07

In the morning they woke up first. It was a pleasant morning.  The dawn time, mother birds were going to fetch food for their chicks. The shutters were down and lanes weren't busy at all. Their hyungs were sleeping like a little kid in a crouch. He adored his hyung and then chuckled a bit. He started exploring the house. He was roaming around the halls and rooms of the house then he opened a specific room. The room was not so big and not so small. It was a medium size room without an attached balcony and bathroom.  Tae was exploring his room with primary emotions.  

He opened the room he walked in it was pretty. He felt super happy seeing the room. Then he checks in the balcony.  It was a little green garden of the house. A quite greeny relaxing place 

He was so relaxed there. TTheclosed his eyes and inhaled fresh air. The wind was blowing sweet and pleasant. The wind was lightly hitting his face.  The is feeling so happy and light.  He was relaxed until his name echoed in his ears. When he opened his eyes he found "Jeon Jungkook" in front of his eyes. Jungkook was working out on his balcony.  He looked hot while working out which mmathesisReenen. 

Indeed working out shirtless JK can drive anyone crazy whether it's Kim Taehyung.  

" hi Taetae what are you doing here?" JK waved at him Tae waved back with an awkward smile. 

"ah, bitch" Tae mumbled. 

"We just shifted here" Tae replied. 

"What?" Jk questioned.

" yes," the plastered smile on his face.

" wait let me come there" Before Taehyung can say anything, Jungkook runs in.

"Hey jumpy bunny why are you jumping in at home" Yunmi commented. 

" you won't believe me yun" jk said flashing his bunny smile. 

"Are you leaving banana milk forever ?" she asked while munching her food.

" no darling it never can happen replied proudly. 

" then" Namjoon excused between them.

" you all will shocked whatever I know " JK said blurting. 

" did you break your heart again" Mr. Kim added focusing his newspaper. 

" Eomma" jungkook wined her mom.

" you grumpy old man focus on your silly activities " Mrs Kim muttered. 

" huh! what? What did you say hmm? Reading newspapers is a silly activity " Mr Kim expressed. 

" but you know you reading the newspaper is better than listening to you blabbering " Mr. Kim added with a smirk. 

Mrs. Kim was about to do something when  Yoongi banged on the table" Let jungkook do whatever he wants to tell and come on darling why are you arguing with  the old man."

Pin-drop silence maintained there.

" so jungkoowanteded to tell?" namjoon asked. 

"So Jungkook you all will shocked after hearing me that Tae shifted here next to our home with his hyungs" Jungkook announced imitating like reporter. 

" what " Yunmi astonished.

" when" namjoon curioused.

Yoongi choked on Hion's food. 

"Who? I listed this name " Mrs. Kim asked with a confused expression.

"  he is Kim Seokjin's younger brother and Jin was Jungkook's college mate and his best friend too" Namjoon explained.