Interstellar -Eren yeager

interstellar- Hans zimmer
Experience, what was it that you truly wanted to experience? the embrace of a loved one? the feeling of winning a gold medal in? overcoming your biggest fear? or maybe just, love?

Gosh how badly you wanted all of it, how badly you wanted to experience being on the stage, playing what you loved, to prove to the people that doubt you, that they were wrong, to inspire somebody to wanting to be like you.

February 16th

Another day when you'd walk into the studio after a long day of work, another same day when the man at the front smiles and says your professors name out loud, another day you nod and smile before walking down the hallway, and another day of opening the door and seeing the sight of your professor, which was also your closest friend. Spotting you he got up from the piano stool, walking towards you and wrapping his big arms around him, feeling him smile against your head, this sounds like a sad moment, right? yet, inside you felt the happiest.

But why would it be sad? nothing bad was going to happen so.. why did your heart continue beating with the fear of something around the corner, why did your stomach twitch and twirl, why did your knees feel weak and your mouth dry? was it really fear or, love?

"Finals are in 8 weeks, how do you feel?" He asked as he let go of the hug and walked back towards the big piano, you shrugged, rocking back and forth before dropping your bag and walking up to him, "Nervous? i guess" you said sitting down on the stool, pulling on the sleeves of your sweater and warming your fingers up.

"Well you're already doing great, you'll smash it" He said leaning against the piano, the man always wore simple clothes, like now, a plain white button up shirt, paired with black bluish trousers and a tie that was messily done, his hair laid crazily as if he had just woken up, his eye bags there as usual, the coffee he'd always keep next to him and the music notes papers, you knew him so well, yet no idea about how he wakes up, how he gets ready or how he leaves his house, i mean, does he wake up and stretch widely while letting out the most animalising noise or does he wake up calmly by his alarm? does he get ready last minute with a piece of burning black toast in between his teeth, or does he have time to sit down and enjoy a nice plate of omelet and nicely made toast? you wish you knew.

Caught up in thought you hadn't even realised he had grabbed his violin, placing it on his shoulder, and if it weren't for the first few notes he played, you'd still be lost in thought, quickly you rushed through the paper, bringing it to the right notes, and beginning with him following after, the beautiful instruments played by such beautiful simple people, two people that had known each other their life, two people that had fallen in love yet none being brave enough to speak up first, two people.

With every single note you played, the more emotion you poured into the song, and having somebody like Eren beside you, playing a violin in the most gentle, beautiful manner ever, made you want to stay in this place for ever, even if it meant your fingers would ache from playing, even if it meant you'd die of thirst or hunger. Feeling Erens warmth was a sense you wanted to experience and never lose.

March 17th

30 Days has passed, another 30 days of constant training, another 30 days of seeing Eren constantly, feeling his touch, smelling his scent, seeing his sight, and in those 30 days you've gotten better, even better than how you were the past 10 years of playing piano, because he was there, because he was the person that formed you into who you were today, because he believed you will win the finals, with him by his side, with him playing on the stage, with him celebrating, right?