the band- eren yeager

Eren Yeager and reader
NSFW 🔞
word count: 7494
_____

📍Hammersmith, Eventim Apollo

He had a smug look on his face as his fingers gripped the guitar pick, strumming the strings to the rhythm, his head was low yet his eyes stayed watching the crowd as they cheered crazily over the song.

He couldn't help but have a smile on his lips which looked devilish. He looked over to the guy beside him who was gripping the mic, singing into it, he had light brown hair styled in a mullet, a lip piercing and lots of black bracelets hanging on his wrist. Despite looking all built, he had an angelic voice and his shirt gripping around his muscled biceps.

The other guy strummed his guitar while laughing at the dude singing, he had blonde hair styled short and a slight beard, a full sleeve tattoo and black rings wrapped around his fingers, he looked bigger than the guy singing.

The drummer was behind all of them, on the upper stage, he had sweat pouring down his temples. Buzz cut which was dyed in a greyish brown colour, both arms tattooed, wearing a tank top revealing all his muscles, despite being the one that's smaller and less muscular he still seemed really tuff.

There was a bassist next to the backup vocalist, he had a neck tattoo and slightly long black hair, he was puffing on his cigarette while staring at the crowd intensely, the guy next to him ran his fingers against the small keyboard, as he sang into the microphone with his eyes closed and head slightly thrown back.

Your friend was jumping around with a poster in her hands whilst you stayed quiet listening to their songs as it was your first time listening to them. The only reason you were even attending this concert was that somehow Sasha, your friend, convinced you to go and she said the guys in the band were hot, that's the first time she didn't lie about something.

For a second you caught the guy's eyes on yours, but thought the weed inside you was making you bug out so didn't pay much attention to his stare. But it got weirder as he continued strumming his electric guitar, his gaze was cold and his eyebrows were in a knit, he continued staring at you whilst you did the same. But maybe it wasn't you, he was looking at, I mean, the crowd had to be over 500 people so what are the odds, right?

The song came to an end and the man let his arms fall down, walking over to the side to grab a bottle of cold water and taking a few large gulps.

"Now this, you all will surely love." The other guy with the mullet said into the microphone before they all took a sip of their water. They got back in their positions before the one with a man bun pointed at you unexpectedly, you didn't pay much attention before the whole crowd around you started screaming, Sasha punched your shoulder repeatedly, making you take your eyes off your phone and look at her.

"What?" You asked her, "EREN, HE POINTED AT YOU, OH MY GOD" she screamed, jumping around on the spot, you looked at the stage, wondering which one was eren before looking back at Sasha, "and which one is eren?" You asked blankly, "The one with the man bun, playing the electric guitar," she said pointing to the guy next to the one with a mullet. You looked at him as he was already staring at you, and before you could say something else he started strumming his guitar first before the others followed along.

» [dangerous - the neighbourhood ft YG] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"Riding round in my city, same thing I used to do
Got a new girl with me I could have another if I wanted to, but no"