08

So in the last part, everyone did hard work to arrange their sweet home. Jin had inviJin had invited everyone to a garden house party.

Let's go see what will happen next.

So the sun was going down.  It was dusk time.
A sunset is a breathtaking natural phenomenon that occurs when the sun dips below the horizon, marking the end of the day and the beginning of twilight. As the sun moves towards the horizon, the sky takes on a stunning array of warm colours, ranging from deep oranges and reds to soft pinks and purples.

The colours of the sky change gradually as the sun continues to descend, creating a beautiful gradient effect that spreads across the entire horizon. The clouds in the sky are often illuminated with brilliant hues, casting long shadows across the landscape.

As the sun disappears below the horizon, the sky gradually darkens, and the colours begin to fade. The last remnants of light linger in the sky, creating a tranquil atmosphere that signals the end of another day. The beauty of a sunset is truly a sight to behold, and it is a moment that many people cherish and appreciate.
So finally it's time for night.  It was just like the sun was satisfying himself to let the moon shine.

Everyone had gathered.  Everyone gathered on time. It was a simple party.  There was cute decorations. The table was decorated with simple food dishes and there was liquor also there.Why wasn't there a party for the underages?

So eight people next of their lovers.Some were hiding their eyes from each other.  They were making eye contact with each other.  And some people were secretly romancing in their eyes.

And then they starts  drinking.  Today was a fateful day for him because due to the abundance of work no one was able to give time to anyone else.
So today was a good day for them because what could be better than sitting and drinking with favorite friends.

He kept drinking for some time and then at some point he became drunk. Then start their bottle spinning game . A Single person will spin the soju bottle. The bottle will stopped at whomever have to complete a dare no choice for truth.

So yumi stared spinning bottle.
Bottle stopped at V.

Yunmi dared him Rap cyber pt 3.

Few eternity later~~

Namjoon belike" goowwwd why I didn't become deaf"
" my ear almost started bleeding " yoongi stated.
Hoseok was numb in his sunshine.
Other side vocal line were just looking at eachother face like they were first time looking at eachother.

Taetae really disappointed from their action of reaction. Then jungkook wishpred something and tae obeyed jk.
( of course taekook are savior of eachother).

"Guy it I know spoiled atmosphere but just gimme few seconds I'll make your mood" tae giggled in boxy smile.

Then tae bear started singing Christmas tree.( that song live in my heart retiree).
In his sweet honey voice .

~In this moment I see you
It always comes around, as I believed
When the rain stops, you shine on me
Your light's the only thing that keeps the cold out
Moon in the summer night
Whispering of the stars
They're singing like Christmas trees for us

So, I'll tell you
A million tiny things that you have never known
It all gets tangled up inside
And I'll tell you
A million little reasons I'm falling for your eyes~ 

He sung few verses looking at jungkook who was just vibe the hemisphere closing eyes but who knows these lines only for him.

"Wahh taehyung you should have kpop idol" yunmi commented.
" I am planning to launch you as idol " namjoon commented with serious expression.

"  I know my tae is so talented and handsome like me you know" jin throw flying kiss on tae.

" we know " all yelled.

Next tae spin the bottle and this time stop at jimin.

Yoongi smirked before anyone could say anything he involved his nose.
" jimin take out your phone" yoongi ordered Jim.
" WHY?" Jim confused.
" just do" cat faced man insisted.

He followed yoongi's lead.
"So jimin your dare is call  'sarah' of our staff and say ' she is look like a tamed bitch' " suga smirked.

Jimin smirked back.
He take out his phone and dialed her.
And innocently uttered" Mr Sarah our said that you are untamed like a bitch" and cut the call .
" yoongi why you gave him this task" jk curioused.
" actually that girl is in accounting department, she is really a cute girl and kind jimin hyung and she shares really quality times which yoongi hyungie really don't like and guess what no one can dare talk to chimchim because of this cat faced grumpy man" tae explained in Jungkook's ear.

" oh my hyung can this protective " jungkook giggled.

The full moon was clearly visible and night started went their summit.

Next time bottle stopped at Jin .

" so I am ready with my WWH face" he flashed all confidence.
"Propose pillow like it's your lover " jungkook dared him.

And we all Jin.

" You know baby you are so lucky that I am Proposing you , even their is no need of oxygen because you can even spend your whole life starting at my handsome face. I know I know there are so may handsome people in this world but I am in 0.00000000001% people who will be forever young even their 70s and it's your fate you gonna have a perfect man like me . You know girls and boys scream my name even in their dreams. Mirror becomes embarrassed infront of me just want to break down into small pieces just because of my freaking beauty " Jin being worldwide handsome Jin.

Everybody shocked and Jin rocked. He flicker hair in air.

Next time bottle stopped at joonie.
Everyone looked at eachother and gave devil smile. Jungkook run inside and returned a black box. Drunk namjoon just flashing his macho moves .

" eat this" jungkook insisted.
" what is thi..." before joon could complete his sentence Jungkook put a spoonful ice cream in his mouth.
" chocolate mint ice cream " he scoffed.
" yes you have to finish it bratha" yunmi  encouraged her elder.
Le namjoon " Everyone is so wired today "in yoongi's face.
(A soft task for our sensitive leader nim).
Again  bottle got spinned and stopped at Yoongi. Fact is this that jimin took exchanger of his dare.

" just wait and wait Mr. Min I will take my morning revenge " jimin wisphered that only yoongi could hear him. Yoongi  just gulped lump of saliva. He was really nervous because bold jimin could dominant like an alpha.

He did nothing just mixed 3 and 4 types of alcohol and gave yoongi for drink. Our grandpa Yoongi we can expect him only grump.
he drink that liquor in one shot and commented " I can drink poison if it made by you" which make jimin all red.

Remark:  drunk yoongi exchange his soul with taetae.

" haww...jiminshi do you have fever" jk teased him.
And this time it's come on yunmi.
"So ","so" jungkook and yoongi giving his sister  thousand negative vibes.

" call to mom and tell her that you have a boyfriend " jungkook tasked her.
"No" she denied.
" come on bro rules are rules " namjoon added.
" come on baby just time to reveal bold yunmi" Jin encouraged her.
She just gave a secret glance at jhope .
And dialed her mom's . Younger girl's hands were really shaking. The got recieved.
" m..mom.. I.. have a b..boyfriend " she shuttered.
" what ?really " her mom boomed.
" Is he handsome and rich" she added.
" hmm" her daughter just hummed.
" proud on my daughter " her  mother praised .

"Really you are not angry " she frightened.
" No...I am so excited meet my son in law" Mr. Kim chirped.

" ok see you at " she cutted the call.
Everybody had drop dead reactions . No one expected but it was truth that their mom racted so parallel .
Last left who was our innocent kookie.

Bottle stopped and Jungkook's heartbeat accelerate because sudden their happy smiles became scary tho.
And his punishment was already planned when he went inside house .. .

What will his task.

See you in next part means after tomorrow.