Introduction

THIS STORY ISN'T MINE, THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY IS SHY TO POST IT ON HER ACCOUNT AND HAS ASKED ME TO POST HER STORY ON MINE. BUT THE CONCEPT AND STORY LINE ALL IS WRITTEN BY HER AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, ALL THE CREDITS BELONGS TO HER. MAKE SURE TO APPRECIATE AND FOLLOW HER.

The owner of the story is
Shivangisingh115

The story will be updated on every Sunday as the author is a school girl and didn't have much time to write, so please wait patiently.

◇Jeon Jungkook ◇26kind,strict,cold, a bit harsh , losses his temper easily, (but a cute bunny who is sweetest in the world but inside )

◇Jeon Jungkook
◇26
kind,strict,cold, a bit harsh , losses his temper easily, (but a cute bunny who is sweetest in the world but inside ). Talks less, having sexy abs, very Punctual, caring (only show close ones) hater of lie .  Mr. Kim adopted him when jungkook was 8 years old.He is the owner of the most famous University of Korea named as J University and also professor their but only principal knows that he is the owner of the university. He is straight forward professor. Everyone in the university afraid of him . He want everything's  in sequence and on time.  He punish students even on small mistakes . After being like this school's every girl drool over him his everything even boys too dating him like one of dream in their like but jk don't have care about anyone . No one saw him even smile. for world he is like this but inside he is different. Once  he loves painting, cooking , banana milk,  bickering with his hyungs, troubling them and exercising . Now he close to only his hyung. Jungkook was not like that but because of someone he totally changed  how and why?

◇Kim Namjoon ◇28Intelligent having 148 IQ, God of destruction, cute, fluffy boy, cutest dimple boy, he love namjooning , reading and collecting books, collecting bonsai, visiting art museum ,  president of Kim group , he ranked no

◇Kim Namjoon
◇28
Intelligent having 148 IQ, God of destruction, cute, fluffy boy, cutest dimple boy, he love namjooning , reading and collecting books, collecting bonsai, visiting art museum ,  president of Kim group , he ranked no. on 1 in Korea , his business is spread internationally. He is a tight schedule packed ceo who don't have even time to eat peacefully. He always engaged with his work. He always loves his family and care for them but only his secretary cares for him. Namjoon is a serious business man for whom business is his first priority. Namjoon tries to be busy because he wanted to forget his ex wife  who cheated on him but why?