11

Namjoon's phone buzzed around 3:37 before dawn. He was shocked by the caller's idea after a lot of overthinking he finally received the call.

" I want you back namjoonshi " a female spoke up from the other side.

Namjoon was shocked by those words. He can't figure out what the hell is on the earth.
"Pardon!" Joon was confused by that earlier confession.
"Please baby I love you" she murmured.
" then why did you leave me?" joon questioned.
" I was really stupid at that time" she muttered in a lower voice.
" I think you are drunk... maybe it will create a misunderstanding between you and your bf so good night please sleep and let me sleep" Namjoon yelled in a lower tone that could echo only his room.
" Please join I extremely regret whatever I did Please forgive me nah" she tried to vow in a cute voice but Joon got her what she wanted.

" listen Ms. Shin haeum we are nothing to me ." He cut off the phone.

He phoned the one nightstand lay downtown again on the bed and again fell asleep. In the morning he Earlier left for the office because he had scheduled out of the town Namjoon to pick up Jin from his home and go off for their business meetings.

---------------------
Taekook was sleeping in each other's embrace.  Jung Kook tightly hugged Taehyung like anyone gonna snatch a baby's teddy bear. AHefalls asleep so relaxed and carefree after months. Jin left earlier in the morning. No one is there for cooking.  Jhope and Jimin were trying to cook something. They didn't let bother their younger so they let Tae sleep. Door well echoed in their air.  Jimin opened the door.  He found Yunmi and Yoongi standing at the door.

" morning " Jimin wished him sweetly he invited them inside the home.
"Have you seen Jungkook?  he is missing "Yoongi worriedly questioned.

" nope," he hope replied.
" I thought he may be here" Yoongi worriedly inquired.

Otherside jungkook stepped downstairs rubbing his eyes with a big pout. Everyone was shocked that we got out of Tae's room and he was shocked when he found his brother and sister there. His cuteness and sleep fly away out of the world.

" jungkook honey you might come because of Somnambulism," his sister asked politely.

" no...no...I just came here to give the furthermore information about going out of that kindergarten " Jungkook
brought out his entire truth and said that it was not true at all.

" you know how much we were worried for you" Yoongi pulled Jungkook's ear but Jimin and Yunmi were in the corner smirking at the whole truthful lie.

" I am sorry hyung Please release my ear it's hurting "Yoongi released his ear Jungkook took a breapaineax.

But his relax was full of burning food. Something was burning on the inductance stove. Jimin ran there to check there but he got frightened by the kitchen's beautiful makeover.

"Hope please hide Jin Hyung's pink slipper " Jimin dejected his frustration.
Jhope was just in an awakening coma because every ingredient in the pan was burned their black ash was stuck on the surface.

Then my siblings cooked breakfast for them. Tae also joined them at the same time at the dining table. Everyone had done their breakfast and left for their prospective work.
____________    _____________
In the office, namjoon was restless of those words. He couldn't concentrate on the work. Those words diverted his mind.
He just lay on the armchair but his restless mind started to give flashbacks.
____flashback _____
His first night after marriage.
" I will try to be my best husband, I promise I will never hurt, always will respect your decision and take care of you more than myself, I promise" NamjKishersher knuckleskles and this hen forehead but his wife was busy scrolling with the phone. His hopeful eyes were tucked on his newly wedded wife but she didn't dare to care.  After all Joon understanding and mature person he understands the condiof the the situation very well.  He thought maybe his wife met new people she must be nervous or introverted so he decided to fill up the space Gap between them.

Namjoon didn't say anything he was just going to lie on the bed but his wife denied sharing his bed. Namjoon didn't say anything he just took an aa pillow and bblankanddmovedt it was a bit small for him. He adjusted himself there in unusual conditions. 

Like this 4 months passed away. Joon always tries to make up efforts in his relationship but nothing works out. He always got ignored by her. They started arguing about little things.  Namjoon got irritated. Namjoon tried his best to make up for their relationship but nothing worked.  Namjoon makes an effort to cherish his wife but one day he stops accomplishing his every effort.

When he saw her kissing his best friend Sehun. Their marriage was arranged marriage.  She was forced by her parents. On their courting dates, Namjoon asked her many times if there was someone in her life who would stop this betrothal.  That time she did not open her mouth. She even said that she 'loves' namjoon back.  Namjoon falls for her on the first meeting and confesses earlier. 

But marrying her was his worst decision.  She continuously played with him. She misbehaves with his parents and siblings. Joon found she spent nights clubbing and being intimate with multiple males.

Namjoon is just depressed about everything.  Neither does he eat properly nor sleep.  He badly fell sick.  More of the time he spends in the office even whole nights. Sometimes Jin took care of him on those nights.

Whenever she needs something she comes to Namjoon and talks to him sweetly. After her work is done she becomes rude again.  Those days Joon was struggling with their career cause Mr. Kim put all the responsibilities on his shoulders.  On the other hand, he was done with fights.

One day he got into an accident because of that mess.  He took 3 months to recover.  Not a single time she came there to see him. The same day Namjoon was discharged from the hospital he sent divorce papers to her.  After a few days, they changed their ways. Then Joon struck into Kook's break up.

"Mr Kim ... Mr Kim ... Are you in this world" Jin waved in front of his eyes.
Joon returned to the real world from an imaginary world.

" Where were you" Jin inquired.
" ah ... I was thinking about random business stuff" Joon,

" Are ok nah? " Jin started him checking up.
" Jin ... Jin am okay" Namjoon started reading the files.
" no, you are not okay" Jin came a bit near to him." mr. Jin a strong black coffee without sugar or extra cinnamon " Joon ordered before he could say anything.

After a few minutes, he returned with his coffee, which was in his world humming the sweet song but the scene he witnessed made him shocked.

Haeum was in Joon's lap and tried to seduce him.  She was talking in his seductive tone and she opened two buttons of Namjoon's shirt. He continuously consoles her to stay away from her but when she becomes more Joon pushes her so harshly she falls on the floor.
She stood up and went to Joon,  she held his collar tightly and threatened him "Listen Kim Namjoon marry me again and give me 48% of the share else I will claim in media that you molested me even though you didn't".  She walks out of the office.  Joon grabbed their hair in frustration.

________    ______

"Jimin Jimin I am sorry nah "Yoongi continuously followed him. 
" you dared me to call her Bish despite her being innocent " Jimin yelled yoon hold his wrist.
"I was jealous "Yoon pouted " But don't ignore me nah" he whined.
" why you are jealous we are nothing nah " Jimin shouted." it was you who misunderstood me "Jimin sobbed yoongi did not said anything jim run from their.

To be continue.

Do vote.