03

After drop jimin yoongi drive off to his home. After parking car he directly make his way to his room. He was walking in direction to his room but something make him stop middle of his way he saw jungkook doing tantrums for taking medicines.Jungkook was running ahead and the namjoon and housekeepers following him.

" yeah you can't caught me...come caught me" jungkook teasing them...he was running and was looking back for checked up are they following him or not . He  suddenly bumped Yoongi. Everyone stayed where they were.

" hyung please save me ...They are forcing me to drink bitter syrup". Kook hide back of  yoongi . Yoongi stunned at whole scenario
He kept thinking for a while.  Then he held Jungkook tight and yelled loudly "NAMJOONAH ATTACK"

Without taking a second,Namjoon put all the medicine in Jungkook's mouth.Cook Neh tried hard to save himself.  He was screaming, shouting and trying his best to get free up from his hyungs but he failed. His hyung complete their mission successfully. Yoongi and Namjoon high- five in proud. They tirely fall on the sofa . House keeper stared doing their chorus.
And our jk....

"You...bad...hyung...made me drink bitter medicine"He was fake sobbing like a small child.

"I will go to the media, I will call the police... I will hold a press conference ...that how two elder brothers torture their younger brother".All this boh was saying while fake crying. Yoongi smirked and said " someone don't want banana milk for this month "he quickly stopped all the gimmicks and said" I was kidding hyung". He giggled flashing his cute bunny teeth.

" hyung did you eat dinner with jimin" namjoon sarcastically asked.
" why did you eat with your ex wife" yoongi replied back with his famous savage swag.
" yeah hyung I thought you already had your dinner". Namjoon said making poker face and pouted cutely. Yoongi chuckled at his behavior.

" No  Namjoonah I didn't have my dinner at ... wait I coming after freshen up" yoongi replied and left for his room . Afterwards some time at dining table.

" so jimin...that cute short boy nah ... for whom my hyung was whipped in his high-school ...you met him again how lucky hyung" jungkook teasingly commented.

" Yeah I a...JEON JUNGKOOK ain't you're too much interested about me these day" yoongi yelled at jungkook but deep down only he knows how he controlled his blush.

The environment was silent. They three peacfully munching their food. Suddenly jungkook stated something that was really awkward.

" hyung see my teeth are really yellow " jungkook flashed his bunny teeth. Namjoon and yoongi both choaked food at their younger's statement.

" why"  Namjoon said in  astonished tone.

" I bumped a boy today he said my teeth are Yellow " jungkook explained.

" he must be teasing you" yoongi chuckled.
"  yes" namjoon agreed with yoongi.

" are you sure hyung?" jungkook questioned again.
" yesh we are sure" they both replied together.

A/N POV
After finishing their dinner . Three of went their rooms and fall asleep  but jungkook hits different bruhh ... of course he can do anything. Everything is OK because he is jk.

" Jiho babyyy I missed you so much today" jungkook wishpred and hugged someone in the air.

" baby let's go outside for a night date" He was talking to someone in the air. Actually Jungkook talks to someone in the air. he was taking him on a date.Everyone is troubled by this habit of his. Maybe only his brothers know who he talks to.

Other hand.

It is a cold night, almost midnight.  It was an autumn night, the dry leaves falling apart from their their. The road was full of dry leaves.  It was a very beautiful sight.  He was a perfect weather.  Some couples walked around holding hands.There was some cold in the weather and some was the heat of their love but while walkingJin was returning with some necessary items. He was smiling at the couples and humming something. He collapsed  with someone he know.

That person pulls her in his arms and hugs him tightly. Jin startled at that person's behavior he immediately started rapping faster than speed of life.

" Jin hyung you...it's me kookie " jungkook said in a childish voice.

"Jungkook  you afraid me ...so long met you" jin said stroking her hair.
" Jin hyung I am night out on a date  " jk said cutely pouted .

" you was sick then what are you doing here at this time...if your brothers found I am sure they'll scold you" Jin questioned.

" I escaped from house ,and I am fine now  " jungkook said while blinking on jin.

" you shouldn't roam you are really sick" Jin said with all of his concerned cupping his face.

" actually I came night with my baby" jungkook replied.

" kookie you still miss him so much" he pinched his cheek.

" why the way from where you are returning " jk asked .

"Actually my little brother demanded . He want me cook for him so I went near by convenience store buy ingredients " Jin explained.

" oh" jungkook made 'o' face.

While talking, they reached Jin's house.
Jungkook said bye . Jin insisted him and invited him inside of their house.  Jin press the door bell. His brother open the main gate .

"You" ..."you" they said together in choir.

" hyung why you bring him here ...you that Mr. Bunny is so meanie"Taehyung commented.

" Jin hyung is he is your little brother? " jk asked .

" you know each other " Jimin enquired from back .

" of course he is a meanie  professor about whom I was earlier telling you jiminshi" tae commented.

" can't believe you're jin hyung's brother" jk commented back.

How kookie know Jin?
What will happen next ?
See u in the next part.