09

So last episode everyone done their task but jungkook's task was left . Their hyung already planned his task when he went inside for bring ice cream  .

Kookie was really nervous because he don't have a little bit trust on his brothers. As much they are angel that much much they would be devil he knew very well .

Jungkook just throwing his Bambi look at them.

" so it's my kookie' turn" Jin smirked looking at younger who just little startled at his older's words.

" it's gonna be awesome " jimin delighted his eye smile.

" everything is OK because I am JK "  jungkook replied hiding the fact that he is nervous.

" so your task is this jungkook that you have to read a romantic script for someone  in us " jhope explained him and which made jungkook choked.
Bro it's very simple to do anything infront of strange but same times becomes 2 times difficult among  your closers.
Same happened with jk but still didn't infront of his fear and agreed.

" ok for whom should I read" he beseech.
It will decide from rock-paper- scissors game . 7 of them played except jk. Some losses and won in end quarter final between Tae and jimin and jimin finally won.

Tae lost the game. He was more nervous then the the Jungkook . Those words wasn't going easier for them cause sometimes words can heal better and words also can give you deep wound.

Tae loves kook and kookie was like  not love someone else . Their  salt like broken bonding and sugar like emotions with twist of lemon juice like hurted feelings could be mixed up and would made lemonade .

So finally yunmi handed them their script.
" tae may be jk will feel awkward you should accompany him" jimin handed him too a piece of paper. Tae didn't said anything he just gave tiger glare on him.
" what ? Don't forget you lose...ok" jimin pouted.
Taekook awkwardly looked at eachother.
Then jk started read.

Jk: (start reading) oh my love I don't know how strange I feel your thoughts going on in my mind day and night . I just missed in my mornings,evening and pleasant moonlights. I can stare in your eyes for an eternity. I feel just adore for you .
V: I but how ...how can I even me  I don't know the meaning of lobe.

Jk: Love can be described in words. But every description feels lacking. Poets and writers from many centuries have given us beautiful descriptions that touch the depths of our soul.

Love is trust. It is when you trust that one person so much that you tell them all the ways they can break your heart trusting that they don’t use it against you.

Love is bliss. It makes you happy, it makes you kind and understanding. It makes you smile so cheerfully that you light up the not only the room but the whole universe for a second.

Love is hope. It is the warm feeling of hope that creeps in somewhere from the depths of hopeless darkness. It makes you see light even when the sun isn’t shining. It makes you strive to be a better person.

Love is crazy. It can drive you insane with a thrill that you never thought you would experience.

Love is beautiful. It is the sole reason the word ‘beautiful’ was created. It is a beauty in itself that has allured thousands of people.

Love is sacrifice. It is the act of sacrificing everything- every drop of your blood, your passion, ambition, promises, flesh, and even your very soul for that one person because, what is the use of having all this if not to use it for that one person who somehow means more than the world to you.

Love is always there. When you feel all alone and are just about to give up and breakdown, you turn to your right and see that person, standing there right beside you, ready to face the world, ready to hold you as you cry, ready to wipe your tears away and start anew. It is the anchor that brings you back to earth for a rest when you are soaring high but doesn’t ground you forever. It prepares you for hell. It is always there no matter how hard it gets. Always and forever.