activities- jean k.

jean and reader edited
_______________________________
"idk sasha it seems sketchy, what did u say the address was again?" you looked over at your friend across the table eating an ice cream in a cup, hers was filled with toppings such as strawberry, kinder, oreo and caramel while yours was a basic vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.

"20 mins away from our flat plus connies coming, cmon maybe you'll finally meet someone" she said rolling her eyes scooping more of the ice cream.

while you slowly ate yours by the time you were half started sasha was already finishing up hers, "are you gonna finish that" she points at your cup or ice cream, "yes" you said boldly to her, "can i borrow a dress from you" you asked her, she seemed unsure but gave in at the end.

here it was, 7pm, you and sasha were getting dressed in your rooms, sasha lent you a dress which fit perfectly.

you sat down at the kitchen isle waiting for sasha, someone ringing the door bell catching your attention, you got up adjusting your dress and walking up to the door, greeting connie with a hug, "this is jean btw" he said indicating over to the gu...

you sat down at the kitchen isle waiting for sasha, someone ringing the door bell catching your attention, you got up adjusting your dress and walking up to the door, greeting connie with a hug, "this is jean btw" he said indicating over to the guy behind him, he was about 6'3 wearing a white button up shirt with a tie and suspenders with black trousers, his hair was down in a slight mullet, plump lips and hazel eyes, full eyelashes a slight beard.

you waved over at him letting the two guys in, "my names y/n" you said putting your hand out, "sasha is in her bedroom getting ready, do you guys want any drinks, we got beer, tequila, vodka and gin" you said surfing through the cupboards pulling out two glasses, "i'll have a beer" jean said sitting down at the isle, "you connie?" you said handing over jeans beer, "vodka" he said setting his keys and wallet down.

"starting the night off strong i see" jean smirked over at connie who threw his head over having the shot, "you're driving anyway jean" connie settled down the shot glass wiping his mouth, "i could let you guys sleep on the third floor" jean said, you turned around confused, "he's the bar owner" connie pointed at jean, your jaw opened closing it back quickly, "sorry i'm just.. shocked? haha" you awkwardly laughed turning back around putting the dishes away.

"why?" he asked lustfully, "wasn't expecting a bar owner in my house" you turned back around picking up your phone, "and a casino one you could say" connie adds, now you're more blown away weirdly enough.

"SASH ARE YOU FUCKING READY?" connie yells from the couch, "YES" she responds back coming out of the bedroom,