13

Jin pointed on the screen he played something.

It's was the same video in which she threatened  joon.
" you got this clip from where" jimin asked him shockingly.
" Huh It's WWH important business " Jin throwed his sass.
" hyung you are cool" jungkook throwed a flying kiss to jin.
" be serious guys" yoongi gritted his teeth.
" Jin can you explain " joon asked him from hopeful eyes.
" ok so let me explain " Jin started explaining " when she was doing those useless stuffs I made the video very secretly that no one can notice I was damn sure she will do something like this " Jin explained .
" so now " jimin asked them for further steps.
" I know what we have to do" suga smirked.
" baby mochi and Jin hyung please organize the press conference under an half hour " yoongi ordered them.

Jin and jimin left for the arrangement of press conference. Taekook left earlier for the home. After some huge TV channel's media reporter and prestigious journalists of the town came there. His ex also came there in case she thought joon called him for accepting her but she didn't know that she came in her own funeral. The conference arranged into a public hall of their office. Everyone was took their respective seat and started punk of questions on namjoon.

" would like to  maintain silence for human shake" yoongi requested them.
" why human shake " one reporter asked.
" because shouting caw is crows thing right"as soon as yoongi spoke up the hall was filled with silence.
" that's the human thing now asked your query one by one" yoongi suggested them.

" Mr.kim is those things which are spreading around are really true" one senior reporter asked.
" is media and people is blind from ears and deaf from eyes" joon said in monotonous voice.
"Why" that reporter gave wired reaction.
" then who can you trust on someone without any proof " joon smirked.
" I think you are blind haven't you know how you troubled a innocent women" a young age female reporter took her side.

" innocent " joon looked on her face pouted
.
" don't you know she expressed that you gave physical torture to her and attempted to rape when she was your wife may be that's why she took divorce from you" that reporter again yelled.

" how you know are you used to live with us" joon questioned.

" no" she replied.
"THEN joon"questioned.
" You so sameless after doing such act you are so arrogant" another journalist Commented.
" no..no... I am you can easily trust on a liar but a honest person always need proofs for claim themselves innocent " suga interpreted.

" what do you mean " he asked confusingly.

Then Jimin played her those threatened clips and joon added some clips and recordings which he collected for his divorce case hearing to give better reason for get separated from her.
________^
Everybody shocked after those scenes and voices notes. Reporters was real guilty and embarrassed. That haeum escaped from there somehow . She seat off in her car and called to someone.
" master I am in troubled " she hissed.
" don't worry my little babygirl I will take care of those shits you just come here and please your daddy.
" daddy getting horny ,just few minutes daddy I'll be there , then we will cum together" she moaned in seductively.
______

" Mr. Kim why you never revealed about you and your ex wife's relationship " one reporter probed.
" why you didn't open up about her" another asked.
" you should opened about up those matters that they couldn't cause trouble like today " one man suggests him.

"Them let me ask a question " joon boasted.
" go a head" they responsed them.
" first please off the camera may be children are watching too the live " he requested and his they approves .

" what if I asked you when you last time slept with your partner, have you took protection,  what was you favorite position ,what did you eat in dinner last night , did your wife slapped in argument, what is your salary  , how much loan you are paying etc" joon dropped so many interrogate.

" you are going personal " that senior reporter chided.
" wasn't you guys so personal about my life " joon sassed.

That time no one have reply of his questions.
" listen I am human too and as you don't like to share your personal life , I also don't want so please respect some privacy,  and one thing more you just revealed that adult topic on public broadcast , you know it effected how much children and teens,  did you investigated whether she visited police or not . If she was that much truthful and self esteemed then why she didn't complaint there" joon grumbled.

All media staff were embarrassed and guilty for their deeds. No one had strength to ask him more questions . They just said sorry and left from there.

______

Joon neglected to came with them . Yoongi dropped jimin and Jin at their home.  Joon was relaxing in his couch the he dialed someone's no.

" Dylan I want that witch in my foot , begging for life, find here wherever she is  " joon commanded him.

" yes master" he replied.

______
Days later
Joon got his reputation back and yoonmin started getting close . Other hand Jackson  urgently returned China for some personal reasons.  Kook have developed some frelings for tae . They spends time together. Tae again started his modeling and one night he was walking  in silent lane and he felt something heavy in his head , maybe someone gripped him so tightly. 

When he gain his consciousness he found himself in to a dark basement. It was a huge room filled with darkness, lack of light was there, floor had dry blood spots it was filled with rotten smell, rats were eat the dead body which may be a female died may be two or three days ago....