaving his eyes for a second. Your legs hugged him. He was breathing heavily. He looked amused by the way you were taking control, He was used to being the demanding one. You kissed his neck, sucking on it gently. He grunted, a beautiful sound leaving his mouth. He started kissing your collarbone.

"Can I?" He asked with his hands on your top. You answered yes. He took off your blouse, you were without a bra.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

Kissing your boobs gently, he sucked your nipples, leaving some love bites, tracing his tongue on your areola. Your mind was full of him, imagine what his next move would be. You were whimpering and didn't even notice how your hips were moving, grinding on his jeans. His hands made their way to your thighs, passing by them with a slow motion and he started to press your body on his, giving you more friction. He knew what you were doing.

"You look so hot dry humping me. I don't even have to do anything, you're just so desperate for me, so pretty like this. Come on, work for it, I'll help you." He said in your ear.

You were sweating, you thought that maybe if you took your panties off you would get there more easily but you were too determined to interrupt the moment. So you ground him harshly, shy moans echoing through the room, your face buried in his neck. The intimacy of the moment, his hands, his praising, made your body start to tremble and your legs shake causing you to orgasm, screaming his name in his ear.

A wave of embarrassment entered you, you got carried away with your own pleasure, but he was far from worried about that, the bulge on his pants telling you that he enjoyed it as much as you. You unzipped him and started to get on your knees but he took you by your hair.

"No, I want to feel you riding me, make me feel good, please."

You wanted to do that, but you were worried it was going to be too much, your body was still overstimulated. You put your panties to the side and took his dick in your hand, stroking it slowly as you aligned him in your entrance.

He was impatient and pushed you down, forcing you to take it all without any preparation, just the wet mess you made.

"Come on, bounce on my cock and get me off."

You did as he told and he saw that your legs were weak, so he started to guide you. You were cockdrunk, clenching around him, saying his name as he kept praising your body. He was big, but it felt like your body was made for him.

And then he came, his hot fluid filling you. You were both panting and out of nowhere you guys started laughing.

"So much for "Alex you're an asshole!", right?" He said.

"And for someone who claimed I was the one into him, you seemed to enjoy every moment of it, Turner."

He stared at you for some seconds.

"Do I have something on my face?'' You asked.

"No, there's nothing wrong with your face." He paused. "It's just... it looks like it is meant to break my heart."

"Al, you know I would never do that."

And you started kissing him again.

A/N: If I'm being honest I'm literally running out of ideas so requests would be amazing rn <3 enjoy your week