06

So previous part some emotions were with spice.  Let's see what happens next. 

Jimin left cabin Yoongi still processing what had happened earlier. Few a while he gained sense and ran away to cover up Jimin's way. 

" I am not complete" Yoongi notified.

" ok they say whatever you want I don't have plenty of time," Jimin said in cold while focusing on the file he had taken earlier from Yoongi's desk.

" where you were since morning?" yoongi questioned

" I was busy counting stars in my cabin through threw window" Jimin grumped. 

" I am polite with you it doesn't mean that you will be a brat" Yoongi stated. 

" Isn't I told you earlier then why are you asking again," Jimin said

"You know Mr.mi..." Yoongi was slowly coming near her. The more he came closer, the more he kept taking his steps back.  His steps stopped when Jimin's back came in contact with the war Yoongi pinned him. 

" so Mr. Park Jimin are you willing to tell me why are behaving so strangely today" 

" I was just bus..." yoongi leaned his face close to Jimin. Things getting intense environment is on fire yoongi starts forward to Jimin's eyes and then they hear a thud of dropping something.  

Jhope was standing in the extreme sunlight with widened eyes and an open mouth. " OH MY HEARTu"

He looked at Yoongi with a devilish smile. 

"Oh, my cold ex-couple have some hot time ...huh? Jhope teased. 

" what you doing here?" suga asked with a weird expression. 

"Nothing Mr Kim calling you for their next collaboration meeting " Jhope explained.

"Oh my now for sake hyung gonna hit me with pink slipper how can I forget "Jimin frightened. 

" you both weren't receiving the calls that's why Jin Hyung sent me here" Jhope stated. 

" Please be quick be almost 15 min late " he added.  After spelling out all his work jhope left their cabin. Yoongi and Jimin are still in the same position. Between Yoongi and Jhope's conversations, jimin tried to grip off of Yoongi but he failed Yoongi held him in a strong grip. 

Yoongi was adoring Jimin's small efforts to free himself. Other hand jimin irritating. Then something happened that Yoongi didn't imagine he hissed in tain because Jimin bit his collarbone which was revealing. Jimin thought if he bit Yoongi so may be because of pain yoongi would free him but instead of being free he gripped his wait very tightly and forcefully pulled to near him and wisphered in his ear "Baby Mochi I will take my revenge " and left which gave jimin shiver because we all know whatever yoongi wants he takes. 

" IF YOU WANT HIT FROM PINK PAN THEN COME FAST" Yoongi shouted in the background. 

Jimin gained his senses he went to his car and took his tab, file and some important documents to run towards the meeting hall. 

Yoongi was already waiting for him in the lift. Jimin hurriedly got into the lift. 

No one dared to speak to each other it was awkward silence between them no one dared utter a single word. 

In meeting auditorium

Yoongi Jimin entered in meeting hall catching attention but they were shocked when they noticed their surroundings. Only Namjoon, Jin and JHope were there.