10

When jk get in the tae's room he really regreted on his timing because tae was doing his bathroom concert in front of his imajinary audience. Tae was standing in front of the mirror wrapped in a towel and singing in a shampoo bottle as a microphone. Bathroom door was open and giving  clear view to the jk  .

Tae's pov

I was doing my imajinary concert in front of my imajinary audience.  Then I saw a dark shadow standing next to my balcony door. In case of fresh air get in I left it open . I saw a male were standing in drenched clothes . he was standing with his back to me. I really get frightened then gathered my courage decided to attack on him hoe dare he? get in my room. I decided to take his advantage. I pinned him on the wall and just kicked on his balls . I really regret because I should check him first he was kookie . I just kicked him on his soft . Kook just grown in the pain  fall down . I took him bathroom  jungkook really heavy but still carried him. He was hissing in the pain . May be he is so much in pain  I filled the bathtub with warm water which relieve his pain for sure. He started undressing himself I left there for privacy.

Tae came out of the bathroom and went in the kitchen for prepare some hot chocolate for kook.  He returned in his room with a tray with two cups hot chocolate.  When tae entre in room the  whole room smell fill up with chocolate smell.

Jk was in towel wrapped around his waist. He was still restless . Tae offered him hot chocolate.  He did a single glance on Jungkook which was enough drop his jaw. His stone like abs his biceps his tattoos and his piercing was really so perfect . Tae avoided all his distraction walk away. He open his cupboard taekook a oversize hoodie and pair of silk pajamas.  He landed to Jungkook.  Walk away of the room . After done with his clothes jk called tae inside.

Kook was sitting at the edge of the bed shipping hot chocolate . Tae walk in the room he take out something from nightstand and another towel from cupboard.  He handed Acetaminophen tablets . Started drying his hair.

" what are you doing taetae" jungkook asked him lovingly. " you' ll caught cold" tae avoided eye contact. " I am sorry" tae wisphered.

" no no it's not your mistake it was me who broke in your room " jk tried to comfort him. Tae was almost sobbing but kookie pulled him into his embrace hugged him tightly.

The unborn feeling were started born again . Tae was feeling whole inside his stomach otherside jungkook never was feeling so comfy and relaxed after long time and Taehyung's smell was relaxing him. Their heart were racing competitions who will win. The thunderstorms made tae more near to jk. After some couples of minutes both broke the hug because of awkwardness.

" we hugged after so long ! You didn't welcome me after my returned " jk asked in honeyed tone .

" because you left me with informing " tae wobble " I am so sorry " jk muttered .

" why you refuse my identity when we first met after so long" jk asked " because I was mad at you " tae pouted.
" trust me taetae your koo had some hard time and I don't want to bothered you guys. I was helplessand messed up" jungkook refused the eye contact with him.
" you should come to me nah I  could  at Least comfort you. " tae talked in monotonous emotions.

" but you was " jungkook cut off by tae" I know I was young but not dumb enough .
how can you so much blind for a person who never loved you back" tae changed his expression in the anger. He staring at him with dark eyes.

" but I don't want to bother you" kook wisphered staring at the floor.

" oh really whenever I will be in trouble I will never come to you I will be rather di... before tae could speak out whole sentence Jungkook put forefinger on lips " if you spell again anything about die I will give you so much difficulty time" jk smirked " how" tae confused on his statement " don't forget I am your professor I will give you daily detention , so many assignments and worksheets and soon I gonna talk about your extra classes to jin hyungie " jungkook teased his tae looking at him with widen eyes. " now I am sure die" jk giggled at his statement. " I was just teasing you look at you face you made face like this" jk imitate his funny faces and teased but soon the atmosphere of the room changed. Again silence covered whole room they could hear the song of the rain. Tae was just staring and staring at jk.