break up- armin a.

armin arlert and reader

moth to a flame- the weeknd
___________________
it's been a few months since you and armin broke up after a long relationship, the main reason was because he was "cheating" on you while you were on a holiday with the girls.

since the breakup, the two of you decided to seek a relationship therapist, since you two were mature enough to talk it out.

armin works at a large company, where the two of you met, you were already working there as a secretary for the main boss before he got replaced and the new boss chose to bring armin as his helper.
__________

you got up early, taking a shower and making breakfast before getting ready to go to the therapy session, you still loved armin a lot, but after finding out through eren the stuff he's been doing has hurt you a lot, obviously.

"hey armin" you said, walking into the room with a coffee in your hand, he waved at you before turning back around to face the therapist, "so, i'd like do start off simple, why did the two of you break up" she said opening the laptop to type up some stuff.

"well he cheated on me, after dating for 6 years" you said taking a sip of your coffee and side eyeing him, the two of you sat at a distance, facing the therapist.

she nodded, her fingers pressing on the keyboard fast, armin fixed his position, placing his hands together over his crotch, "not true, i did not cheat" he denied.

"whatever, doesn't really matter if there's porco making me happier" you stated, making armin glance at you, before opening his mouth to say something, but being interrupted by the therapist, "so did you cheat or no" she said, armin looked back at her, fake coughing, "listen y/n, do you think porco knows?" he said ignoring the therapist and looking back at you, making you move in your seat.

"does he know you call me, when he sleeps? or does he know the pictures that you keep?" he said, having a slight smile on his lips before continuing, "armin stop" you said, placing the coffee on the table, "or, does he know the reasons that you cry?" he said, moving his hands to his thighs, man spreading.

the therapist seemed to be annoyed by the scene, so you excused yourself by saying you need the toilet, leaving your belongings behind and walking to the bathroom, washing your hands and patting your face with water slightly.

armin wasn't so wrong on his behalf, even though he cheated on you, you still ended up calling him whenever you'd feel unsafe walking home at night, or when porco would come home drunk, throwing himself on the bed, not having time to advert to you, you'd sneak out to the balcony and dial armins number.

and even thought it were the middle of the night and he'd be sleeping and dreaming, at the back of his head he knew you either needed help, or someone to talk to, so he'd pick up in seconds, comforting you.

you felt uneasy with the fact you did it, but porco barely had time for you, the only reason the two of you got together in the first place was so he could finally lose feelings for pieck, and you knew about it since college.

but you acted as if the two of you were more happier than ever to your friends, or to anyone, only armin knew about the "sufferings" you'd go through.

you heard a knock at the door, "hey y/n are you alright, you're taking long" you heard your therapist call from the other side of the door, you swung the door opened, smiling at her before walking out and back to the room, sitting down in your seat.