uni with connie

nsfw🔞
connie and reader edited
__________________________________
middle of fall, november, snow covering pavements, cars, and buildings, your room was filled with the smell of something delicious cooking and the warm feeling of the blanket around you.

"GET UP COME ON" your roommate yelled from the kitchen, mikasa was the morning type, she'd get up at 6 am every day, do some exercise, make herself coffee and then make breakfast for the both of you, by the time you'd get up she'd already be dressed and with breakfast on the table.

"5 more minutes" you whine through the blanket, "no more five minutes get up." your friend said fixing her tie before walking out of your room.

"i'm going to kill myself" you sigh getting out of bed stretching, you look around only to spot empty bottles of beer and a vodka. "mikasa what happened yesterday?" you ask her with a toothbrush in your mouth "oh about that, ask connie" she winked sitting down at the table taking a bite of the food.

"sorry what, what does that mean" you said freaking out, "i'll tell you on the way now hurry it's 7:43". your lecture started at 9 but the way to your uni would take half an hour, plus meeting the other friends, and getting some snacks from shops.

outfit of the day (if u don't like it change it)

"y/n hurry up" mikasa yelled waiting for you behind the door, "coming coming" you said fixing your bag and grabbing your phone before walking toward the door, "my bad pimp", she playfully rolled her eyes locking the door.

on the way to the train station you both picked up some snacks and red bull. "what were u saying about that connie guy" you adverted your attention back at her, taking a puff from the cigarette, "you seriously don't remember him? buzz cut, blueish green eyes. tracksuit cmon now".

no, there's no way i got drunk with him and then slept with him, i'm not even, i'm not like that, how did i even meet him.

"i think he's known on twitch tbh, i heard some of our classmates talk about a guy named connie, how'd you even meet him" she said grabbing the cig that was between your fingers, "i honestly dont remember, i think i even did zaza (weed) with him" you said before tapping your card on the train walking to your platform, "would make sense why you wouldn't remember" she said following you.
__________________________________
"sit down everyone, thank you svetlana" your professor said thanking the woman that placed down some papers on his large desk, "i've got a surprise" he said getting back up walking around his desk resting against it, "come in" he said smiling against the fist that was over his mouth.

"y/n i don't wanna freak you out but i think the professors surprise is connie" she said leaning towards you, your head was on the table with your eyes closed, "fuck off" you flicked her off going back to your sleep, "i'm not joking, that's literally him" she whispered, "mikasa i couldn't care less".