jealousy- armin

armin and reader edited
_______________________________

"so what are we?" the question continued circling through your brain, you tried to comprehend armins behaviour, yet you couldn't put together the puzzles to understand what he actually wants.

yes armin that has the looks of a nerdy soft boy but deep down inside he's one big fucker, a cunt, he's a dickhead, you hated him for being fucked one night then not responded to the next, you two were grown adults that hooked up with random people like rabbits, but you two always found your way back to each other.

you're little romance that happened in college 4 years ago was unforgettable and till this day you remember his small voice notes he'd send after you two would argue.

flash back

"and if you get a minute call me back, i'm so lonely and you're the only one that knows me, and if your busy than i understand it, it's bad timing and i'm probably gonna end up crying"

when you two were younger armin was always the one to make the first moves, he'd come to your house unexpectedly and bring flowers, or throw rocks at your window to indicate he's here, he hated seeing other guys being overly nice to you, he wanted you to be only his.

end of flashback

"do you think i should text him" you asked mikasa that was on the other side of the bed, she looked at you with an upset face, turning her phone around showing you erens snap that he had sent to mikasa, on the screen you saw armin with a girl on his lap making out.

"never mind then, can we go get zoink i need to get fucked up tonight" you asked her referring to weed, you had to get this sad feeling off your chest, and the only thing that could help you lately was weed itself or an aggressive amount of alcohol.

"y/n you know it's never good enough to drown yourself in this, you're already addicted you need to stop" your friend said worrying about you, "i'll go by myself then" you said getting up putting on your coat, "no that's not what i meant i just-" she said trying to not make you feel like she doesn't care, "no i don't wanna pressure you, it's okay really" you said before hugging her and walking out of the flat house.

mikasa was your closest friend, she'd always update you on armin if there was anything to update on.

you didn't really understand why you were so clingy to him, yes the sex was amazing, you never had anyone that good ever.

you decided to call jean since you knew he was always down to smoke and drink.

"hey jean are you available today?" you asked over the phone while walking down an alleyway, "oh for sure what's up" he asked, "i just need to get fucked up today" you said venting to him, "2.5 or 2. he asked "2.5 would be great" you smiled referring to the amount of za, you hung up before sitting down on a bench.

you had a warm feeling over jean, i mean who wouldn't, a 6'2 guy with a mullet and muscles, not only that, jean himself was always romantic in a different way, he'd always please the one he was interested into and not ask for anything back, he was like the old armin.

"sorry for taking so long" you heard jean approach you, pulling you back out of your overthinking session, "no worries" you said getting up hugging him slightly, "is this about armin again" he asked looking over to you, you two were now walking down the road that had the river next to it, "yes, less armin now please" you asked him, wanting to change the topic.

"alright alright, here" he said stopping you before lighting the joint that was in between your lips now, "needed this" you said before filling your chest up with it, "any day you know" he said shrugging taking a puff out of it too.