House of balloons- zeke jaeger

zeke yeager and reader.
nsfw🔞
________

house of balloons album by the weekend inspired party, were zeke invites everyone to his birthday party, which is black and white themed, of course.

i recommend playing whenever it says the name of the song:))
____

the party & the after party- the weeknd

"house of balloons? hm sounds interesting, i'll send everyone the invitations for you" you said to your friend who was in the kitchen, your body sunk in the couch as your legs were over the frame, a controller in your hands.

your friend hummed in response to a song that was playing on the speaker, house infused with the smell of cigarettes and men's cologne.

zeke's house was like one of them pinterest houses, everything was black and white and minimalistic, white walls, black furniture, marbled floors and kitchen counters.

"also annie pieck and ymir are arriving in a bit, they went to pick up the drinks for tomorrow" he said walking over to the couch, pushing your legs away so he can sit down, you rolled your eyes before letting out a loud sigh and resuming the game, "also" he said getting back up again, walking into the kitchen.

suddenly something was thrown at you, "be a good girl and grab the helium tank from the garage" he said, sitting back down, packs of black and white balloons with glitter took up most the space between the two of you.

"listen zeke, you're like soo rich right, can't you afford someone to do this work for you" you said complaining while dragging the helium tanks into the house , he chuckled at you before helping you bring it into the living room, setting it up for the two of you.

"hey were here to help don't worry" you heard a voice echo from the hallway, seeing bertholdt and reiner walk through, setting their stuff on the counter before hugging the two of you, you sighed with relief dropping your body back into the couch, "no no, get up come on" you heard zeke say, pushing your shoulder to get up, you groaned, slapping his hand away before opening a pack of balloons.

"and then he accused me of being gay, can you believe it, floch himself" reiner said swaying his arm around before taking a sip of his beer, "retard, i hate him" you said, shivering at the thought of floch, "you better not have invited him to the party" you said, warning zeke, he shrugged his shoulders before you and reiner groaned.

bertholdt stayed quite, blowing the balloons and tying them before setting them to the side, you were sat between zeke and reiner, your body closer to zeke as usual, he took glances at your from time to time.

"can someone get me a drink i'm thirsty" you said tying the balloon before throwing it to the rest, resting your body against zekes, closing your eyes, you heard someone groan before getting up and opening the fridge door glass hitting against each other.

"thank you" you said cheerfully clapping your hands and reiner handed you a fruit cider, taking a sip before the doorbell rang, "must be the drinks" zeke said getting up making his way down the hallway to open the door.

"hey guys" you heard a smooth voice say before turning around, seeing pieck drop some boxes of liqueurs on the floor, she sighed before stretching. her beautiful long dark hair falling behind revealing her strong jaw and porcelain skin.